- Project Management Professional (PMP); ITIL Foundations v3 certified; inactive Top Secret security clearance.
- Skilled in managing IT projects and functional program management, devising marketing and outreach strategies to match business objectives, requirements gathering, contract administration, creating learning and development programs, process development and improvement, overseeing project deliverablesand successful program management.
- Self - starter wif private sector experience in information technology and telecom areas; Federal Government experience wif US Confidential and USAID in overseas environments.
- Recognized as a well-organized, self-directed, resourceful problem-solver, wif high integrity, a strong work ethic, and an entrepreneurial track record.
- Focused team player wif excellent writing, research, marketing, and communication skills who interacts easily wif customers and individuals at all levels of the organization; experienced in successfully supervising multi-cultural, matrix-based and virtual teams.
- Proficient in MS Office, Project, SharePoint, and Workday; experienced in SDLC and Agile/Waterfall methods.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Responsible for the leadership, development and management of the Project Management (PM) training program. Created and delivered of a variety of effective employee development channels to equip staff wif the tools and noledge to successfully manage and lead profitable programs.
- Led the design, development and delivery of a variety of project management trainings, including webinars and instructor-led, continuously achieved 90%+ positive approval ratings.
- Effectively established, supported and administered professional certification opportunities, resulting in a 300% increase of PMP-credentialed employees.
- Led event planning and management efforts for the annual Global Leadership Conference, Advanced Project Management Seminars, and other training events.
- Established strategic partnerships wif internal stakeholders and external vendors. Proactively reached out to internal departments to determine professional development and business needs; produced custom curriculums for staff to advance their IT certifications and PM skills.
- Currently serving as the technical work-stream lead for an internal Workday (HRIS) implementation, and as the project manager for a Workday LMS implementation. Responsible for requirements gathering, overseeing system configuration, testing, system documentation and successful rollout using Agile methodology.
- Provided business planning, analysis, and consultation services to clients launching upstart ventures.
- Conducted business development efforts, including market research, marketing strategies, project planning, and website design.
- Facilitated vendor negotiation and management on client’s behalf, developed business plans and marketing documentation.
- Offered business coaching services; developed a coaching site (www. Confidential .com) to guide clients through the initial evaluation involved in career change and entrepreneurship.
Community Liaison Coordinator
- Independently analyzed and initiated program community needs leading to tangible improvements - broadening of communication channels, revamped client resources and information, led new and existing outreach and social activities - resulting in overall enhancement for clients’ experiences.
- Established, updated, and streamlined technologies (SharePoint, newsletter templates, distribution lists, scheduling tools, project planning, etc.) to modernize office operations.
- Served as a US Embassy social representative for high-level US government and official visitors.
- Effectively gatheird reporting metrics to Confidential HQ pertaining to family resource needs and planning, advised embassy management and committees on community issues.
- Studied Czech language full-time in preparation for move to US Embassy in Prague, Czech Republic as a foreign-service family member.
- Provided program management support for the Office of Information Technology at the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), wif a focus on project management, process improvement and resource planning.
- Oversaw multiple projects concurrently including SharePoint development, testing, launch and maintenance.
- Created and administered a budget and resource tracking and forecasting tool based upon client needs.
- Conceptualized, built, and maintained online publishing and e-commerce business catering to US Foreign Service families serving overseas.
- Responsible for the administration, financial oversight, contract negotiation, vendor management and internal business processes involved in launching and managing an upstart venture.
- Initiated and supervised website development, including site architecture, design and testing; authored content and led creative management team achievements.
- Executed marketing and branding efforts successfully while overseeing business development activities and forming partner alliances.
Contract Closeout Specialist
- Developed and implemented methodologies and written procedures concluding government contracts and grants, which provided economic and humanitarian assistance.
- Wrote instructional manual for how to perform this role in the future, including how to understand and track each of the several types of contract vehicles USAID uses. Exceeded expectations by bringing all contracts current more quickly than USAID expected.
- Performed business requirement analysis; oversaw planning strategy, and maintenance of software and intranet updates for Verizon; managed client relationship for local exchange carrier (LEC) order coordination.
- Utilized data analysis to pinpoint issues wifin business unit systems, track risk mitigation efforts and to author workflow improvements for business unit processes. Authored client summaries, budget reports and project documentation for executive-level clients.
- Led cross-functional teams delivering website projects, from business development and contract negotiation through design, development, testing, and launch of websites.
- Translated client requirements into project plans and business documentation for customers, for projects ranging from splash pages to site redesigns. Independently conducted lessons-learned follow-up and project analysis to improve project delivery process, which resulted in increased customer satisfaction.