PMP certified project manager with 15+ years experience in project management, client relationship management and issue management solutions. Planned and executed on projects, managed customer expectations, assured quality and timeliness of deliverables. Established solid relationships with clients/users, often becoming a trusted advisor. Experience with SDLC, Waterfall and knowledgeable of Scrum, and Agile project management methodologies. Polished professional with excellent interpersonal, writing, communications and organizational skills.
SELECT CORE COMPETENCIES:
Project Life Cycle Management Software Development Lifecycle Cross - Functional Team Leadership Issues & Change Management New Product Launch Release Management Relationship Building New Product Development Organization & Communication Negotiations Migrations Deployments BVoIP RFP Bid Response
Senior Project Manager
- Project Administration, Project Estimating, RFPs (Response to Bids), Project Coordination & Scheduling of incoming client project requests and Business Process improvements.
- Develop win strategies, write proposals, conduct price and cost analysis.
- Consultation with clients and sales representatives of companies.
Project Manager - Consultant
- Project managed the move of the company to a new location. Oversaw the negotiation for new lease space, all exercise equipment move and installation, worked with sub-contractor on build-out of new space per customer requirements.
- Responsible for selection and installation of CRM software, coordination of training for staff and ordering of telecom services.
- Business Operations
- Marketing - Social Engagement
- Process Management
Senior Quality/M&P/Process/Project Manager
- Served as the sole liaison to several Business Unit teams, advancing issue resolution, process documentation and customer experience management.
- Delivered on-site training to support Business Unit Offload initiative for outsourced staff.
- Delivered a 30% cut in cycle times after establishing an online resolution platform to remedy business segment ordering and process issues.
- Generated month-end volume summary metrics, including ad hoc reports, and daily performance reports for review by multiple business segments and leads.
- Facilitated transfer of sales functions to a newly established team and traveled to Oklahoma to train a 25-person group to position it to ramp up within one month.
- Simplified access to process and product documents, job aids, and training presentations through the design and management of a SharePoint site.
Senior Technical Specialist/ BVoIP Deployment Project Manager
- Project managed new feature developments to the IP Flexible Reach service, comprehensively determining, analyzing, and minimizing project risks. Overall accountability of project scope and ensured completion of projects while meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives using the BVoIP organizations standard processes.
- Defined schedules, calculated cost/benefit, and coordinated controlled introduction (CI) readiness evaluations and packages.
- Documented and revised customer touch points as part of project support.
- Project-led the Client Governance Management (CGM) Team, routinely overseeing cross-functional direct/indirect team members.
- Scheduled and led weekly project status review calls with cross-business matrix teams.
- Led the review board for the Controlled Introduction Phase for IP Toll-Free Services.
- Documented Quarterly Release notes in support of the BVoIP Service Delivery Plan of Record projects.
- Drafted and revised Customer Touch Point Letters in support of IP Flexible Reach Service.
Senior Product Manager
- Originated a strategy to use least coast routes (LCRs) for Call Vantage International traffic, trimming traditional bi-lateral termination costs by 10%-20%.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) knowledgeable in specified operational processes as part of overall international process management, international Routing, and Information Systems organizations.
- Introduced LCRs in the Philippines, India, and Pakistan.
- Delivered qualitative support to the teleworker trials of multi-national companies in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Japan. Defined service assurance metrics for the rollout of global VoIP to targeted countries.
Senior Project Manager
- Supervised direct and cross-business unit matrix teams comprised of technical, maintenance, facility, switching, billing, customer care and other downstream organizations.
- Coordinated internal and external technical interconnect negotiations as product representative to the International Transport Acquisition Group organization.
- Responsible for negotiating and ordering of all Confidential carrier circuits into co-locations.
- Cultivated and forged complementary relationships with contacts Confidential other carriers.
- Oversaw the migration of 50+ carriers, resellers, and offshore operators to Confidential & Confidential International Switch Centers and the Confidential Edge Network.
- Documented “Interconnection Implementation” guidelines to train project managers on new carrier activation processes.
- Created document for customers titled “Customer Expectations Document”.
- Assisted sales team with technical support during preliminary negotiations with clients.
- Innovated creative solutions to install hardware, software, and network designs in non-traditional markets.