- Over twenty years’ experience in HR business application selection and implementation, vendor and project management, business analysis, testing, training and support of cloud based applications including SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle Cloud, Ultimate UltiPro, ADP Workforce Now and PeopleSoft. Significant experience managing multiple cloud based vendors and global projects over a span of time zones.
Project Manager/HR Systems Consultant
- Provided expertise on the sourcing and implementation of a SaaS based HRIS, Payroll & Time Collection vendor for multinational electronics design company.
- Sourced and negotiated the contract in the selection of a HRIS, payroll & time collection vendor in Tokyo.
- Determined requirements, created the RFP, and facilitated vendor selection.
- Managed the end to end implementation of a cloud based HRIS/Payroll/Time Collection system on time for the April 2018 payroll cycle.
- Implementation of Oracle Cloud HRIS for Core HR, Benefits, Time and Labor and Attendance Management.
- Project included 11 countries in both APAC and EMEA and ran concurrently with a new ADP Workforce Now payroll implementation.
- Duties included redesign of business processes to utilize product functionality and provide weekly status reports to senior management.
- Project plan, issues/actions and risk logs managed using Smart Sheets.
Global Project Manager
- Provided expertise on the sourcing and implementation of a SaaS based HRIS, Payroll and Time Collection vendor for the Japan subsidiary of this Silicon Valley technology corporation.
- Sourced and negotiated the contract in the selection of a HRIS, payroll and time collection vendor in Tokyo.
- Determined requirements, created the RFP, and conducted team scoring sessions using a vendor scorecard.
- Managed the end to end implementation of the Lacras cloud based HRIS/Payroll/Time Collection system integrated with Oracle and SuccessFactors on time for the July 2015 payroll cycle.
- Also completed the deployment of the cloud based SuccessFactors Onboarding module integrated with the SuccessFactors Recruiting Module and Oracle HR for US in November of 2015.
- Negotiated the vendor contract and managed the deployment of the SF Onboarding module to the APAC region including China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, India and Korea.
- Negotiated service contract and implemented the SaaS based Visier global business intelligence solution to the business worldwide.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Duties included the implementation of SaaS based Ultimate Ultipro HRIS including the Core HR, Payroll, UTM (Time Management) and Recruiting modules.
- Loaded tables, configured application security, and built workflows for business processes.
- Created SharePoint site to track and share project documents and progress.
- Logged issues and action items on a project tracker and provided weekly status reports to executive management.
HR Systems Consultant
- Also delivered potential timelines for selection and a high level project plan for the implementation of new system.
- Wrote RFP and evaluation spreadsheet as well as the functional requirements documents.
- Reviewed vendor proposals and demonstrations and assisted with the selection of HR service provider.
- Vendors included Workday, SuccessFactors, Ultimate, ADP and Kronos.
Workday Product Manager
- Duties included managing and testing backlog of enhancements, integrations and projects related to SaaS based Workday HR and Finance.
- Prioritized work with business owners and applied Agile/Scrum methodology in two week sprints.
- Responsible for creating all stories in the backlog using Jira.
- Created reports using Workday Report Writer.
- Also provided IT support including selection of payroll printer and vendor management.
- Provided payroll analyst support for deployment of new SaaS based global payroll system integrated with Workday.
- Duties included analysis of global payroll requirements to determine frequency of common payroll fields on a country by country basis.
- Additionally wrote test strategy and test plan for payroll parallel testing.
Business Analyst/Product Delivery Manager
- Business Analyst for deployment of Workday integrated with a global ADP payroll system.
- Documented current manual payroll processes and developed solutions to automate severance, tuition and fitness payment processes through Workday integration.
- Implemented new SaaS based Workforce Management system for Confidential Canada integrated with ADP payroll.
- Created Master test plan and managed user acceptance and parallel testing of Time and Labor application.
- Created employee and manager guides and delivered training to Canada employee population.
- Lead a project team of eight to ten in the transformation of the CAT Corporate Automated Ticketing system. The transformation included a total reworking of the UI with the goal to increase user productivity while reducing cost.
- Duties included creation and maintenance of project plan, risk and issues log, weekly status report, creation of test scripts and project tracking in the PPM project management application. Created SharePoint site to track and share project documents and progress.
- Project testing included System, User Acceptance and Regression testing using Clear Quest software to track testing progress.
- Transformed system went live worldwide to 35,000 corporate users April 14, 2011.
- Duties included writing reports using SaaS based Workday ReportWriter application and creating benefits interfaces from SHPS and Sedgwick to Workday using Workday EIB (Enterprise Integration Builder).
- Completed Workday Enterprise Interface Builder Training, Workday Configuration of Security Fundamentals and Workday Business Process Fundamentals Training.
- Additionally created project portfolio SharePoint site for dissemination and control of project documents.
- Managed project to deploy company - wide SaaS based single sign-on initiative using TriCypher to access Workday HCM.
- Additionally created documentation for manual process to execute synchronization of data using file transfer from Workday HCM to Oracle HRMS.
- Provided winter holiday backfill to execute system synchronization between HR systems.
- Lead a team of 6 in the development, testing and implementation of annual enhancements to the compensation system interfaced to HRIS.
- Duties included creation and maintenance of project plan, risk and issues log, weekly status report, creation of test scripts and project tracking in the Scout project management application.
- Project testing included System, User Acceptance and Regression testing using Clear Quest software to track testing against requirements.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Managed project team of 30 in the implementation of custom time and attendance system for 4,500 non-exempt employees located at the largest medical research facility in the northeastern United States.
- Duties included creation of project charter, SOW, detailed project plan, master test plan, training and communications plans and post implementation support plan.
- Created weekly executive status reports and led all project planning and status meetings for senior executives and the Steering Committee.
- Developed test scripts and managed the User Acceptance and Regression testing effort.
- Custom time entry application was interfaced to PeopleSoft HCM 8.9.
- Project Management activities included creation/documentation of project scope, Fit/Gap analysis, requirements definition, functional specification definition, and creation of detailed project plans using Microsoft Project.
- Produced all project reporting, risk/issue log, application security, test scripts, application testing as well as end user training.
- Additionally worked with the IBM Oracle Tiger Team to create project proposals for major corporations.