- Over 11 years of IT experience in which 4 years of working experience in Salesforce applications
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Traditional and Agile methodologies
- Experience in leading and managing projects technology projects using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Created various engineering document and operational manuals.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a high level of business experience and knowledge of project methodology
- Strong experience in .Net and Force.com Applications using software development methodologies
- Expertise in developing, deploying and integrating Force.com and .Net APIs
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Users, Record Types, Email Services, Reports, Tasks
- Strong knowledge/experience in implementing and installing app - exchange applications
- Experience in Object Oriented Concepts/Methodologies and UML
- Experience in developing mobile browser applications
- Experince in MuleSoft
SFDC: Apex, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL, Triggers, Components, Controllers, Custom/ Standard Objects, Reports,, Web services, Rest Services, Workflow, Reports
.NET Technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO, ODP, Serialization, WCF
Languages: Visual C++, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Java, C#, VB.Net, XML, XSL, XSLT, Apex
Database: Oracle11g, SQL Server 2008, MS Access 2010
Tools: MS Office Suite 2010, Visual Interdev, Visual Studio.Net 4, Crystal Reports 12, NUnit, Visual Source Safe, TFS, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, JIRA
Application Security: Authentication, Authorization, SSL, X.509, Encryption, Web Service Security
Platforms: MS DOS, Windows XP/2007, UNIX
Lead Software Engineer/ Project Manager
- Take lead in all phases of the software development Life Cycles (SDLC)
- Manage projects, develop project plans, coordinate tasks with team members, give suggestions, solve problems, attend meetings and try to deliver the tasks/projects in the schedule time
- Use Agile methodology to develop and manage the projects
- Work in the requirement analysis, design and some development of the web Applications using software engineering methodologies in salesforce
- Creating communities in Salesforce and set securities for user accesses
- Deploy applications in production and support them
- Created new UserAccountsand assignedProfilesas per theirrolein role hierarchy.
- DefinedOrg wide defaultto restrict access from users.
- Worked on the designing of custom objects, custom fields, custom links, validation rules, custom Tabs, custom reports, design of Visuaforce pages, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Developed Visualforce pages for building public web sites using Force.com Sites
- Wrote Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Customized application business logic using declarative programming like Formula fields, Validation rules, Workflow rules, Record Type, Picklist, Dependent Pick lists, List views.
- Established objects relationships between various objects using Master-Detail, Lookup
- Wrote complex SOQL and SOSL queries
- Worked in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce applications
- Used Data Loader and Import wizard for migration and cleaning of data into Salesforce.
- Installed and integrated app-exchange applications as needed
- Designing, Developing and consuming Rest and SOAP Web services in Salesforce
- Written apex unit test classes for code coverage of apex classes and triggers to promote code to production
- Used Mulesoft for data integration
- Maintain and Enhance .Net legacy applications
Senior Software Engineer
- Took active part in requirement analysis and design of the n-tier web applications using software engineering methodologies
- Took part in preparing requirement and design documents
- Designed and developed the presentation layer and business layer with ASP.Net, C#.Net and VB.Net
- Used ADO.NET/ODP.NET to pull data from database in the database layer.
- Created tables, views and stored procedures and wrote complex queries
- Created and consumed web services
- Took part in testing, validating, integrating and deploying the systems
- Participated in problem solving in any phase of the software development
- Took lead in all phases of the software development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Secured the application by implementing cryptography and SSL
- Supported the applications in production.
Environment: VB.NET, C#, Visual Studio.NET 2005, ASP.NET, ODP.NET, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2008, Visual Source Safe, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, XML, XSLT, Visio, Crystal Report 11, Ajax, PL/SQL, SSL
Senior Software Developer
- Some applications are developed using ASP and some. NET architecture
- Designed web pages using ASP, ASP.NET,VB
- Maintaining and developing applications using ASP,VB,VB.NET,SQL
- Working extensively with SQL queries and Procedures for Billing and costing applications.
- Developed HTML Reports from SQL Server DB using SQL
- Involving some times in Integration testing
- Wrote test plans, raised bugs using Test Director
Environment: VB.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio.NET 2003, ASP, ASP.NET, SQL Server, T-SQL, Test Director, Visual Source Safe, VB 6
- Designing web pages and classes by looking into the business requirements
- Developing and Maintaining business Components using C#
- Creating database views
- Developing various Reports in Share Point Portal Server
- Involving in the unit testing of the application components
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, TSQL, SQL Server 2000, MS Visual Studio.NET, Share Point Portal Server
Confidential, Cranbury, NJ
- The application’s design is based on .NET architecture
- Involved in the analysis, design of the system
- Designed various windows forms and web forms using ASP.NET and C#
- Developed both form level and field level validations on input forms
- Used ADO.NET objects to build framework for accessing data.
- Wrote PL/SQL and T-SQL queries
- Involved in generating various reports and building user controls
- Involved in Unit testing of the application.
- Used XSLT in data conversion and formatting
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, TSQL, SQL Server 2000, Oracle 9i, Visual Studio.NET 2003, Crystal Reports, Windows 2000 Advance Server, TSQL, SQL Server 2000,XML,XSLT