Seeking a Senior Business Analysis / Project Management position either as a full time staff member or a contract consultant.
Over thirty - seven years of experience as a Project Manager, Business Analyst, JAD Facilitator, Data Analysis and Business Process Reengineering consultant utilizing Agile and Waterfall methodology . Possesses a vast amount of experience in managing large business process reengineering projects, performing business analysis, systems design tasks and managing the development of various business applications. Extensive expertise with Banking / Financial Applications, Check Processing Systems, Insurance, Publications, Transportation Management, Fuel Delivery, Inventory Control, Data Warehouses, Data Integrity, Municipal Government, Education, and Human Services Systems, Children’s Services, Yourdon DeMarco and Gane and Sarson Structured Analysis Techniques, Case Tools, Data and Process Modeling, Data Analysis, Object Oriented Analysis, Joint Applications Design Sessions (JAD), Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Business Area Analysis (BAA), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Use Case Analysis, Object Modeling, Quality Assurance Procedures and Guidelines, Technical Training, and System Development Life Cycles (SDLC), Web Infrastructure and WEB site design. Extensive SACWIS experience in requirements definition, data mart analysis /design, and reporting specifications and design.
PLATFORMS: Sun Sparc, Unix, NT, IBM 370 Series, IBM 3033, 4341 GroupII, IBM 4381, IBM PS/2 55, 60, 70, 80, 90, 95, Burroughs 7700, 6700, 4700, 1955, 1800, S1500, S3000, Wang VS 100, AT&T 6300, 6310, and Oracle Database, RSA Security, Power Builder, Visual Basic, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, Oracle, N-Tier Architecture, CITRIX, CURAM
SOFTWARE TOOLS: RSA Security Software, I-Planet, Oracle, COBOL, FORTRAN, OS/MVS, CPCS, TSO/SPF, PANVALET, IDMS, ADS/O, Alpha Three, IBM PC/DOS, OS/2 2.0, Windows 3.x, Windows NT, ME, 2K, IBM Token Ring LAN, MicroFocus Workbench, XDB, IMS, Stingray, PC CICS, Intersolve APS, PVCS Version Control, HTML, JAVA, MS SharePoint
PRODUCTIVITY and CASE TOOLS: Excelerator, LBMS Systems Engineer, ADW, Systems Architect, Bachman, ERwin/ERX, Design Aid, MEGA, Harvard Graphics, PowerPoint, Project Workbench, Microsoft Excel, allClear, Word Perfect, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express, PVCS, Maintenance Workbench, Revolve, VISIO, Lotus Notes, Lotus CC Mail, Clear: Access, Corporate Time, Platinum Data Repository, Case Wise Corporate Modeler, COGNOS Power Play and Impromptu, Documentum / Eroom, Borland Caliber, Use Case Documentation, MS SharePoint
Data Modeling Tools: Excelerator, LBMS Systems Engineer, ADW, Systems Architect, Bachman, ERwin/ERX, Design Aid, MEGA
STRUCTURED METHODOLOGIES: Method 1, Ken Orr, Yourdon, Demarco, Bachman
Confidential, New York, New York
Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst
- responsible for the gathering of technical, architectural, and legal documents of all buildings erected above the Confidential Empire Tunnel.
- Acted as a liaison between all property owners and Confidential in reviewing their equipment maintenance agreements for all systems installed on their properties as required by Confidential . Interfaced with the Assistant Director of Engineering in developing and planning long term maintenance contract proposals for over 33 building owners along the tunnel.
- As a Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst / Process Manager was responsible for the development of the process flow diagrams for the emergency processes and procedures performed by the Fire Life and Safety Systems Operations Control Center Staff.
- Was personality responsible for the development of the detailed procedural documentation of all Confidential Fire Life Safety Systems (FLSS) Teams Emergency Incidents Actions These models were used to develop formal emergency action plans, emergency and standard operating procedures.
Confidential, New York, New York
Project Manager / QA Lead / Business Process Reengineering Consultant
- Was for responsible conducting data analysis of the current environment which resulted in the development of the logical data model of the banks operational data.
- Conducted a gap analysis of the data requirements to the Oracle proposed database design.
- Was also responsible for coordinating, managing the development as well as the monitoring the development for all UAT Test Cases used for Flexcube and Systems Integration Testing. Oversaw the testers located in New York, Orlando and Miami.
- Managed and performed the analysis and development of the Business Requirements Documents (BRD) for the consolidation and migrating of over three hundred operational reports to OBIE. Requirements were collected through facilitated sessions with the various business units. Project served to reduce the total number of reports by forty percent while improving the quality of information being reported.
- Report requirements were developed for the Accounting, Compliance, Internal Auditing, Treasury Front and Back Office, Risk, and Payment Departments.
- Served as a Business and Technical Liaison who interfaced with the Treasury Front Office Staff, and the Flexcube IT Team. Was responsible for the management and coordination, implementation, training and support of the Siena Treasury Front office System.
- Managed the implementation of the Reuters product IKON that was used to provide Siena with real - time market rates. Developed user requirements documents that contained details of the current business rules and operational processes.
- Was responsible for establishing a PMO / QA for the Business Units to insure that the operational functional requirements were being addressed and met. Documented and monitored all project issues and risks and followed up on their resolution with both the IT Teams and vendors.
- Was responsible for documenting the requirements for SWAP Trades as per the new Dodd / Frank regulations. Performed a market scan of providers who were able to meet those requirements and asked the finalists to present their systems and processes.
- Was then responsible for coordinating the installation and training of both the Tradeweb and Bloomberg software Systems for the Treasury Traders as part of adhering to the Dodd Frank regulations for SEF trades.
- Development test cases for the Confidential that was to be implemented for front office Treasury Trading. Was responsible for monitoring and documenting all test results and communicating issues to both the in-house technical staff and the vendors. Interfaced with representative from Reuters to interface their market data application IKON with the Siena product.
- As part of the requirements gathering process was responsible for identifying and documenting data access, and process access security profiles by department, and job function.
- Conducted data analysis and mapping exercises with IT and users comparing existing reporting data to the data contained in the new incoming systems.
- Was responsible for coordinating and documenting business requirements for the banks Payment Process Interface with the Egifts Payments Systems.
- The requirements were used to identify how all SWIFT, CHIPS, and Fed Wire payments needed to be passed from Flexcube to EGifts.
- Was responsible for identify new data and reporting requirements for Reg Reporter.
- Conducted a data analysis effort in attempts to map the data from the legacy systems to the planned systems database to insure that all data is available for compliance reporting.
- Acted as a Business Analyst / Liaison for the Credit Risk Group for aiding them in defining reporting requirements for new reports that were to be developed from the ne Core Banking Systems Data. Developed the reporting requirements document for the development vendor and worked with the Credit Risk SME s in developing and conducting UAT testing scenarios.
Confidential, Mahwah, New Jersey
- Reporting, Improving and Modernizing the Dealer Sales processes. Also served as the BPMN Advisor, Consultant Architect who interfaced with the JLR Technical Architecture
- Team based in the UK with the designing of an integrated Enterprise SAP Solution for North America Confidential / Land Rover.
- Additional responsibilities included for the management, planning, development and execution of BPM Plans for the study of the business processes performed by the JLR North America Dealerships.
- Was responsible for managing the off shore developers and act as a liaison between the business users and the technical teams.
- Other responsibilities included maintain and monitoring the project plans and providing senior management with weekly status reports.
Confidential, Albany, New York
- Functioned as a facilitator for business process analysis sessions whose scope to document the functional business process associated with the State Payment System BICS.
- Was responsible for documenting business data, processing and rules requirements.
- Functioned as the Team Manager of the OTDA BIT Applications Inventory project, was responsible for conducting interviews with key IT Staff, facilitating application review sessions and developing and updating the applications inventory documentation which consisted of MEGA Application Tree and Environment Diagrams as well as detailed descriptions of the applications platform, business owners, and its users.
- Interfaced with the NYS OTDA SharePoint Administrator to define and develop Team SharePoint sites for posting and sharing project deliverables and requirement tracking.
- Functioned as a Technical Liaison to the Enterprise Architecture whose function was to develop a new Technical Enterprise that insured that all business applications could be interwoven to provide easy access and reduce IT service redundancies used by the many business users.
- All project tasks and activities were tracked utilizing MS Project.
- Conducted a data mapping effort of the Human Services Data housed at the State to the data requirements of the individual NY Counties.
Confidential, Brooklyn, New York
- These requirements were later used by the application developers for developing the Placement Generator and Placement Module.
- Responsibilities included conducting and facilitating user requirements elaborations session and functional walkthroughs.
- This system was built using the MAXIMUS TIENET Application.
- Was also responsible for conducting many executive requirement walkthrough sessions where the use cases, and requirements were reviewed to obtain user approval and signoff. All project tasks and activities were tracked utilizing MS Project.
Confidential, Albany, New York
Technical Architect and Business Process Reengineering Manager
- Responsible for leading interviews with State and local district IT staff to document and develop a detailed understanding of how they performed their roles across 42 functional areas of operations for Health and Human Services Programs, including reception, screening, budgeting, verification, eligibility determination and renewals.
- Was also responsible for conducting the Quality Assurance reviews of all project documentation, including “As Is” and “To Be” Process Model Diagrams and artifacts produced by the team for presentation to the client. Assisted in the development of the “As-Is and “To-Be” models in the MEGA Modeling Tool.
- Served as part of the team assigned the task of developing the GAP Analysis of the As Is as compared to the To Be environments.
- Was responsible for the development of the sections of the GAP Analysis Report that focused on technology and requirements gaps.
- Developed Systems Integration Model that depicted how the entire over fifty plus New York and New York City Welfare Applications were connected.