- Plan, coordinate, direct, and lead strategy, governance, product selection, solution, budget, execution and delivery to achieve the business objectives.
- Demonstrated Quick learner, Self - Starter, Self-Motivated, Analytical, Organized, Detail-oriented, Multi-tasker
- Believe in strong partnership with sponsors, business, senior executives, architects and application teams to successfully navigate the challenges and deploy the solution on time and within budget.
- Successful in delivering large scale initiatives across multiple platforms like SaaS, PaaS, Microsoft .NET, Java, and IBM Mainframe.
- Team-focused leadership philosophy. Proven track record building strong innovative team with talent acquisition, and internal resource development
- Effective in identifying, initiating and modernizing systems and processes to improve operational efficiencies and reduce maintenance cost.
- Strong financial acumen with managing large program level budget, planning, DCF, appropriation, salary reviews, licensing, hardware and software cost.
- Proven technology leader, responsible for creating reference and solution architecture across platforms and portfolio boundaries.
- Experience leading the data, infrastructure, integration and security architects.
- Deployed new CRM digital transformation program with cloud and on-premise solutions to accelerate revenue growth.
- The combination of SaaS (Salesforce Sales and Service cloud, Marketo, Adobe Audience Manager), PaaS (Azure analytics) and Master Data Management solutions helped to generate more than $300M in annual revenue.
- Lead 45 consultants from one of the big 5 consulting firm with whiteboard sessions for 6 months to create overall solution architecture for large cloud migration program.
- Delivered a consolidated web-based data capture solution that eliminated the Mainframe and distributed systems.
- The consolidation cut the deployment cycle to 4 weeks from 6 months and eliminated the global deployment cost of $17M.
- Championed the high-performance sorting system that supports 20K users at 2K hubs globally.
- The package sorting system increased the processing capacity by 150K packages per hour.
- Leading the innovation with self-development. Delivered great value to the organization with self learning over the last 20 years. Successfully transitioned from Mainframe to .Net, Java, and cloud technologies.
- Ability to manage department level budget.
- Implemented regulatory requirements like SOX, PCI, and GDPR
- Ability to determine, execute and deliver projects in both waterfall and agile methods.
- Acquired and developed resources to create innovative solutions. Proven ability to develop, monitor and mentor employees to achieve their professional goals and objectives.
- Developed extensive product selection, vendor management and global development skills over the years to effectively evaluate, finalize, and implement solutions in short time with quality to support ever changing business needs.
- Effective in communicating and presenting the solution architecture, budget and resource plans to C-Suite executives in ARB.
PMP | CSM | Cloud | CRM | Salesforce | Marketo | Azure| MDM | DevOps | CI - CD | Agile | SCRUM
Emerging technology - Executive relationship - Program Management
IT Roadmap and Strategy
Emerging platforms - SaaS, PaaS
RFX & vendor management
Reference & Solution Architecture
Governance and Best practices
DevOps, CI-CD, Agile, SCRUM
Budget & Finance
Cross Portfolio Collaboration
Metrics collection & reporting
Cloud platforms: Salesforce, Marketo, Adobe Audience Manager, Azure AD, and Azure PaaS for deep analytics
Data Hub: Master Data Management (IBM ORG and Individual), Integrated Data Hub (SQL Server)
Distributed Platform: C++/CLR, C#.NET, VB.NET, WinForms, SQL Server, TCP/IP
Web Platform: Java, J2EE, WebLogic, SQL Server, Oracle, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular.JS, Spring, Hibernate, JSP
IBM Mainframe: COBOL, DB2, CICS, VSAM
Project Management tools: MS Project, Excel. PowerPoint, Visio, Jira, TFS, Oracle Financial, SharePoint.
Confidential, New Jersey
Technical Program Manager
- Provide senior leadership in developing roadmaps, business strategies, evaluating systems, creating architectural solutions, and requesting proposals between internal program teams and external vendors.
- Direct execution of activities, developing and managing a $20M budget, department planning, project management, change management process, quality controls, and vendor relationships.
- Mentor and train architects, vendors, and applications teams in developing solution architecture
- Served as point of contact between vendor, business and application teams to develop requirements, MVP and product selection.
- Successfully created a centralized data system that compiled customer information to assist sales, marketing, and customer service cloud solutions.
- Served as the project manager overseeing the implementation of Salesforce with 45 consultants, 10 architects, and 20 employees distributed across the globe. In addition, managed extensive collaboration with SMEs from 40 different systems, business directors from 7 business and functional disciplines, and members of senior IT management team.
- Effectively managed the implementation of large scale projects including Salesforce, Adobe Audience Manager, Marketo, and Azure analytics; resulted in supporting over 16K sales executives and 600 business specifications while generating over $300M in annual revenues.
- Integrated existing BI application as Canvas apps within Salesforce to balance cost vs benefit.
- Manages Salesforce integration with app exchange products SAVO guided selling and Marketo Sales Insights.
- Leading the modernization of Sales planning and compensation programs.
Application Development Manager
- Conceptualized, developed and integrated multiple mid to large scale performance systems across both domestically and internationally. Implemented integration options, guidelines, and monitoring system to manage data exchange and communicate between multiple platforms.
- Orchestrated the consolidation and distribution of an International Data Capture Platform that migrated information to a centralized Web based platform. Simplified processing across 2K service centers globally and resulted in reducing costs by $17K annually.
- Oversaw the creation of an Enterprise Security Screening including a configuration framework model that allowed to quickly add or remove countries to the screening route. This provided the flexibility to manage customizable business rules by country specific regulations and reduced the turn time from 6 months to 3 weeks.
- Managed and developed 20 resources to enhance and support the sales hierarchy and compensation systems.
Lead Application Developer
- Conceptualized, developed and integrated multiple mid to large scale performance systems that were deployed at both domestic and international hubs.
- Implemented integration options, guidelines, and monitoring system to manage data exchange and communicate between multiple platforms.
- Spearheaded the design, development, and delivery of a high performing operational system that increased packaging processing capacity to 400K packages per hour.
- Lead the development of contingency system to support business continuity in the event of communication failure between hub and data center. At least 5 out of 1200 sites that fail everyday benefit from this system to continue the operation.
Senior Application Developer / Lead Application Developer
- Spearheaded the design, development, and delivery of a high performing operational system that increased packaging processing by 150K packages per hour.
- Managed the development of contingency system to support business continuity in the event of communication failure between distribution locations and the centralized data center.