- Over 12 years of IT experience as Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst implementing and managing Oracle ERP systems, Business Intelligence projects and Custom Applications.
- Strong project management skills, defining objectives, scope management, prioritization and ability to lead large scale and small projects from inception to successful implementation.
- In - depth knowledge and understanding of functional and technical aspects of Oracle EBS modules.
- Extensive experience in providing end-to-end BI information and analytical solutions using OBIEE.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build credibility and make recommendations at all levels.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering and Bachelor’s in Electronics and Communications.
Sr. Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Involved in multiple aspects of Oracle R12 Upgrade project, including integration of US Tower’s Financial reports from legacy reporting tools onto a single, scalable OBIEE Reporting platform.
- Project Manager and Lead Business Analyst for Sales and Marketing reports, Siterra Leasing project. Reviewed project plans and directed the team to accomplish project goals in a timely manner.
- Implemented Essbase cubes and provided Site/Asset analytical models in OBIEE as part of automating Executive Management Reporting pack for Financial Planning and Analysis department.
- Worked extensively on process improvement in various EBS modules leading to quality deliverables and supporting business needs in a cross functional environment.
- Participated in IT portfolio meetings and coordinated multiple small projects involving custom applications such as Onsite 1.1 and Siterra maintenance.
- Provided user support, documentation and training to ensure operational readiness for process changes and introduction of new technologies.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Applications Consultant
- Major initiatives included design and implementation of new business requirements, process improvement and support of global ERP systems.
- Managed integration and maintenance of Concur Expense and Travel Systems into Oracle E-Business Suite. Provided customized solutions maintaining flexibility for future integrations.
- Performed setups for new Australia entity and bank accounts, tax codes for European entities in Accounts Payable and General Ledger modules.
- Lead Analyst for Capital Equipment project involving automation of requisitions in Oracle EBS.
- Responsible for design and implementation of PID update flow and complete testing of the resulting changes in Procure to Pay and Projects to Assets cycles.
- Involved in numerous quarterly reporting tasks and supported report development using BI tools.
- Managed external vendor load and communicated priorities and daily progress across various Business and IT groups.
Confidential, Devens, MA
Applications Integration Architect
- Responsible for management of integration, architecture, and stabilizing Confidential ’s global Oracle R12 implementation.
- Involved in portfolio management and resource planning involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors. Coordinated with Onsite and offshore resources through various phases of the projects.
- Implemented various enhancements and customizations in AP, AR, PO, iExpense, Projects and HR.
- Worked extensively on Oracle Discoverer and Hyperion Planning to support reporting needs for Finance and HRMS teams.
- Prepared and reviewed numerous MD50, MD70 and MD120 documents for the new development and build processes and TE40 documents as part of user testing.
- Maintained documentation of the business and application development environment in SharePoint and extensively used CVS tool for version control.
- Authored user manuals and trained business users on the custom applications implemented.
Confidential, Lexington, MA
Oracle EBS Consultant
- Coordinate and act as liaison between Finance and IT departments on the Government Pricing and Revenue project.
- Created custom forms in IC module to maintain Contractual, Government Pricing and Revenue percentages to feed designated Cognos Reports for automated conversion of sales figures; performed the setups for custom menus and responsibilities in the E-Business Suite.
- Implemented a project to load Historical Returns Data into Data Warehouse from ICS using Oracle loader; performed validations in external and staging tables.
- Documented guidelines for enhancing the logic in AR Aging Report to resolve the differences between ICS and Cognos Reports and accurately identify month-end aging balances.
Confidential, Westborough, MA
Senior Applications Analyst
- Lead consultant for upgrade (11. ) and customizations in Oracle Financials and CRM modules as part of the Public Sector Compliance Phase IV project.
- Implemented enhancements in EMC's Direct Express and Channel Express systems including Quoting and Pricing, Purchasing, iProcurement and iStore modules
- Implemented conversion and interface programs in Quoting, Pricing and iProcurement modules to implement the new GSA Allocation Logic.
- Designed custom packages to be registered as concurrent programs for extracting data into staging tables and to further facilitate Commercial Sales Practice (CSP) Reporting.
- Worked on the performance tuning of SQL queries in the procedures using Hints to minimize delays accessing the outerbay database for archived quotes.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
Oracle EBS Analyst
- Implemented conversions in AP, AR, GL, Incentive Compensation, Purchasing, iProcurement, Fixed Assets and Projects modules.
- Re-Design of the initial Projects Implementation as part of 11.5.9 to 11.5.10 upgrade for Subaru’s Vehicles & Parts business through the use of a new work breakdown structure that facilitated the reduction of records in many of the Oracle Projects tables.
- Implemented custom WEBADI integrators in the IC module for the maintenance of incentive rules for Salespersons and Dealers.
- Involved in Subaru Net projects in Java, jsp and web services development to implement processes to establish and implement process flow for SubaruNet to interact with STARS (Oracle Financials Systems).
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Oracle Apps Consultant
- Provided functional and technical expertise on conversions in Oracle Financials and CRM modules including AP, AR, GL, Purchasing, Order Management, Install Base and Service Contracts.
- Part of the upgrade team (11. ) and conducted functional testing for all customizations and standard functionality to move to R12.
- Performed the functional setups in GL in a multi-org and multi-currency structure as part of FSG implementation and report development.
- Created SQL scripts to extract data for Govt. audit reports from the staging tables and materialized views from different systems as part of the GSA project.
- Worked on the development and modification of Discoverer reports, created EULs and custom views as per the business requirements.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Designed processes for operating FIOS Network Elements and management of User and Organization access at different permission levels.
- Interacted with external teams to analyze technical specifications and develop activation scripts in Velocity Template Language for activation and functioning of network devices.
- Implemented web-services for various business groups using Java, JSPs and XML parsing technologies.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Graduate Student/Research Assistant
- Maintained Online class programs and Websites for School of Business Administration’s Computing and Information Services department.
- Involved in analysis and development of the software application SPIN used for extensive MRI data analysis as Graduate Research Assistant.
- Provided technical and managerial support for hospital-university collaboration projects.
- Implemented and supported various custom web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Worked extensively on SQL, PL/SQL, WebLogic and UNIX shell scripting.