- Key Decision Maker in Mission - Critical Enterprise Migration Initiatives and SAFe Transitioning
- Well-Regarded for Delivering Extraordinary Customer Service
- Impressive Background in Banking
- Hands-on and results-driven senior customer-facing software and deployment professional with more than 16 years’ experience with the highly-coveted blend of business savvy and technical proficiency.
- Highly passionate for developing and launching new programs from the ground up to drive differentiations and growth in fiercely competitive markets.
- Proven ability to mentor and lend expertise to high-performance teams.
- Skilled at analyzing requirements and translating corporate business needs into comprehensive strategy, road map, and implementation plans.
- Well-respected for fresh and innovative thinking to address complex business issues.
- Highly skilled in idea generation and connecting complex and disparate information into a distinct concept.
- Provide strong leadership in galvanizing teams to embrace a singular vision and oneness of purpose; respected for making staff training and mentoring a high priority.
- Consistently embed the voice of the customer in the value proposition process; interact closely with customers to make frequent site visits and establish and maintain a complaint database; well-versed in eCRM.
- Robust history in delivering sophisticated products to be on-time and within schedule despite shifting priorities, and demanding expectations.
- Proven capacity to clearly and effectively communicate to audiences from a variety of cultural, educational, and economic backgrounds oftentimes making complicated terms readily understood by all.
JIRA, VersionOne, Rational Clear Quest, GitHub
Unified Communication Vertical Integration migration strategy, AVAYA, CISCO, IVR, Call Center System Architecture
SaaS, PaaS, IaaS for Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google & Oracle Managed Cloud Services
MS Project, MS-Office, MS-Visio - 2016, Jive, RUP-Enterprise, Rational Requisite Pro, HP Quality Center
J2EE, .Net, Windows, Unix, SQL Server, Oracle
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Scaled Scrum Master / Senior Technical Program - Project Manager
- Led numerous projects in big data to better organize reporting. Domain: Global PMO Org Leadership Drive, Global Release
- Management, Strategic Management, Complex Middleware SOA Integration Initiatives, Cross Domain Liaison and Risk Mitigation
- Third Party Management & Third-Party Utility (TPM & TPU) Portfolio -
- SAFe Transition Program Management
- Engineered safe transition from Waterfall & Iterative development (Multi Phase Roll out methodology for Mega Led Scale
- Enterprise Distributed Projects for IT Landscape), Core Agile and Lean initiatives, Essential Centralization with distributed decentralization approach. Conducted weekly meeting with Epic owners and collaborate to understand strategic priority themes.
- Built and maintained Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlogs.
- Worked with stakeholders to understand the flow of value.
- Directly planned and executed ‘QuickStart’ or other rollout strategies.
- Built Scope Time-Boxing based on PI. Socialized and drove portfolio practices to different functional groups.
- Built and Maintained Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlogs.
- Managed Daily Standups and hold accountability from
- Development Team. Managed and steered Kanban board thru JIRA. Designed the practically attainable Sprints. Held Weekly meetings with Product Manager, Release Train Engineer and Systems Architects. Prepared weekly summary reports for Business
- Owners to paint the precise project progress picture.
- Broke the task structure to phased- iterative model.
- Motivated and drove team to imbibe Lean-Agile mindset while working on actual project delivery.
- Decomposed the multiple phases into practically attainable iterations.
- Empowered and influenced the culture of daily stand-ups and Agile methodology to team.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Agile Scrum Transition Manager / Technical Program Manager
- Led numerous projects in big data with Iterative, Agile, Scaled Scrum, Waterfall, and Hybrid. Domain: World class SOA architecture - 100 Plus Cloud App - n tier - 75 plus SOR (System of record DB), Security, Authentication and Fraud Platform
- Process Revamp QA Methodology Improvement by Shift Left and Speed to Market initiative, M2 - Mobile platform revamp.
- Built and executed an implementation rollout strategy.
- Built and maintained Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlogs.
- Identified pportunistic value streams and ARTs.
- Prepared weekly summary reports and communicated value of strategic themes to Business stakeholders.
- Actively using the Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Applied DMAIC cycle as an internet development model.
- Increased the Release reliability and accuracy by 88%.
- Achieved the reduced total cycle time of deployment by 28%.
- Establish Voice-of-the-customer data and benchmark the same. Active use of Cause & Effect fishbone diagram for to identify real root cause of defects. Methodology: Six Sigma for Internet Application.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Adopted core Agile values to transition the test-driven development model. Domain: Upgrading the Legacy ERP application to
- Cloud-based SOA Architecture based platform. Served as Assistant to CEO for all aspects of project drive - Concept to realization.
- Team Leader / management of a 10 Business-Analysts - Offshore team. Oversee daily stand-ups with on-site senior Project
- Managers and steer for executive directives. Influence and steer HIPPA training and governance enforcement with local staff.
- Device the Test-Driven-Model for mission critical HIPPA compliance software delivery.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Transitioned to lean-Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall. Domain: Cloud based mobile computing service solution for MS Dynamics
- NAV ERP/ CRM integration drive. Established (LACE) for the program. Prepared Comparative Analysis and Detailed Proposal for
- AVAYA and CISCO Unified Communication. System for Migration of legacy Phone and Customer Service Support center.
- Motivated and drove core agile team for self-assessment and self-organization.
- Established Communities of practice(CoPs) for Agile values. Delivered the development project on time (11 months).
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Transitioned to Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile. Domain: Handling the entire IT Operations from development initiative to the solutions delivery with active participation in virtually ALL aspects of the Program and Project management and handle the solution, service and product delivery for customized business brokerage listing engine, CRM, document management systems.
- Directed fast transition of document management system from legacy system (6 months). Technical Product owner for Web-
- Based Business Brokerage Listing engine. Launched CISCO VOIP System Upgrade - along with integration with MS Outlook from