- 10 years Highly effective management professional emphasizing innovation and creativity in solving complex problems.
- Energetic and results - focused with success in developing and leading diverse teams to achieve outstanding results.
- Seasoned Operations Manager who excels at streamlining operations to decrease costs and promote organizational efficiency.
- Versatile and innovative management professional skilled at seeing the “big picture” while still also focusing on the details.
- Expertise in business development and streamlining processes and systems. Management professional versed in all aspects of operations management, from scheduling and finance to production and marketing.
- Possesses exceptional communication, organizational and presentation capabilities.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, quickly adaptable to situations, flexible, and curious.
- Strong analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills, team-oriented and demonstrated ability to manage different and often conflicting objectives/activities at one time.
- Facilitated Sprint Ceremonies (Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective) for each of the Agile SCRUM methodology sprints as a SCRUM master.
- Successfully guided multiple development teams through transition from Waterfall to Agile.
- Expertise in implementing systems Development in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall Methodology and Hybrid (Waterfall + Scrum) Methodology.
- Experience in dealing with On-shore, Off-shore and culturally diverse work-groups.
Project planning and development
Customer relations specialist
Cost reduction strategies
New product introductions strategies
Human resources management
Management information systems
Project development and life cycle
Work flow planning
Superb time management skills
Confidential, Boston, MA
Scrum Master/Product Owner
- Acted as a Scrum Master for two Agile teams within a Release Train.
- Established team level cadence and driving team level ceremonies (e.g. sprint planning, team retrospectives, backlog grooming, etc.).
- Maintained metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on team-level progress and quality.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safeenvironment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of business problems resulting in business requirements and specifications.
- Work cross functionally to align strategy, methodology and execution.
- Facilitate sprint planning, sprints, daily stand-up meetings, demos, reviews, retrospectives, grooming, coordinating and other activities as needed for multiple scrum teams.
- Implemented and managed a project and content management tool, in the organization for the development, product, testing and production support teams.
- Assist the Quality Assurance team in End-to-End testing of the product by contributing in designing the functional and regression testing strategy
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and the organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and the organization.
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to escalate the issue to, to have a solution.
- As a Scrum Master, facilitated and conducted the sprint planning meeting and the daily scrum.
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making and conflict resolution while getting the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work.
- Assist with internal and external communication while improving transparency and radiating information.
- Facilitate the product team to communicate with the development team effectively and set a level of clear expectations from the team.
- Maintain the Client Custom JIRA page with regards to all the issues opened. Make sure that each ticket has a target date, due date, estimate of effort and hours spent and is in the right person's queue according.
- Manage the delivery commitments and capacity planning for the team by identifying and tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction
- Empower the team to collaborate and grow cross-functionally, resulting in increasing the team's output from 22% to 63%
Environment: Agile, Waterfall, Continuous Delivery, MS Project, SCRUM, MS Project 2013, MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook).
Scrum Master/Product Manager
- Expert in software development and Agile- Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledgeable in requirements analysis, business analysis, project delivery, project lifecycle and techniques.
- Mapped process activities to desired outcomes to rectify operational inefficiencies.
- Documented business processes use cases and analyzed procedures to see that they would meet changing business needs and system workflows according to established guidelines and standards.
- Expertise in project management methodologies.
- Evaluated all the existing system design to identify the effective solutions.
- Consulted and interviewed all the business stakeholders to develop the system and to address complex need of the business to fulfill all the requirements and priorities.
- Assessed the impact of current business processes on users and stakeholders including the Project Manager and Product owner.
- Coordinated between different internal departments and third-party vendors for the execution of the project.
- Experienced in facilitating the meeting.
- Mapped current processes and offered recommendations for improvement.
- Implemented user acceptance testing with a focus on documenting defects and executing test cases.
- Owned the product gap assessment with industry best practices and developed future state product roadmap
- Assisted Product Manager in grooming the user stories, define acceptance criteria, prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog in consistent with the product backlog
- Managed testing cycles, including test plan creation, development of scripts and co-ordination of user acceptance testing.
- Recommended operational improvements based on tracking and analysis.
- Conducted interviews with key business users to collect information on business processes and user requirements.
- All the project is delivered on time within the budget and within the scope of the project
- Researched and resolved issues regarding the integrity of data flow into databases.
- Worked closely with Product owner and scrum master to meet the business requirement are met in the project.
- Expert in scrum methodology and design of complex solutions.
Environment: Scrum, MS Project, MS Office(Excel, PowerPoint, Word and outlook).
Business Process Consultant
- Reduced overtime by 25% by effective delegation.
- Led corporate initiatives such as online loan approval and reduced time for account activation by KYC utility.
- Lead a team by coordinating as project administrator.
- Completed 12 performance reviews each quarter, offering praise and recommendations for improvement.
- Established and maintained 20 vendor partnerships.
- Reduced employee turnover by 30 %.
- Managed a 250 -million square foot office space employing 190 workers.
- Compiled and drafted 12 reports each year.
- Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate managers.
Environment: Waterfall methodology, MS Word and MS office PowerPoint, UML.