- 9+ years of experience as a Scrum Master/Project Manager, Agile Coach and Business Analyst in IT projects with State Government, large Insurance client, in Healthcare domain including Services.
- Expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments and fostering self - management.
- Applying Agile Scrum/Kanban/XP framework and Waterfall methodology in mid (20+ people) to large (60+ people) projects teams in an enterprise environment.
- Multiple years of experience facilitating sprint-planning meetings, daily stand up meetings, sprint review, grooming and sprint retrospective meetings acting as a servant-leader for the scrum teams. Expertise in use of Agile Management tools such as JIRA/Confluence and SharePoint and MS Project
- Agile (8 years), Scrum (8 years), Microsoft Project (8 years), Software Development Life Cycle (8 years), Waterfall/Agile (7 years), Project Management (8 years), JIRA (7 years), Visio (6 years), Rally (2 years), Salesforce (2 Years)
- Full SDLC expertise, Scrum of scrums * Scrum Master * Agile (SCRUM/Kanban/XP) * Scaled Agile framework (SAFe) * Agile/Waterfall Software development * Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- JIRA/Confluence * Relative estimation* Iteration/Sprint planning * Backlog Grooming*MS Project* Rally*Hadoop* Big Data*Release Management*Team Foundation Servers* Jira * DevOps*Scrum Coach
Sr. Scrum Master /Project Management
- Organized and facilitated scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, Sprint reviews, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Responsible for product backlog and release plan, sprint goals. Preserve flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes.
- Created and assigned tasks and assignments as required and worked independently without any supervision.
- Closely work with the Enterprise Data Management team to facilitate daily scrums, backlog grooming/prioritization, sprint planning for Big Data projects
- Involvement in full software development lifecycle
- Led the project implementation and involved and closely worked with Stakeholders on design, build, test, implement and maintenance of various applications.
- Determine platform and frameworks Provide legacy device support and operational feasibility
- Modern responsive and component based web application development.
- Gathered requirement information and their further implementation steps.
- Develop system flow, data usage and work processes.
- Investigate problem areas and follow the full software development life cycle.
- Working knowledge on Hadoop and data Analytics.
- Expertise on Jira, MS Project, Rally, GitHub, Team Foundation Server
- Mentored and led trainings to other scrumMasters on Agile processes. Collaborated with product owners and business to deliver high quality software releases on time and in budgets, experienced managing portfolios, project plans, and teams and reporting.
- Experienced in ALM Tools TFS, Jira, Version One, Rally as scrum master for project planning, metrics and reporting.
- Strong ability to influence and drive teams to success using Agile/ scrum /Lean practices. An Advocate for the Agile and scrum methodologies. Experienced working with large geographically distributed teams with complex systems and challenging environments.
- Responsible to Coordinate and monitor the Scrum process from scratch through delivery.
- Closely worked with the product owner, Dev, QA UAT, BA, RC, IC team in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Ensure Agile/scrum concepts and principles are adhered to and make the tough calls.Accountable to manage and maintain the Database.
- Responsibility is to reverse engineer an old application/product to create quality requirement documents, given the inputs of old artifacts and application functionality to develop efficient requirement traceability matrix, which facilitates impact analysis.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Led the Scrum teams in PI planning, Grooming, Daily standup and Sprint planning meetings. Facilitate the PI planning sessions for the Scrum teams. Facilitated scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives and daily stand-ups).
- Adept in creating Agenda for Sprint Planning and Review Meetings.
- Served as Agile SME and Coached employees on Agile/Scrum, Agile best practices and self-organizing teams to help in company’s digital transformation.
- Documented and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts and diagrams.
- Estimated capacity availability based on Work Request assignments and progress of actual work activity, assigned work to resources, monitor and report the quality of the output and oversee the people management activities within the team and followed the software development process.
- Helped enable the team to self-organize by teaching planning, stand-up and demo ceremonies for the team.
- Worked closely with the Product Owner to enable them to elaborate user stories with acceptance criteria and scenarios. Coached the team in how to manage an overall release plan, velocity forecast with agile metrics through standard agile tooling such as JIRA.
- Promoted and educated the entire organization to understand AGILE principles.
- Led the Scrum teams in PI planning, Grooming, Daily standup and Sprint planning meetings
- Facilitate the PI planning sessions for the Scrum teams. Facilitated scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives and daily stand-ups).
Scrum Master/Agile Coach
Confidential, Harford, CT
- Acted as Agile coach for the teams and provided training to stakeholders
- Commanded superior strategic leadership and Scrum success by coaching and training onshore/offshore teams to deliver digital assets through coordination of project teams in North America, Europe and South America.
- Worked with product managers/owners to drive the definition/refinement of the product backlog.
- Used JIRA to house product backlog, User stories and bugs. Used Confluence for project documentation and discussions.
- Organized and conducted daily Stand Up meetings. Managed sprint planning and execution, including the management of project progress and provide status & visibility.
- Participated in release planning and scheduling by providing empirical Scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies, and creating velocity forecasts. Created and maintained release burn down charts, velocity projections and project forecasts in order to create project visibility and enable timely project adjustments.
- Coordinated with QA team to determine and develop Test Plans, Test Cases and methods for Unit Testing, Integration and Functional Testing based on testing requirements
- Expertise in Salesforce.com Service Cloud, community development including SDLC, standard and custom objects, Apex, and Visual force pages.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports.
- Have good working knowledge in querying Salesforce.com. Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards. Utilizing BPA identified and created workflow requirements and configured workflows.
- Assisted PMO and CMS for management plan and business process. Knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
Confidential, New York, NY
- As a Scrum Master, coached multiple teams toward self-organization; implementing and practicing Agile Principles.
- Worked with Product Owners to ensure backlog items are properly and fully defined prior to acceptance into a sprint.
- Held teams accountable for meeting sprint commitments; enabled teams to adhere to the process framework ceremonies.
- Mediated, arbitrated, mitigated and facilitated impediments with the team members and the organizational hierarchy
Business Analyst/Scrum activities
- Motivated and supported project team members. Ensure they have the tools and knowledge to do their job and that all blocking issues are resolved quickly. Led Scrum ceremonies such as daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, sprint execution, sprint review and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Created self-organizing agile teams. Facilitated the delegation of tasks and responsibilities among team members. Conducted release planning sessions identified project dependencies and enforced time boxes.
- Created and maintained Scrum artifacts such as release burn down charts, velocity projection charts to make project progress projections.
- Worked with Product Owner and cross-functional engineering team to continually ensure Product Backlog is groomed and estimated.
- Worked with development team to establish Sprint Goals. Assisted in the planning, execution, and analysis of user acceptance testing to ensure test cases and completed user stories meet the Product Owner’s expectations.
- Implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting software build environments for specific projects. Verifying and documenting software Change, Release, Configuration processes, IT Roadmaps, dependency charts, release content