- A dynamic, result - oriented professional with 11.5 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Extensively worked in Agile Environment and a certified Scrum Master.
- Expert in testing at various phases of Software Development life cycle like Sanity, Integration, System, Acceptance, Endurance, Performance, Smoke, Gorilla, GUI.
- Extensively used Quick Test Professional (QTP), Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Selenium and Application Life Cycle Management (ALM or Quality Center (QC))
- Great analyzing, technical, organizational, teamwork, and interpersonal communication skills. Proven ability to work independently or as a team member with positive attitude. Skilled in adapting to rapidly changing work environments. Through a combination of teamwork, dedication and individual contributions, bringing business, technology & people together and getting the deals done.
- Worked collaboratively with Business Analysts, Dev leads, Test Managers and other stakeholders in testing complex projects and in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
- Experience in testing the application in multiple languages.
- Well-versed with the following:
- Telecom domain concepts, Order capturing / management systems, e-commerce.
- Network Management Systems and Fraud Management Systems.
- Agile Methodologies
- Automated and Manual Testing in Web-based / Client Server Applications.
- Build automation framework from scratch.
- Mobile Application Testing on Android and iOS based operating systems
- Testing of application modules on various flavours of Windows, UNIX and Linux.
- Technologies such as iDEN, GSM, GPRS & CDMA.
- Mobile handset testing.
- Played a vital role in creation of QA and Testing Processes, Test Strategies/ Plans & Bug Documentation for multiple releases of multi location developed products.
- A sound leader with strong inter-personal skills able to conceptualise and modify the present system to optimise resources at all levels.
Domain: Telecom, Network Management Systems & Fraud Management, Order Capturing.
Automation Tools: Unified Functional Testing 12.02(QTP), Selenium
Operating Systems: Windows Family, HP UNIX, Linux, Itanium, Solaris
Database: Oracle 10g, Sybase
Languages: C, SQL, Java
Scripting Languages: VB Scripting, Shell Scripting and Knowledge of Perl
Tools: Known: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM 12.01), Jira, PL/SQL developer, Squirrel, ToadEclipse, Teamsite, Altova XML spy, SOAP UI, putty, REST UI.
- Identifying the scenarios that can be automated by going through the functional and design documents.
- Test plan creation, test cases creation, preparing the test setup in ALM including the test plan, test scripts.
- Build Hybrid framework for UFT automation from the scratch.
- Prepare common function libraries.
- Distributing the testing tasks to the other 2 and guiding them at all times.
- Be the point of contact for the testing activities and interact with the stake holders and release management team about the test deliverables.
- Prepare and execute test plan by running the automated test cases.
- Prepare automated test scripts using Selenium web driver.
- Build framework for Selenium automation from the scratch and use the scripts to executing test cases.
- Test both Android and iOS versions of the apps to make them bug free.
- Installing the apks, perform sanity and rigorous functional testing along with adhoc testing.
- Appreciation from the customer for finding high severity defects and for establishing TAKT framework.
- Single point of contact for testing of the complete project.
- Designing, reviewing, modifying as well as executing the test scripts; performing different types of tests such as endurance, performance, stress, volume, sanity of several components of the product.
- Monitoring as well as reporting the defects and suggesting the enhancements.
- Designing, reviewing, modifying as well as executing the test requirements and test cases.
- Conducting the manual and automated testing using QTP.
- Creating and maintaining the object repository for the whole application.
- Developing the several common VBS files and QTP scripts; modifying the existing shell scripts.
- Spearheading a team of 4 members for carrying out the installation and testing of DAP software on tandem machine, iHLR simulator and OMC simulator on Solaris machine.
- Carrying out the regression and box testing of DAP; validating call flow, statistics and billing files.
- Updating and running test scripts for protocols such as frame relay, TCP/IP/ iDEN to validate test cases.
- Reporting the bugs through clear DDTS and updating results in test central.
- Conducting and spearheading weekly meetings with the customer.