- Proven IT Leader and Program - Project Manager (PMP) with 10+ years of experience enabling companies to transform their business for optimal performance.
- Information Technology Solutions and Services experience leading change adoption in a wide variety of roes servicing clients within Energy, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Transportation and other industries.
- In-depth Project-Program Management
- Excels at planning & scheduling
- Applies Agile-Scrum or Waterfall SDLC
- Enhances dev & test team results
- Lead timely software Implementations
- Provides leadership-communications
- Ensures risk management-IT Security
- Data Center system migrations
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Project Manager - PMO
- PM lead in PMO for multiple comprehensive core software initiatives. Performed communications, stakeholder management, steering committee lead, planning, scheduling, staffing, kickoff, global meetings, weekly executive reporting, task management, escalations, and risk management.
- Guided three-phase ServiceNow global implementation of 1,000+ users with global DevOps team and multiple third parties. Daily agile Scrum Master of two-phase ServiceNow application and business process implementation, and a data migration to enable shut down of prior SBM application. Currently managing Customer Portal with carrier access for optimal entry & viewing in Service Catalog for all carrier-specific incidents, requests, releases and reports.
- Organized SmartOps web portal application initiative to enhance visibility of real-time data to customers while enhancing operational performance. On-time deployment of new architecture, billing dashboard and enrollment reconciliation display. Currently deploying and integrating backend components, data elements and carrier-friendly user’s guide prior to Open Enrollment.
- Directed TLS v1.2 application security initiative to meet a company critical June 30, 2018 PCI compliance requirement, successfully utilizing F5 solutions to drive members with older TLS 1.0 and 1.1 browsers to a landing page rather than content.
- Drove apps compliance effort to correct and migrate 16,000+ PHP web app files from PHP 4/5 to PHP 7.1 prior to Open Enrollment 2017. 90% completed by OE; legacy code base updates completed in smaller phases. Team scanned and updated code on 6 code bases teaming with Rogue Wave.
- Pushed forward Rational (CCM/RTC) deployment, implementing source control while consolidating code configuration from three different tools (Git, Dimension, and Subversion) thus optimizing all Java/PHP code deployment.
- Leader of multiple projects for Data Center Operations, initiating new PMO, manager of organizing SharePoint, and consultant for operations metrics and staffing. Used Clarity and SharePoint and managed all projects ahead of time and cost plans.
- Lead technical PM for business critical, Data Center Relocation project.
- Managed Java application effort to automate daily IT health checks for multiple insurance carrier healthcare insurance transactions and batch processing - completed project charter, cost model, detailed project plan. Deployed Phase 1 to Cigna teams.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Technical Project Manager
- Leader of four IT Security work streams for a Health Care client targeting HITRUST compliance. Managed project plans and resource hours with Project Server, SharePoint admin. All managed ahead of plan for time and cost.
- Access Control (RBAC)/Role Mining and Centralizing access for business applications (SailPoint automation) - completed project charter, cost model, detailed project plan, developed real-time statistics tracker, scheduled various session to transition high risk applications
- Physical access control/badges project - developed presentation, project charter, managed vendor/Tyco, and project plans for badging systems/swap for 7,000+ staff
- Governance project to ensure CIS compliant systems - completed project charter, cost model, and requirements phase using CA Config Automation platform
Confidential, Bartlett, TN
Program / Project Manager
- Lead PM role for Network Infrastructure and Storage Infrastructure for a major Energy client in Houston, TX; implemented new High Availability data center. Recovered from a one-month equipment acquisition delay, meeting client Disaster Recovery program schedule. Also managed integration of both network and storage environments with: Palo Alto firewalls; f5 load balancers; structured cabling system; and internal single-mode interconnects between three (3) primary locations.
- Project Manager of various work streams supporting the Lead Program Manager for a Data Center Simplification project of a very large global Energy client:
- Communications Manager - responsible for developing and implementing the project Communications Plan detailing who received what and when (users > execs)
- Completed Communications Plan months ahead of schedule thus enabling reallocation of resources to complete other program functions
- Application Analysis Lead - responsible for driving half of the project’s offshore team application data gathering, analysis, disposition recommendations, project plan development and obtaining client approval (scope = 325 applications)
- Managed (HP PPM) migration schedule and stakeholder register, managed risk and issues log, managed program schedule, developed specialized financial spreadsheets for client executives, trained technical staff, managed workshops for client analysts on HP software tools (Universal Discovery, Apps Portfolio Manager, Project Portfolio Manager)
- Lead PM role in upgrading firmware on 4,000+ HP DL380 servers with top Retail client in Atlanta, GA. Planning, Scheduling, Milestone Reporting, and Offshore delivery. Recovered from software error delay and completed two weeks ahead of schedule
- PM role in 4,000+ HP DS380 server deployment. Compressed schedule by 25% in final two months of migration. Utilized burn-down and graphic charts for daily reports.
- Senior PM for large Windows 7/HP Laptop roll out in Milwaukee, WI.
- Completed Enterprise Data Center Application Testing Gap Analysis for client
- Lead PM - Migration Data Center Program & Hub PMO. Milestone staffing reporting
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
IT Global Solutions Senior Manager
- Managed team of 80 global IT staff - Achieved Cisco GOLD status within 6 months
- Led Sales management
- Managed P&L, led setup of PMO/Project accounting - Achieved profit in 6 months.
- Developed key business services presentation materials; Quarterly Board presentations
- Program Manager for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP system implementations
- CISSP/Program Manager monitored Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery plan. Tornado struck primary center in 2008 (major damage) with only minor harm to staff and zero impact to customer service; center recovered within six (6) months.
- Provided leadership to IT Security business practice including CCIE Security team
- Managed strategic customer relationships; accuracy/integrity of customer deliverables