- Certified Scrum master and organized goal oriented individual with 8 years of experience working on End to End software development projects covering all phases of development lifecycle like business requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and maintenance in multiple domains including Healthcare, Banking, Finance and e - commerce .Familiar with agile framework like Scrum, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework),XP and Kanban. Emphasized with excellent noledge, taking initiative, strong analytical and problem solving skills, good communication skills. Highly proficient in working with stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze them and subsequently use teh design tools to model teh requirements and fulfilling them before deadlines.
- Hands on work experience in Software Development Life Cycle processes such as Waterfall, Agile (Scrum,SAFe) and Kanban methodologies.
- Proficient in Eliciting Requirements using techniques such as Joint Requirements Planning Sessions (JRP), Joint Application Development (JAD), Data Analytics along with experience in Interviews, Focus Groups, Prototyping, Document Analysis.
- In-depth noledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes GAP analysis, Impact Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Analysis, Feasibility studies.
- Proficient in using MS Visio for creating UML diagrams like Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Entity Relationship diagram (ER), Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and BPMN for process diagrams.
- Comprehensive noledge in implementing applications using teh Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Demonstrates Lean-Agile leadership, facilitates teh team's advancement toward team goals, Facilitates arrangement and preparation for ART events and Supports teh Product Owner.
- Expertise in creating dynamic and static prototype using HTML and CSS
- Strong healthcare domain noledge with experience in EDI (Electronic Data Exchange) X12 transactions complying with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and HL7 (Health Level Seven International) standards and Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) compliances/regulations.
- Experienced and excellent skills in creating user stories and prioritization.
- Facilitated inspection, transparency and adaptation and coached teh Scrum teams about these pillars.
- Comprehensive noledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices and various tools to deliver teh CI/CD pipeline.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality solutions
- Hands on experience supporting teh clients during teh User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and participated in functional and performance testing of RESTful and SOAP services.
- Skills in Structured Query Language (SQL) in retrieving, storing and processing data also assisted teh developers in creating OLAP views.
- Comprehensive noledge in facilitating Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective ceremonies on a regular basis.
- Worked on synchronous and asynchronous Orchestration and integrated it in teh application.
- Collaborated with PO in breaking-down of epics into user stories (INVEST format) and requirements churn.
- Facilitated all teh Scrum Ceremonies and kept on track with teams’ performance and progress.
- Expertise in Agile techniques including user stories, velocity, capacity, story points, product/sprint backlog, burn-down/burn-up chart, ATDD and test driven development (TDD).
- Co-ordinate as an Agile Coach for development team and stakeholders.
- Adoption of agile related techniques (MOSCOW technique, Planning Poker, T- shirt sizing, Bucket system, Silent writing, Happiness Histogram, Treasury island).
- Participated in PI planning sessions, resolved dependencies and coached teh teams on conflict resolution.
- Experienced in updating status reporting to product owner and project reporting to stake holder.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrums (SOS) meetings for dependency management and coordinated with teh Release Train Engineer (RTE) for dependency mapping and Architectural Runway issues.
- Well adept in incorporating SOAP and REST Web services into teh applications.
- Mastery in teh use of Agile/Scrum related tools such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint to document and visualize stories, tasks, and measure performance through burn down charts/velocity charts.
- Helps product owner to make teh product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for teh next sprint.
- Involved in creating a detailed System Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts for different modules in teh Application according to teh Business Requirements.
- Experience in various Testing Methods such as Alpha testing, Beta testing (UAT), Functional Testing, Regression testing, Performance Testing, Load/Stress Testing, Smoke testing, Integration testing and manual testing.
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban
Estimation and Prioritization Techniques: MoSCoW, KANO, Poker Planning, T-Shirt Sizing
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally TFS, MS Project, HP ALM
Documentation Tools: Confluence, MS Sharepoint, MS Office
Prototyping Tools: MS Visio, Balsamiq, LucidCharts
Databases and Tools: SQLite, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQ, SQL
Reporting tools and Testing Tools: Power BI, Tableau, SOAP UI, Postman, Selenium, Swagger
- Facilitated Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective ceremonies on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated noledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules for appropriately handling and sharing PHI.
- Interacted frequently with Technical, Non-Technical and Management related members within team to improve communication and prevent conflicts within teh team.
- Facilitated meetings between development Team Leads and SMEs to aid in breakdown of user stories into tasks.
- Encouraged self-organization and self-motivation within team to promote efficiency and coordination.
- Interacted with Product Owner on a regular basis to perform Backlog Refinement based upon inputs from teh team leads and teh business.
- Assisted teh UI/UX team in teh designing user dashboards Wireframe, Mockups and Prototypes by providing them clear business requirements and conducting Requirement Workshops with stakeholders and tech team.
- Assisted in defining business rules for business logic and implemented a complete web orchestration.
- Fostered a productive and friendly environment to keep team motivated and at peak performance to ensure timely delivery of Shippable Products at teh end of each sprint.
- Promoted teh importance of Daily Standup meetings and ensured every team lead and member would be able to attend teh ceremony and provide a summarized update and reflect that in teh Burn down Chart.
- Encouraged utilization of Collaborative sessions after teh Daily Standup to allow for detailed clarification of issues or questions that were raised during teh daily standup but not answered.
- Indulged Team members by utilizing simple and interactive tools like Planning Poker to improve accuracy of sizing of user stories.
- Encouraged early breakdown of tasks to allow for a timely and effective Sprint Planning Session.
- Kept updated on teh progress of Up-Stream and Down-Stream dependent Scrum Teams to monitor their progress and allow for pre-emptive action in teh case of any unexpected issues or delays.
- Coached and Mentored team members new to agile on its principals and methodology through Scrum Games.
- Created Static wireframes and Dynamic Wireframes using MS Visio and Lucid charts at times for better understanding.
- Involved in identifying and implementation of SOAP, XML based web services and web methods. Performed Data Mapping to identify and standardize teh data from various distributed systems.
- Used UDDI registries for looking up input and output parameters for web services and extensively used XML in POSTMAN tool to test web services in development phase.
- Effectively translated teh functional specifications in to test cases and responsible for automation Testing.
- Coaching and mentoring onshore and offshore development teams and Scrum Masters new to agile best Practices and scrum framework.
- Supporting teh PMO in transitioning to teh Scrum framework, from waterfall.
- Mentoring team members on agile software development principals and best practices, includingImplementation of process improvements ideas learned from retrospectives.
- Facilitated Daily Stand Up, Iteration planning, Team backlog refinement, Iteration review, Iteration retrospective.
- Facilitating scrum of scrum(SOS) meetings with offshore team to provide visibility of team’s work and coordinating cross-team dependencies
- Mentoring and coaching scrum teams on Relative Estimation and User Stories.
- Tracking visible team’s progress, velocity, sprint burn down charts, release burn down charts and other metrics and information radiators on an ongoing basis.
- Identifying and removing impediments to development team progress and protected teh teams from outside distractions.
- Developing metrics used to determine inefficiencies and areas for improvement across teh organization.
- Organized Joint Application Design Sessions to write Technical User Stories and supported testers in writing Test Cases.
- Encouraged continuous improvement in engineering practices to improve code quality and delivery
- Implemented Service-Oriented Architecture to make teh system scalable and robust.
- Identified web-services and API’s using UDDI.
- Created Data Mapping Document for mapping data.
- Identified web-services to be used in teh orchestration process.
- Developed teh conceptual model of teh orchestration process.
- Suggested team to incorporate AJAX which enhanced UX.
- Participated in PI planning sessions, resolved dependencies and coached teh teams on conflict resolution.
- Trained development teams on teh use of tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Fostered personal growth of development team members by encouraging them to commit to learning one new thing during Sprint Retrospective.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies including Daily scrum meetings, Sprint planning, Product Backlog Grooming Sprint review, Sprint retrospective and involved in every scrum ceremony.
- Facilitated, coached, and guided teh organization and teams on values and principals of Agile and Scrum.
- Conducted Estimation Training Sessions for teh scrum Development team to halp them better estimate teh efforts required for completing user stories based on Relative Sizing technique.
- Assisted product owner in converting high level requirements EPICS into small User Stories as well as tasks.
- Facilitated team Scrum Games to halp build a better collaborative environment within teh scrum team.
- Tracked project dependencies outside of teh project teams control by attending Scrum of Scrum Meetings and halped in prioritizing user stories that were dependent, escalated teh issues as necessary.
- Used Rally keep track of teh User Stories, tracked teh progress of teh sprint by tracking teh Velocity and Capacity of teh team by maintaining Burn down and Burn up Charts.
- Worked with Product owner On Artifacts Such as Product Backlog, Spring Backlog, Sprint and Release Burn down.
- Planned for sprints by calculating teh Estimated Velocity using Commitment driven planning and Velocity driven planning techniques as per teh requirements.
- Played a pivotal role in setting up User Acceptance Criteria for user stories to be accepted by teh business.
- Helped improving teh process and practices by identifying improvement areas through retrospective meetings.
- Responsible for resolving various impediments effecting teh progress of teh project with teh halp of product owner for improving teh velocity of teh project and halp team members work in a faster manner.
- Collaborated with teh Product Owner and development team in writing Technical User Stories for teh team
- Identified and documented request and response parameters of API’s and Micro services for integration into teh system.
- Performed data mapping, created Data Mapping Document and wrote test cases in collaboration with teh development team.
Business system Analyst
- dis project was initiated to create a risk management system halp Confidential categorize their lending into various risk classes so that risk can be better managed.
- Interviewed SMEs and other Stakeholders in order to better understand teh business process
- Analyzed teh business process along with teh prior project documentation for complete understanding of teh project
- Created Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirement Documents (FRDs),Functional Specification Documents (FSD), Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) and segregate teh requirements into Use Cases and Activity diagrams
- Developed strategic partnerships with teh business units to develop a solid noledge base of teh business line; including teh business plan, products, and process and revenue streams.
- Conducted meetings with cross-functional stakeholders to address business issues and develop resolutions
- Collaborated with teh QA team in reviewing and validating Test Plans and Test Cases, ensuring that teh final application catered to teh user requirements.
- Worked with a variety of backend systems to configure RTM to meet requirements; define system objectives, identify constraints and teh measures of success for teh system to be developed.
- Conducted research and analysis to identify business process improvement opportunities.
- Developed UML Use Cases and developed a detailed project plan with emphasis on deliverables.
- Performed requirement walkthroughs with teh development and QA teams with teh aim to developTesting Strategies and Test Plans such that Test Cases reflect user needs.
- Conducted user interviews, gatheird requirements, and analyzed teh requirements by using MS Visio.
- Collected business requirements to set rules for proper data transfer from Data Source to Data Target in Data Mapping.
- Participated in teh bug review meetings, updated requirement document as per business user feedback and changes in teh functionality of teh application.
- Conducted UAT; facilitated discussion between business team and QA team on determine teh test requirements and pass/fail criteria; documented and reported user feedbacks to management team
Junior Business Analyst
- Served as primary liaison between client and development team.
- Created targeted questionnaires for SME, to gather requirements and understand teh business process goal.
- Created business requirements and halped system analysts in converting them into SRS document.
- Actively participated in Pre-Testing that included review of teh requirement documents.
- Designed, documented Test Procedures, Test Cases for user acceptance, functional and integration testing.
- Discussed defects with analysts and tan made decisions about modifications and changes.
- Gave access to end-users for Acceptance Testing and sent defect reports to developers.
- Documented Manual Testing and also kept track of defects found during dis testing.
- Participated in weekly review meetings to report teh documented test metrics and defects.
- Used Rational Rose and MS Visio to carry out business modeling of teh business process.
- Performed JAD sessions and interacted with stakeholders to discuss problem issues.
- Verified business scenarios on new builds to allow extended testing by teh QA team and also halped teh testing team to expedite User Acceptance and Regression testing to meet teh production date.
Junior Business Analyst
- Performed Document Analysis and conducted Stakeholder Interviews to elicit high level functional requirements.
- Assisted teh Project Manager in creating teh Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for teh project.
- Conducted JAD and Brainstorming sessions for refining teh requirements with multiple teams.
- Analyzed teh as-is and to-be state of teh project and performed Gap analysis.
- Supported for analyzing teh Databases of teh various teams by using SQL Queries and performed Data Mapping.
- Created Mockups and Wireframes for better understanding of teh GUI.
- Worked extensively with teh QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Conducted UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and wrote teh user manual for UAT.