- Skilled in managing large scale Agile Product Lifecycle Development (Agile PLM) based project/programs, based on Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agile & Scrum methodologies, involving envisioning, planning, designing, defining project delivery framework, schedule development, resource management, project progress monitoring and delivery.
- Played key role in the transformation of teams and methodologies to Agile / Scrum including SAFe scaling principles at both portfolio and product levels.
- Experienced in working with multiple cross - functional teams, dealing with stakeholders in different facets including data analysis and business intelligence.
- Proficient in using agile methodologies such as SCRUM & KANBAN frameworks with TDD (Test-Driven Development) and ATDD (Acceptance Test-Driven Development) approaches.
- Conducted a budget planning of the project through walkthroughs and meetings involving various leads from development, QA and technical support teams.
- Adept in Project Management (PM), proposal writing and management, technical documentation, Test & Evaluation (T&E), and Configuration Management (CM).
- Served as a Mentor and coach for agile methodologies to member of the scrum team and other Product owner and other Project leaders.
- Proficiently organized and facilitated Scrum ceremonies which include Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint/Iteration Planning, Sprint Reviews/Team Demos and Sprint/Iteration Retrospectives, and others like Program Increments, Backlog Grooming/Backlog -Refinement, Innovation and Planning Iteration meetings.
- Expertise in managing project delivery teams from Initiation phase to Closure phase to ensure consistent, high-quality project management discipline for all technology related initiatives and endeavors.
- Expert in handling SCRUM artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Task list, Sprint Burn Down chart and Release Burn Down Chart).
- Dealt with complex SQL queries for creating user reports, data extracts, and issues investigation.
- Provided project management support with the development of QA lifecycle project plans with detailed activities and milestones.
- Assisted Product owner in the estimation of product backlog items using estimation techniques like T-shirt sizing, Planning poker and helped in prioritizing the user stories using MoSCoW, WSJF and KANO technique.
- Experience in Jenkins which incorporates Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CICD).
- Excellent knowledge of EDI X12 transaction codes such as 270/271 (inquire/response health care benefits), 276/277 (claim status), 278 (referral and prior authorization), 835 (payment or remittance advice), 837 (health care claim) and 834 (benefit enrollment).
- Extensive knowledge on the various types of health insurance programs such as: Medicaid, Medicare (Part A, B, C and D), PPO (Preferred provider organization), HMO (Health maintenance organization) etc.
- Experience on HIPAA 4010 and 5010 with ICD-9 and ICD-10, analysis & compliance experience from payers, providers and exchanges perspective, with primary focus on Coordination of benefits.
- In-Depth knowledge of HL7 Standards, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Electronic Health Record(EHR), Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act).
- Developed XML schemas for the Web Services and web methods while implementing SOA architecture.
- Proficient in conducting AS-IS and TO-BE analysis, GAP analysis, risk analysis, cost-benefit analysis, impact analysis (Business Impact and Technical Impact), feasibility study and SWOT analysis.
- Hands on experience in analyzing the high-level requirements, developing User Stories, Test Plans, writing Test cases, creating RTM, building test data using Excel & SQL queries, testing & documenting issues and collaborating with development teams to resolve issues using tools like JIRA and Rally.
- Excellent skills in gathering business requirements, facilitating Joint Application (JAD) sessions, creating user stories, preparing BRD’s and FRD documents.
- Knowledgeable working with ETL and Data Mapping process using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical concept such as XML, WSDL, HTML, AJAX, SOAP, REST, API, Web Services, and XML schema.
- Extensive knowledge in using Web Service Testing for the projects using SOAPUI, Swagger and Postman. Acted as a source to find external Web Services to be consumed by the Project.
- Actively contributed for SOA Orchestration and good knowledge in 3-tier and n-tier architecture. Proficient in Microsoft Office software including MS Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Involved in various Testing Methods such as Black box testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Performance Testing, Integration testing as well as User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Acted as an Agile Coach for teams to understand about Agile Methodology.
SDLC METHODOLOGIES: Agile, Scrum Waterfall and XP
BUSINESS / MODELLING TOOLS: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Rational Rose, Lucid charts
FRAMEWORKS: SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, ATDD, TDD, CI-CD, DevOps
DATABASES: SQL server, MS Access, Oracle 11g
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS: JIRA, HP ALM/QC, Rally, TFS, Rational Requisite pro
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: HTML, CSS, SOA (XML), AJAX
BI TOOLS: Tableau, Crystal Reports, XSL-FO
TESTING TOOL: HP QC/ALM v10.0, Load Runner, JMeter, Postman, SOAPUI
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter, Excel, Tableau
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE: C, C++, Java, .NET, HTML, SQL
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
Sr. Scrum Master
- Worked in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment. Participated in (PI) Program Increment meetings and collaborated with multiple ART (Agile Release Train), scrum teams in Planning the deliverables for the upcoming Release.
- Enforced SAFe Principles to Agile/Kanban teams to stick to expected velocity for bi-weekly sprints.
- Organized and facilitated Scrum ceremonies (Planning, Retrospective, Review/Demo, Pre-planning, Stand-ups, Affinity sizing, etc.).
- Worked with product owner, technical architects, development managers, quality assurance team to elaborate features and stories for the upcoming Program Increment (PI).
- Assisted in using SAFe, such as time-boxing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, code/design reviews, transparency, accountability, empowerment and velocity improvement.
- Helped the Product Owner regarding the grooming and maintained the product backlog. Worked with the RTE to drive the definition and refinement of the program and team backlogs.
- Attended and managed Pre-PI planning, Post-PI Planning, PI Planning meetings and ensured there is a relevant flow from Value stream backlog to Program Backlog to Team backlog.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency with project management methodology, project risk management and project management tools for web development from initiation of project.
- Worked as a Scrum Master to educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders to achieve the project goals by providing the candid feedback.
- Facilitated the breaking-down of epics into user stories (INVEST format) and handled requirements churn and inspired the team members to self-organize for the quality of the application.
- Worked closely with the Product Owner to ensure that user stories were properly written, groomed and prioritized on the Product backlog.
- Coordinated with On-shore and Off-Shore teams for effective project management.
- Acted as the Product Owner and SME for the development of an enterprise tool that assesses the agile maturity of the project teams.
- Used Chart Board in daily standup to make sure development team members are on time and meeting sprint goals.
- Applied estimation techniques such as planning poker to assist the team in allocating story points to user stories while helping them breakdown the user stories into tasks.
- Assisted the Product Owner in writing Acceptance Criteria for User Stories, Definition of Done (DOD) for PSPIs (Potentially Shippable Product Increments).
- Tracked and Reported team performance using Task board and publish Sprint and Release Progress using Burn-down and Burn-up charts.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions where the stakeholders would analyze and understand the capabilities of the product that has been released.
ENVIRONMENT: SAFe, JIRA, Kanban, MoSCoW, ATDD, TDD, CI-CD, Confluence, PM, MS Visio, MS Excel, API, SOA, AJAX, SQL, JAVA, MS Project, UML, Jenkins, Oracle 11g, HL7, SOAP UI, EDI 270, 271, 278, 278i, 837, Tableau, DevOps.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Scrum Master/Business System Analyst
- Implemented SDLC, agile (SCRUM) methodology for the developing life cycle and followed the standard process in the application and elicited requirement from Business users and stakeholders.
- Facilitated sprint planning, sprints, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, grooming, coordinating and other activities as needed for multiple scrum teams.
- Conducted White Board Sessions to train Scrum Development Team and Product Owner about Scrum Ceremonies.
- Worked with Product owner on Artifacts such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint and Release Burn down.
- Dealt with loosely coupled system and used SOA architecture to interact with other webservices and databases.
- Modelled complex Web Orchestrations involving multiple web services from distributed teams.
- Used UDDI to identify and study relevant web services and web method required for the application.
- Tested the requests and response provided by the Restful Web services using Postman and standardized the format required by the application.
- Provided effective project management assistance by Developing project plan, tracking project timelines using M.S. Project & preparing weekly project status report.
- Planned for sprints by calculating the estimated velocity using Commitment driven planning and Velocity driven planning techniques as per the requirements.
- Conducted story mapping sessions and Backlog Grooming sessions and grooming the stories along with the team to make them Ready to take up during the Sprints.
- Tracked project dependencies outside of the project team’s control by attending Scrum of Scrum Meetings and helped in prioritizing user stories that were dependent, escalated the issues as necessary.
- Made sure the committed shippable product is delivered at the end of every sprint cycle and the cadence of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD) is met.
- Facilitated backlog grooming meetings as product owner to prioritize and clean captured user stories.
- Performed Interface analysis to understand the dependencies among the various distributed teams.
- Facilitated UAT testing to ensure adequate testing of software both before and after completion, maintained quality procedures and ensured that appropriate documentation is in place.
ENVIRNOMENT: Agile, SCRUM, Confluence, JIRA, Postman, Crystal Report, Java, MS Visio, MS Word, MS Project, XML, UML, SQL, ICD 9-10, CPT, EDI 837, 835, 270, 271, 276, 277, Tableau, Oracle 11g, Alteryx.
Scrum Master/Business System Analyst
- Involved in Identifying the problem definition as part of continuous process improvement using define, measure, analyze and improve to support the Business continuity of the organization.
- Performed AS-IS v/s TO-BE to analysis between legacy system functionalities and converted the specification to technical specification for future state system.
- Experience in negotiating and estimating task items for product and Sprint Backlogs.
- Extensive experience in facilitating Sprint Planning meetings to prioritizing Issues and User Stories from Product Backlog to add to Sprint Backlogs.
- Used Jira for issue tracking, User Story management and requirement traceability.
- Analyzed CMS comparison documentation highlighting changes of 5010 format and ICD10 diagnosis and procedure codes.
- Conducted JAD sessions involving SMEs, Business Users, Data Administrators, System Architects, Managers and development team to create a good business process model.
- Developed crosswalk between ICD-9 and ICD-10 to assist with transitioning to ICD-10 and identify the differences between the two versions.
- Created, managed, tracked, and analyzed different chart to estimate sprint velocity, development team's capacity and release planning respectively, to improve and maximize value while focusing to achieve the Sprint Goal.
- Conducted user sessions, created user-stories using the requirements gathered in user sessions.
ENVIRNOMENT: JIRA, Agile, SCRUM, SQL, Java, SharePoint, MS Office, MS Visio, UML, MS Excel, Web Service, SQL, UML, UAT, MS Visio, GUI, ALM, Clarity, MS Visio, QTP, TOAD, XML, API, HTML Documentum, IBM Cognos
Business System Analyst
- Conducted One-on-One Interviews, Brainstorming, JAR/JAD session and focus group with business stakeholders and Technical team to gather Business and Functional Requirements and document them in BRD and SRS.
- Performed Document Analysis and conducted Stakeholder Interview to elicit high level functional requirement.
- Assisted the Project Manager in creating the Work Breakdown structure (WBS) for the project.
- Created Use Cases Diagram, Activity Diagram, and Class Diagram using UML modelling tool MS Visio.
- Maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure the stakeholder’s requirement completion.
- Worked with SQL queries for data manipulation and created ER diagram for the proposed data reserve.
- Created Business Requirement Document (BRD) and System Requirement Specification Document.
- Good hands on dealing with loosely coupled system and used SOA architecture to interact with other Webservices and databases.
- Wrote multiple SQL queries for modifying records (insert, update & delete) in the backend database, performed JOINS on multiple-tables for data extraction.
- Created Mockups and Wireframes for better understanding of the GUI and worked with the line of business, the technical team to identify the Client Side, Server Side, and Database Validations required and documented them.
- Conducted Technical/Business Impact analysis for Change requests and requirement walkthroughs and advised concerned Project Managers and changes System Analyst on the impact of the changes.
- Facilitated TRIAGE calls during testing phase to resolve conflicts between developers and testers.
- Conducted User Acceptance testing (UAT) involved in code review sessions to ensure that the functionality of system aligned with the business requirement specified in the BRD.
ENVIRNOMENT: Waterfall, MS Project, SQL, MS Word, HTML, Visio, XML, UML, Requisite Pro, HPQC/HP-ALM
- Interviewed all user areas to elicit their requirements for the new system.
- Involved in creating Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) and Functional Specification Documents (FSD).
- Used Rational ClearCase to maintain different versions of the system documentation with description about all versions.
- Managed work product walkthroughs identifying issues before the product was modified while keeping the (RTM) Requirements Traceability Matrix up to date.
- Wrote detailed Test Plan, Test cases, Test Script, specifying the step by step navigation data input, and expected results, for Load Testing and other testing types and mechanisms like (Regression, stress, and ad-hoc)
- Involved in project management, developing project plans, setting project schedules and milestones, scheduling tasks and activities using MS Project.
- Depicted User Requirements, Change Management, and Dependencies between other assignments within the project as well as other applications interacting with the assigned application and other possible risks.
- Played a key role in the planning User Accepted Testing and implementation of system enhancements and conversions.
ENVIRONMENT: S: MS Visio, Requisite pro, HP ALM, SQL/ SQL Server, MS Office suite, Mockup screens, HTML, XML