A results focused technology leader with 12 years of broad IT experience in project management, team building, system architectures and system design and development; Skilled in managing & leading mid to large development groups in a multi - vendor environment; Served as trusted partner to Senior Management & Clients; Experienced in Telecom, Financial, Retail & Logistics domains; Experienced in all phases of SDLC, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum methodologies; Pro-active in communication and vigilant in managing costs, people, escalation and risks.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Software Design & Development
Waterfall & Agile/SCRUM Methodologies
Delivery & Release Management
Requirements & Business Analysis
Change / SLA Management
Application/Web Server: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, OSGI ServiceMix
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, Cassandra, SQL Developer
OS/Platform: Windows Enterprise Server, Windows NT/ 7/10, Mac OS X, Unix, Linux, Ubuntu, Virtual Box
Tools: UML - Rational, Visio; CVS, SVN, VSS, BitBucket, SourceTree; JIRA, Confluence, Wiki; Maven, ANT, Bamboo, Jenkins and Hudson; Amazon-EC2 ; Security and Penetration breach prevention; Fortify
- Accomplished Technical Project Manager with 12 years of experience in Software Application Development projects and Enterprise Service Delivery.
- Extensive experience in leading web based projects (involving Java/J2EE, Web Services, SOA Architecture, e-commerce, MVC etc.).
- Proven experience in using both Waterfall and Agile (Scrum) methodologies to manage projects.
- Hands on experience in all stages of the Project Implementation - Initiating, Planning, Executing, Testing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing.
- Close to 4 years of exclusive experience as Technical Project Manager - Demonstrated expertise in leading and mentoring mid-level (25-30) development team based across different technologies and geographical locations with onsite/offshore structure.
- Excellent Communication and client relation skills and drive to complete tasks effectively.
- Implemented enterprise solutions for Telecom, Banking, Retail and Logistics industries.
- Hands on experience in all stages of the Project Implementation - Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Deployment & Release.
Technology and Implementation Manager
- Worked as Implementation & Integration manager to deliver custom applications and libraries to support various FrontEnd portals including Confidential & Confidential .
- As a thought leader - instrumental to lead the team of architects, technical leads, developers, testers through the complete life cycle while implementing several keys initiatives.
- Managed & led a large onshore and offshore team and oversaw end to end development of common framework applications used across different modules in EBiz.
Technical Development Manager
- Managed & led a 30 member developer teams across 6 different countries for multiple parallel releases and project delivery.
Technical Lead /Solution Architect
- Integrated a final solution and worked with development and testing to ensure release and deployment of solution.
- Created Proof of Concept and worked with pre-sales team to analyze customer needs and present feasible solution.
- Worked as a lead developer to customize and integrate Confidential ’s propriety tools which were to be used by Confidential companies for improving Customer Service Experience.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Senior Java/JEE developer for of BAM project rewrite owing to WellsFargo-Wachovia merger.
- Played the additional role of Team Lead for providing post production support of 4 other Wholesale Applications..
- Team Lead for providing post-production support for 4 applications - Desktop Deposit, Returned Items, Deposit Maintenance, and iCVIA used by Confidential.
- Primary responsibility included handling of production support team and allocating resources for above mentioned applications.
- Provide post-production support for the applications 24x7. Instrumental in enhancement and development of new functionality for Desktop Deposit application
- Developed a Barcode Analyzer software used to analyze the scanned barcode data.
- The tool was capable to organize 2D barcode, Astra barcode, 96 barcode, and Revenue barcode and used in Confidential day to day operation.
- Developed the Automated label - a web-based application to validate Confidential labels.
- Manual process of label involves manual scanning of printed labels and validating each and every data with human eye.
- Developed a transaction converter tool for creating input transactions for Confidential server.
- Process involves gathering, analysis and processing of information from a Microsoft Excel file and creating input transaction to Confidential server in xml or CTS file format.
- Data provided in excel file is conditional.
- Tool needs to create dynamic data to popup in the WSDL or CTS transactions.
- Developed a web based Office Management Suite based on Java/J2EE and JSR 168 portlets.
- Developed a web-based application that allowed Sales Professionals and Analysts the ability to add, change and remove Components, Compensation Filters, Job Codes, etc for a given sector.
- Re-engineered and Migrated SMS800 portal using open source technologies.