- Over 6+ years of working experience in IT industry and around 4 years of experience as a Salesforce.com (SFDC) Consultant with proficiency as a developer & administrator. Having extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
- Expertise in Preparing Business requirement document (BRD) and Functional requirement document (FRD) to provide details of each business and functional requirement, development and implementation plan of these requirements, timelines, owner etc.
- Proficient in Working with Client specific solutions like Salesforce.com Sandbox Deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE and using Change sets for deploying to various environments
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience in implementing Security/Sharing rules, Configured permission sets, Field level Security, Record level Security, Profiles, Roles and resource monitoring at different hierarchical level of Organization
- Experience in Data Integration and Data Migration using ETL tools like Import Wizard and Data Loader.
- Extensive Knowledge in Salesforce Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administrator.
- Experience in SFDC Configurations/Customizations - User Interface, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, Triggers etc.
- Extensive experience in creating relationships, workflows actions, approval processes, pages, classes, interfaces, email alerts, S-Controls validation rules, sharing & security rules.
- Implementation & Integration experience on SalesForce.com using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), Visualforce Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Experience onSalesforceCRM platform Worked on different environment of SFDC such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Extensive experience in Web-to-Lead, Web-to-Case and Email-to-Case in Lead and Case Management.
- Expertise in maintaining the Functional areas of Data Management, Forecasting, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Implemented and delivered projects under Agile Development Environment and Test-Driven Developments.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and performing processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications.
- Extensive experience in designing Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in writing batch classes, Schedule Apex, http callouts, dynamic apex, single e-mail methods, mass e-mail methods, test classes, wrapper classes.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
- Experience in developing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and performed testing for various applications at Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to learn new technologies, openness to new ideas and ability to learn very quickly.
Salesforce.com Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex, Visual Force, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Formulas, Validation Rules, Email Templates, Roles & Profiles, Dashboards, Reports, Force.com IDE.
Salesforce Tools: Workbench, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Platform.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 11g/10i/9i, SQL Server 2008/2012.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Servlets 2.1/2.2, Apex.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7/XP/Vista/NT/2000 and UNIX.
Domain Experience: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Contact and Account Management, Sales Opportunity Management, Service Request Management, Lead Management, Banking Financial Services (BFS).
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Involved in activities related to Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization, Administration, Development, Data Migration and deployment of application to force.com platform.
- Configured and customizedSalesforce.com using standard setup tasks as well as developed Apex coding which includes Triggers, classes, classes for custom controllers and controller extension, schedulable apex classes, batch apex, Apex sharing rules, Email Services according to the functional needs of the application.
- Created record types based on organization requirements and for the ease of business users.
- Defined, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, actions, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, mini page layouts, search layouts, custom Components, custom compositions, Visual Workflows (flows), custom reports, dashboards Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created several workflows by defining rules, approval processes and related actions, which include creating related and time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to automate the business process.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many relationships among objects.
- Involved in various user stories and worked with QA team to test in various sandbox environments.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level Permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Implemented Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Sharing Rules, and Escalation Rules according to the application requirements.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, and Defined object level field security.
- Deployed the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Preproduction sandbox.
- Resolved the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Apttus CPQ Software, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP Pro.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Designed and deployed various custom-built Page Layouts Custom Tabs Custom Apps into Service Cloud with to suit to the needs of the application also created various Profiles to enable the Service Cloud specific to them.
- Designed various Webpages in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Designed and developed Visualforce Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created various Validation Rules Workflow Specific to limit groups by filtering out through their Profiles while working on Service Cloud.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created Aggregation templates which making it easy to create one Salesforce instance with data residing across various enterprise applications.
- Operational support will include file processing from multiple third parties, review and analyze program data to ensure data integrity, and support in report development activities.
- Synchronized contacts, accounts, opportunities and users from one org to another using Anypoint Templates.
- Used complex SOQL Queries in code also in tools like Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects.
- Designed System Configuration Enhancements Dashboards, Reports and Report Folders for different Page Layouts Sharing Rules Role Hierarchy.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Maintained Test Code Coverage Unit Testing for all the codes in the system while following Salesforce Limits.
- Implemented web-based case management automation - Web to Case to track and solve customer’s issues.
- Implemented Email-to-Case using XML. Converted the E-mail threads regarding customer service issues into XML strings that are converted into cases and linked those cases with their respective Accounts and Contacts.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP Pro.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Gathered the business requirements from business team and users. Writing the functional specification document based on the business requirement document.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Developed various workflows, approval process, setting up roles, creating profiles, security controls, and data management.
- Designed various applications on force.com platform in salesforce.com environment using Apex programming for backend and Visualforce pages as User Interface.
- Used salesforce Automation (SFA) for Territory Management and Opportunity Management.
- Worked with AppExchange apps like Big Machines.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox Environment, created packages and moved it from sandbox to production environment for final implementation.
- Hands on experience in migrating the data into the application from other merged companies and facilitating the application usage for new users.
- Automated multiple Business processes by Developing Batch able & Schedulable Apex jobs, Triggers & workflows Rules.
- Used ETL cloud for integration with third party applications by SaaS.
- Developed Activation Module, consumed Web Services, and used to connect the backend database.
- Implemented Visualforce pages with public-facing websites by using Force.com Sites.
- Specify timers that send Ajax update requests to Force.com per a specified time interval.
- Used Organization security, Network-based security and Session security to implement platform security.
- Developed Business Dashboards, Metrics and reports for management review and operational efficiency.
- Responsible for refreshing the Full copy and training sandbox environments regularly.
- Handled SOAP and Restful Web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Web server.
- Used SOQL, SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Migrated complex Excel validation rules in regular expression into Salesforce validation rules.
- Followed Agile methodology for the execution of day to day work related activities.
Confidential, New York
- Participated in requirements gathering from clients, estimating the number of hours required for the development work.
- Worked on multiple projects, designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on Salesforce standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, and Opportunity Line Items etc.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other
- Created Custom profiles and assigned to the users based on their roles in the organization.
- Created users using the Data loader and assigned the users to the chatter groups.
- Deploy changes from sandbox environment to Production environment using change sets and Force.com IDE.
- Involved in code reviews with client development teams and training them to utilize the functionality developed by Red Path for them.
- Created the Public groups based on the access permissions.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, WSDL, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows Vista.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created various Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic and created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed some Visual force components.
- Involved in migrating the data from Oracle database to Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatics on Demand.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Informatica, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Oracle, Windows.
- Gathered business requirements, define project plans, write system requirement specifications and deliver project status reports on major projects like Customer Portal facelift using Service Cloud Console.
- Designed and developed solutions based on functional, migration and integration requirements for SFDC platform.
- Worked on case object to send an email notification to the stakeholder based on the case priority p1and p2.
- Developed and supported customer support portal to support eservices, CRM Customer Support.
- Worked on disabling the activity of email history when the email is sent in the case object.
- Worked on complex data migration projects using Data Loader tool.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed and deployed ad hoc Salesforce.com reports and dashboards.
- Managed page layouts, fields, and system interface/capabilities.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL&SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Worked with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Design and develop APEX classes, APEX triggers, Custom Controllers, Controller extensions.
- Had worked on writing and reviewing TD (Technical Document), FD (Functional Document) and MT (Module Test) documents and worked through Agile process.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components &Controllers, App Exchange, Cast Iron (6.1), Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects & Tabs, SAP, SOAP API, Email Services, Sand box, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.