- Seasoned HR Program Manager with 10+ years of experience leading cross - functional initiatives, providing consultation and strategic direction to support business needs
- Proven in the areas of leading complex parallel software deployment projects, coordinate internal/external resources and consulting with customers in defining/executing risk mitigation plans
- Documented success in presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates and enhances understanding at all levels
- Skilled in promoting process standardization and process improvement based on feedback from clients and industry best practices
Visio, IGrafx, Microsoft Office, Minitab, Resumeware, PeopleClick, Resumix, Peoplesoft, InfoHRM, Taleo, SharePoint, Varonis, Vontu, Cognos, Sisense, Visier
HR Project Manager (Consultant)
- Project manager tasked with directing HR Leadersand Business Leaders to prioritize and implement projects according to the company standards
- Define scopeand requirements of projects: develop project plans, ensure effective functioning of projects, define resourcing required and supervise implementation
- Direct all planning, coordinating, and monitoring activities of multiple projects, lead teams in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of IT initiatives
- Utilize various project management methodologies to include Waterfall, Agile and Lean Six Sigma to manage projects to specification
- Responsible for all change management activities for the implementation of the Oracle Compensation, Sisense and Learning and Performance management system
- Anticipate and identify project issues and risks, recommend solutions, and work with senior management to implement solutions
HR Project Manager (Consultant)
- Project manager within the Global HR PMO tasked with facilitating RFP related tasked in securing and implementing a Vendor Management System (VMS) to include adhering IT/Security requirements.
- Led change management activities for the Talent Acquisition group maintaining visibility and engagement for Staffing related business process improvement initiatives
- Managed the development and implementation of business processes relative to the Contingent Worker Services and Employee Referral Programs within Workday
HR Program Manager (Consultant)
- Program Manager responsible for managing all RFP related activities, onboarding selected carriers and implementing new and existing processes and program designs.
- Serve as the client’s single point of contact responsible for coordinating with the appropriate internal and external resources to ensure implementations are well managed and milestones are met successfully.
- Work with customers in creation of an implementation plan including success criteria, key milestones, role definitions, risks and method of ongoing communication
- Consultatively work with clients to define their requirements and product needs, and guide them through the set up process for given product
- Provide a transition to the post-implementation support organization at the completion of each implementation.
- Direct the development of test plans/strategies to ensure compliance with documented specifications
- Partner with Legal initiating and managing all contracting activities ensuring that contracts are successfully implemented and setup for invoicing, monitoring and fulfilling
HR Project Manager
- Directly responsible for leading portfolio of various HRIT related projects to include but not limited to security and compliance, reporting and analytics, business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Established/managed all relationships w/3rd Party vendors to include development of Statement of Works (SoW’s), vendor down select process, approval of vendor hours/invoices and selection of vendor resources
- Directly responsible for design/implementation of the company’s business continuity/disaster recovery plans and ensuring the education of all leaders
- Led analysis, selection and implementation of cost-efficient, effective, competitively advantage technology and processes; serve as a liaison with other internal (Vendor and Company) departments.
Project Manager (Consultant)
- Provide technical leadership to a highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted HR Business Transformation team at the world’s largest beverage company.
- Set strategic direction for 12 work-streams to increase effectiveness and to reduce the costs of HR Delivery through improved processes and technologies.
- Partner with the HR Leadership Team to shape transformation strategy, define critical path, set key milestones, and resource requirements for one of the largest HR Business Transformation projects in NA
- Works cooperatively with vendors and internal departments, including Customer Service, Operations, IT, Communications teams, to resolve issues and improve internal processes that affect customer satisfaction.