- I am PMI - PMP, Agile SCRUM, and ITIL (F) Certified Management IT Consultant with 12+ years of successful Program & Project Management, Process excellence and Business Analysis experience, primarily with Banking, Financial Services and Asset Management domains.
- Strong background in Banking & Finance (Investment banking/Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Residential/Commercial Real Estate, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing/ ETL, SAS platform, Data center planning (Server Move), Document Management (SharePoint, FileNet etc.), Salesforce CRM, Reporting, MS Project Server.
- Excellent Knowledge of Credit/Market Risk, Whole Loans, Trading Systems, ETFs, Fixed Income, Equities, FX Options & Prime Brokerage, IHC/CCAR Regulatory Reporting, AML processes.
- Extensive Experience in PMO’s (Program/Project Management Office)
- Experience in implementing projects using Project management (PMBOK) framework
- Proven Leadership in designing and delivering technology solutions by bringing together cross functional teams, resources and processes to achieve extraordinary successes in delivering Business Initiatives.
- People person having great ability to deal with different ideologies & personalities.
- Natural motivator having the ability to drive processes through influence through indirect authority of matrix management.
- Certified SCRUM Master
Program Management, Project Management, Process Excellence, Business Analysis
Consumer & Commercial Banking, Financial Services, Asset Management
Stakeholder’s Management, Change Management, Communication & Budget Management
Conversions/Data Migrations/ Data center planning- Cloud Migration
PMO’s, PPM tools (Plainview, Clarity, Primavera), IT Service Management (ITSM)
Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, ETL, IHC/CCAR - Regulatory Reporting
MS Visio | MS Project | MS SharePoint | MS SQL Server | Oracle DB | C# | SQL | JIRA
Self -Starter / Takes Initiative | Have Business Acumen | Have Technology Acumen | Articulates Effectively | Builds Partnerships | Takes Ownership | Results Oriented | Change Agent | PMBOK Expertise
Sr. Project Manager
- Lead the Planning and Project implementation.
- Define/guide overall project approach and strategy
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management, Risks/Issues Management, Budget Management and Change Management.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and manage user stories / tasks for Agile projects.
- Oversight Scrum events such as sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint demo and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Coordinate with different LOBs, Product processors (applications) owners & Downstream systems such as DWH, CMR
- Have the personal integrity and courage to escalate project issues to management when necessary and to advocate for solutions to the problems.
- Communications Management - Conduct/Facilitate various Checkpoint calls, Project Status meetings, Working Session meetings & Test defect management calls.
- Develop/Track Conversion Playbook for the Production as well as for various Test runs.
- PPM tool (Plainview) Administration, Artifact/deliverables Management
- Responsible for Status reporting and escalations.
- Layout the detailed plan for 14Q, 14M, Y9C, FFIEC 009, FFIEC 102, HC-R and USB3 reports testing.
- Was Responsible for validating all data points for Y9C, FR Y-14Q schedules, FR Y-14M Schedules and FR Y-14A Schedules to be submitted to Federal reserve for reporting purposes.
- AXIOMSL templates were used for edit checks and results validation for CCAR, Basel III, Dodd-Frank and credit risk management requirements. Data was fetched from Financial Data System datawarehouse and attributes required for reporting were being sources from various upstream systems and loaded in data warehouse. Exception process and adjustment process was applied to accurately implement different rules related to reporting
- Managed the project risks/issues and defined appropriate mitigation strategy and remediation plans
- Was responsible for defect identification and resolution Reporting.
- Facilitated testing defect management calls and coordinated with different streams on retesting the defects as fixed.
- Lead a team of testing resources that helped map the BRD’s to FRD’s to test cases and test scripts and then load them into the ALM testing tool.
- Provided Status reports to Sr. Management.
- Created Exit Summary & Sign-offs reports.
- Succeeded in Converting 10 million plus accounts with approx. $150 Billion in portfolio (Bank’s largest conversion).
- Succeeded in Managing all aspects of conversion project including developing business requirements, technical design, Conversion Testing (SIT, UAT), Performance Testing, Data Clean-up, Deployment strategy, Implementation Plan and Production Conversion (multiple waves by product).
- Project Planning, Scheduling, Risk management, Product/Vendor selection (Procurement), Cost estimation, Communication Management, SME Commercial Real Estate/Asset Management.
- Worked with Process Excellence Consultants and business leads in defining business needs, developed end to end solution for the clients after in-depth analysis.
- As a subject matter expert, demonstrated Lean Agile practices through designated materials and facilitated demonstrations. Engaged the teams by using real life examples and situations to in corporate the benefits of Lean Agile and provided recommendations for usage.
- Engaged in ‘buy or built’ decision making process with application analysts, architects, and program managers after interviewing 10+ third party vendors as part of vendor selection process.
- Ran Joint application development (JAD) meetings to resolve business bottlenecks, estimate time and effort.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Worked with team of Developers and QA’s to design an integrated solution to support Mortgage Services by using Agile Methodology
- Created/Managed Project work Plans
- Supported Data Warehousing and Data Governance Team
- Was responsible for Requirements elicitation, Requirements analysis and documentation.
- Presented status reports to Sr. management regarding project progress
- Identified/Managed various project issues and drove them towards resolution.
- Facilitated UAT sessions for large group of users
- Analyzed and documented business requirements, created Functional specs,
- Created Logical/Physical database specifications for data warehousing projects, Communicated with key business users to gather data/ and reporting requirement by collecting copies of existing reports, investigated unmet data sources.
- Performed Gap analysis, defined current state/ future state process.
- Created Business requirement document, Test matrix performed data mapping effort using data analysis, created test cases in Mercury quality center,
- Created complex SQL queries to test data mapping.