- Driven IT Leader with 20 years of success and expertise in deploying enterprise application solutions, implementing complex IT solutions, managing data centers, and creating and leading teams.
- Excels in delivering high return on technology investments, establishing cost effective technologies, and increase revenue streams through introduction of new technology services.
- Recognized for strengths in integrating cross - functional applications and technologies built on common data, tools and processes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Program/Project Management
- Profitability and Cost Management
- Conflict Management
- Change and Configuration Management
- Financial modeling and Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Staffing & Resource Management
- Requirements and Business Process Management
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Oracle E-Business Suite 18.104.22.168, 12.2,
- Oracle Application Modules: Oracle General Ledger (GL), Oracle Payables (AP), Oracle Receivables (AR), Project Accounting (PA), Oracle Appraisals, Oracle Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM), Work in Process (WIP), Oracle Payroll, Oracle HRMS, Oracle Identity Manager.
- Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), Application Development Framework (ADF), Oracle CC&B, Oracle MDM, Oracle Direct Integration, Oracle SOA Suite, WebLogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Web Center for Oracle Portal, Content Management, and Distributed Capture,
- DotNet Framework 4.5\4.0, BPEL, BPM, BAM, OSB, Web service, SOAP, JBoss, JDeveloper, ADF Faces, ADF Task Flow, ADF Business Components, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms & Reports, XML Publisher, OBIEE+ and Business Objects, Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Browser, HTML, Business Objects, Java EE, C/C++Java, Shell Scripting, Maven, JSP, Python, SOAP, C/C++, Visual Studios 2015/2012
- Jerkins, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, MS IIS, Clear Case, Red mine, Applitrack, Pearson SMS
- Chef, Remedy, Clarity, Clear Case, Fortify, AWS, Jenkins, JBoss, Toad,
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Teradata, Access, and IBM Notes Database
- Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Hubs, LAN, WLAN, WAN,MAN, SAN, CAN, TCP/IP, VPN, SMTP, POP3, SSH, SSL, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, and Active Directory
Sr. Enterprise Project Manager
- Managed the entire SDLC. Led product design and technical architecture of software development and was closely involved with requirements definition based on user acceptance testing. Laid out foundation for software engineering with emphasis on reusability and quality on Microsoft platform based on MSSQL Server and .net frameworks
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented analysis/design, object-oriented development methodologies, distributed applications, framework/application development, and advanced design patterns
- Established best practices for software engineering lifecycle. Applied Agile Software Development practices
- Identify and ensure enterprise level issues are adequately addressed in resulting Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), design and future implementation
- Provide technical leadership and responsible for designing/developing new application architecture that takes full advantage of the object-oriented capabilities of .NET technologies.
- Defined and implemented robust and scalable infrastructure for hosting applications in ASP/SOA models. Defined required redundancy and bandwidth capacity, evaluated multiple hosting vendors, negotiated the contract, and managed the relationship.
- Use best practices to develop software architectures and designs for large and medium sized complex web applications using Java/J2EE.
- Hands-on training experience in Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), J2EE Enterprise Architecture, WebSphere Application Server Administration, troubleshooting, debugging, and Best Practices for Application Development.
- Management of the risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
- Identify and ensure enterprise level issues are adequately addressed in resulting Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), design and future implementation.
- Designed SOA solutions to adhere to FAR, 508 Compliance, FISMA and other federal government IT standards.
- Developed IT security implementation policy.
Sr. Healthcare Project Manager
- Developed an all-inclusive program for managing IT projects from design to implementation.
- Created and implemented processes for project management (e.g., Agile best practices)
- Effectively communicated project responsibilities to owners, sponsors, team members, and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion, including but not limited to development of status reports and executive-level dashboards.
- Listen to the needs of different groups, makes persuasive presentations, inspires key employees, effectively negotiate with a wide variety of stakeholders, sell ideas, and develop amicable relations with a wide range of different personalities.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports for upper management and key stakeholders to provide updates on overall program status, project burn rates, actuals vs. estimates, upcoming milestones, major achievements accomplished, project deliverables, open risks, potential issues and open action items.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project management personnel to ensure all active projects are proceeding on schedule, within budget and within estimated budget.
- Lead project related vendor management activities; directing and coordinating vendor project resources, reviewing and providing feedback on project related SOWs and contracts, integrating vendor project activities with internal IT teams.
- Ensure proper closeout activities are performed on each project within the program. Verify acceptance of finalprojectdeliverables. Conduct post-projectassessment and lessons learned. Conduct post-projectreview and evaluation. Recognize and celebrate outstandingprojectwork. Release projectresourcesback into program recourses pool.
Sr. Oracle E-Business Suite Project Manager
- Managed the entire SDLC and associated budgets and timelines. Implemented risk management best practices, set up a change control board (CCB), and modified development processes to run through a change management system to prevent scope creep and ensure the quality of BCPS's deliverables.
- Created and managed Scope of work, project plan, project schedules, weekly program status reports, project burn-down rates, weekly/monthly/quarterly executive dashboard reports, project budgets and requesting/changing purchase orders for consultants.
- Developed policies and procedures to standardize the software development lifecycle process (SDLC) leading to significant improvement of the team's performance.
- Leveraged knowledge experience with IT project management Best Practices and industry trends to identify, develop, and implement standard operating procedures (SOPs), reusable tools, and templates.
- Supervised continuous improvement activities by identifying and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and develops strategies for improvements
- Manage all aspects of the application development life cycle, including systems analysis, design, development, deployment, maintenance, and enhancements.
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated continuous integration and continuous delivery processes.
- Developing custom reporting tools, setting up automated health monitoring and alerting for builds and environments
- Owned change management during the SDLC and understood the impact and risks of changes to project timelines.
Sr. Oracle Fusion Middleware functional consultant
- Subject matter expert in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system planning and implementation responsible for supervising all packaged software and custom developed systems across the enterprise.
- Provided overall coordination for the design and implementation of ERP systems infrastructure with interfaced applications, customization, support and client’s professional services in consulting.
- Work closely with client stakeholders to ensure their business requirements remain a priority during implementation.
- Analyzed agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements.
- Lead the integration team responsible for migrating legacy CIS system (Banner) to the fusion middleware solutions of CC&B, MDM, and Direct integration.
- Lead development team’s efforts to customize Customer Care and Billing (CC&B), Meter Data Management (MDM), Oracle Projects and Financials, including Project Foundation, Project Costing, Project Billing and their integration with other Oracle and non-Oracle applications for project-related processes.
- Managed the integration and implementation of the web self-service and IVR modules for CC&B at Duquesne Light.
- Supervised development teams in developing BPEL processes and communicate with the business teams regarding integration solutions.
- Performed process analysis, gap analysis, mapped workflow and identified areas to implement automation.
- Worked with client architecture teams to validate the functional and non-functional requirements. Discussed and provided inputs on architectural options.