- A highly experienced scrum master and professional with a servant leadership style is seeking a new opportunity to grow and provide value.
- As a scrum master I am ready to bring value to any team by facilitating all scrum ceremonies and reducing waste through evolving teams into thinking lean.
- I am results - driven and have a proven record of transforming organization into healthy growing agile environments.
- An agile coach that excels in empirical process for continuous improvement for the portfolio and teams is looking for a challenging opportunity.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Served as Scrum Master for the project and ensures team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery with some support from coach
- Facilitate team meetings and teamwork to continual improvement of teams agile practices
- Strong ability to balance data with other factors when making decision, ability to integrate agile principles and work products
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional team environment, and able to balance workload and prioritizes effectively. Able to manage self and time to meet commitments
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle process which includes Waterfall, Rational Unified Process methodology (RUP) and Agile-Scrum.
- Active participation in discovery sessions, interviews, prototyping, document-reviews, plan setup, plan configuration with clients.
- Proactively identify and highlight all project risks to the appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Involved in Client interaction and support to the marketing team. User meetings resolve implementation and performance issue.
- Motivate team players with excellent business, analytical, communication, presentation, and management, technical and written skills.
- Excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all level across the company to manage, inform and influence outcome
- Accountability for the end-to-end planning and execution of one or more projects with cross functional and self-organized Agile teams.
- Develop metrics and communication material for senior management in order to bring more visibility to Architecture Alignment Tracking.
Confidential, Waterville, ME
- As a scrum master, I mentored less experienced team members to adaptto scrum/agile best practices to deliver quality product in a complex project environment
- Protected team from internal and external distractions to help them focus on daily QA activities to be productive and growing in ability
- Actively participated in sprint planning activities, daily stand ups, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Actively participatedscrum ofscrummeetings with program manager
- Encouraged self-organization, meaning that the team itself should remove issues wherever possible
- Helped in data migration and storage to AWS through simple storage services (S3)
- Assigned permission and granted privileges to users/entities using the Amazon IAM role
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the technical application of concepts, practices and procedures in the architectural management of data within a single application or system component
- Focused on developing more trusted and collaborative team environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or being judged with a complete focus on problem resolution
- Facilitated discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution meetings
- Assisted internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Ability to take ownership of projects and see them through end to end
- Keep Salesforce instance on latest release, evaluate new features and best practices
Confidential - Ashland, NE
Cyber Security Analyst/Project Manager
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Using NIST 800-37 as a guide, assessments and Continuous Monitoring: Performed RMF assessment included initiating meetings with various System Owners and Information System Security Officers (ISSO), providing guidance of evidence needed for security controls, and documenting findings of assessment.
- Security Documentation: Perform updates to System Security Plans (SSP) Using NIST 800-18 as a guide to develop SSP, Risk Assessments, and Incident Response Plans, create Change Control procedures, and draft, review, update Plans of Action and Milestones (POAMs).
- POA&M Remediation: Performed evaluation of policies, procedures, security scan results, and system settings in order to address controls that were deemed insufficient during Certification and Accreditation (C&A), RMF, continuous monitoring, and FISCAM audits.
- Knowledge of Several Computer Environments: Performed Update, Install, Configure, evaluation and guidance on security control implementation on multiple environments include Windows server, Windows 7, Windows XP, Red Hat 6/7 and Centos 6/7.
- Developed Solution to Security weaknesses: Developed solutions to security weaknesses in the Requirement Traceable Matrix (RTM) and SAR, while working on POA&M remediation and Corrective Action Plan (CAP. Assisted ISSOs create solutions to weaknesses based on system functionality and pre-existing architecture and an Audit liaison officer with respect to respond to auditor.
- Expertise in National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication (NIST SP) documentation: Performed assessments, POAM Remediation, and document creation using NIST SP 800-53 Rev.1 and NIST SP 800-53 rev.4.
- Provided services as security controls assessors (SCAs) and perform as an integral part of the Assessments and Authorizations process to include A&A scanning, documentation, reporting and analysis requirements.Analyzed current threats to information security and systems. Analyze security findings and data. Published reports and keeps metrics for client systems.
- Reviewed documentation to include System Security Plan NIST 800-18 as a guide, Authorization to Operate (ATO),Security Assessment report(SAR) using NIST800-30 as a guide, FIPPS 199 System Categorization using NIST 800-60 Vol1/Vol2 based on confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA), policy and procedures, e-authentication, privacy threshold analysis (PTA), privacy impact analysis (PIA), contingency plan (CP) and interconnection security agreement as per NIST 800-47, certification and accreditation (C&A) packages and system standard operating procedures.
- Worked with ISSO and Security team to Access Security Controls selected, in Updating SAP, ROE where Vulnerability scanning and penetration testing procedures are included in the assessment, conduct assessment meeting kickoff and security Control meeting with ISSO and System Owner .Assessment finding result be reflexed on the (RTM) or Test case and all weakness noted be reported in our SAR report. Knowledge of SAN-20 and ISO 27001 Security controls and Mapping with NIST.
- Communications between multiple clients to perform POA&M remediation for CAP remediation. Handled internal communications within Office of Information Security and external communications with several different divisions on a daily basis. Maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers using communication skills.