- Have worked as a Configuration Team Lead and Quality Team Lead validating each document and test cases and assuring the project is up to the Quality Standards
- Have complete exposure and expertise to all the phases of Product/ SDLC from project kick - off, Preparing the SOW, Business Requirement Document BRD, Project plan, System Requirement Document (SRS), Data Requirement Document, GUI document,Testcases, Testplan, UML, Use case documents, mockup screens and Balsamiq, Design Document, Functional Document, Test Document, UAT, Risk Management, Defect Tracking Document.
- Have knowledge of various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Spiral, XP, SCRUM, RUP (Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose,)and have mainly with waterfall and agile models.
- Have also been a Team Lead and a mentor for few projects.
- Also have worked with Change Control documentation and implementation.
- I have expertise in Documentum where I was involved in administration related tasks, migrating documents from one docbase to another, upgrading, access control lists, various other production support issues.
- Have extensive experience in creating users and roles and privileges. Based on the Access Control, assign specific privilege or role to users.
- Have expertise in ITSM, ITIL used for Incident Management and Helpdesk to solve the issues from customer.
- Have worked on Tier 2 and 3 level support for my clients.
- Also check for authorization and authentication of the user.
- Have experience with Site Caching Services and with publishing the documents.
- Also have experience with print controlling the document, rendition, annotation and processing controlled documents like SOP, TD, GDL, FRM, WI.
- Have experience as a Quality Team lead and aware of Quality Assurance system.
- Have experience working as a Configuration Team Lead, baselining all the documents.
- I have worked on various implementations, development, and support related projects.
- I have also recruited many resources to make my team, right from looking for the resource, interviewing and negotiating as per the business demands and cost.
- Also have experience in training the resources for technical skills like SDLC, Documentum, SQL, PL/SQL.
SOFTWARE: Desktop Client, Documentum Administrator, Application Builder, Application Installer, PDF Aqua Administrator, DCM, Webtop, Site Caching Services, Microsoft Suite, Content Server, ADTS (Advanced Data Transformation Services), ClearQuest.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 2003 Server, 2000 server, XP, UNIX
TOOLS: Coredossier 5.5.3 SP3, Eclipse 3.2, DocMigrator, Repoint, Samson, Captiva, Liquent Insight Publisher, Mockup Screens, Balsamiq, MS Project Professional.
- Analyze the Human Resource Management System and workflow and perform the As-Is study.Prepared the SRS, BRD, Project plan, GUI screens, Data requirement sheet, budget planning, dashboard, WBS, use cases, test cases, FSD, Quality Testing, Risk Management, Detect Tracking.
- Design the backend architecture and workflow based on the employees joining and project allocation and employees leaving the company.
- Actively took part in Support and gave solution to end user’s queries and issues.
- Develop the table structure based on the employee joining date, orientation program, project allocation, skills, salary, benefits using DAB (Application Builder)
- Similarly also created table structures for employees leaving the company with data like release date, notice served, date for request of release, reason to leave, date of release from project.
- Performing Rendition (converting documents to PDF)
- Annotation Services and providing comments.
- Testing and Validation in Development, Staging and Production Site.
- Was involved in training new Trainees in Documentum to this application.
- Analyze the Payroll System and requirement and perform the As-Is study
- Prepared the project plan, BRD, SRS, Data sheet, GUI, Use cases, FSD, Test Cases, Test Plan, Risk Management and Defect Tracking.
- Document the To-Be solution based on the requirements
- Develop the table structure based on the time and attendance, benefits etc
- Designed the workflow of the Payroll generation System.
- Validation of the environment.
- Was involved in training new Trainees to this application.
- This project involved migration of documents (all versions) from source docbase to target docbase satisfying the requirements of the customer.
- After migration ran the Post Migration scripts to create the relationships of the child objects with the parent objects.
- Also, verifying the Overlays and template configuration of the legacy documents and PDF Aqua compatibility on DCM. Have worked in all the phases from Project kick-off to implementation in the Production environment.
- Also have created Statement of work (SOW), Design Document, functional document, User test case documents and Implementation documents.
- Have authored few documents and uploaded and imported in the Content Management System.
- Have involved in testing and validation of each possible scenarios for assuring the Quality.
- The support responsibilities involved
- Providing users access to docbase & groups related to Publishing
- Setting permission levels and Roles
- Monitoring the Jobs and logs
- Fixing issues where users were not able to transform and publish the documents
Environment: Windows 2000 Server
- Resolving issues where users unable to log into eRoom.
- Unlock user accounts, got locked due bad Id and password combination
- Provide users access and roles
- Creation of new eRooms and external eRooms, with user accounts in them.
- Setting up online meeting privileges for users on eRoom
- Providing users WRITE/Modify access on the documents in eRoom.
- Monitoring of eRoom backup logs and the services.
- Installing n fixing issues with eRoom’s Plugin on users computer
Environment: Windows 2000 Server