- Methodical, solutions - focused, forward-thinking, and seasoned professional with expertise and career-long experience in project development and management, diligent Scrum Master and project manager seeking to contribute administration and technical skills toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing performance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Process Analysis and Redesign
- Risks/Issues Management
- Proactive Decision Making
- Change Control
- Operational Leadership
- Scope Formulation
- Costing and Budgeting
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Financial Management
- Resource Allocation
- Waterfall Methodology
- Scrum Ceremonies Mgmt.
- Active Communication
- Budget and Audit Management
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
PMO Scrum Master & Senior Project Manager
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies (Daily Stand-up, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Sprint Demos).
- Responsible for health and wellness of Scrum Artifacts (Sprint Backlog, Product Backlog, and Product Increment).
- Champion of Agile Framework/Scrum Methodology.
- Mentor members of the scrum team, product and program management, and leadership.
- Responsible for the cross-team collaboration and dependency management.
- Build consistency and continue improvement in implementing and evolving Agile/Scrum practices with Scrum Masters across the organization.
- Build positive relationships with Product Management, Program Management, and technical leadership.
- Track and communicate sprint/release progress, kept track of team’s progress and relay information to the leadership.
- Work comfortably and efficiently with remote/virtual teams.
- Lead the team on backlog grooming, estimation and all other Agile and Scrum process driven activities.
- Establish positive relationships with all stockholders.
- Oversee all facets of project planning, charter creation, and scope administration.
- Preside over project requirement meetings and network build sessions in coordination with internal and external project team members to determine deliverables, project phases, initiatives, and assigned duties.
- Closely monitor all phases of the project cycle from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closing based on project management body of knowledge (PMBOK) processes.
- Administer major project scope changes and metrics; overall risks and opportunities; and project enterprise level interdependencies. Reported current or future impediments to the team.
- Promptly resolve resource constraints, effect schedule modification, and road blocks impacting deliverables by ensuring alignment with all protocols.
- Efficiently convey project status, risks, and issues to provide recommendations to the PMO and senior management.
- Monitor and control budgets, governance policies and procedure to execute and deliver project successfully.
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Managed system development and deployment in AWS-Cloud.
- Handled the complete system development life cycle (SDLC) for EAM solution which standardizes and simplifies HR operations corresponding to time and attendance, tasks, scheduling, and organizational structure
- Identified gaps between business needs and capabilities along with areas of improvement for post-implementation
- Recorded dependencies and interrelationships between requirements while structuring requirements for traceability
- Stakeholder assessment and scope development and Communication management.
- Work breakdown structure (WBS) formulation to detail project activities, such as proposed requirements; estimated tasks, project schedules; phases, and milestones, work-units; degree of effort and duration.
- Employed critical thinking skills in resolving various issues such as the requirement conflicts to ensure schedule compliance and generate project financial reports to present variances between budgeted and actual figures
- Conducted weekly meetings with project team members, which involved server engineers, application engineers, solutions architects, release managers, and database engineers to guarantee cohesive and efficient efforts.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
- Headed the Ceridian electronic timesheet system on Windows server in the successful conformance with timeline and budget expectation. Instituted a new system utilizing Access database to oversee more than 125 budgets across multiple departments and programs while working closely with programmers to develop a cost allocation system.
- Carried out feasibility studies and business cases to evaluate provided approach to issues; risk and reward analyses through project risk scoring.
- Managed Finance department and drove efforts in the execution of conversion Great Plains accounting software. Managed investment portfolio.