- Dedicated, technically savvy, focused professional seeking a position as a PM, Business Analyst or Data Analyst.
- Project Management (6 yrs); MS Project (10 yrs); Visual Basic 6.0 (7 yrs); SQL Server (10 yrs)
- VB.NET (2 yrs); XML (2 yrs); Database Admin (15 yrs); MS Access(10 yrs); C (11 yrs); C++ (3 yrs)
- CGI/HTML (9 yrs); Citrix (3 yrs); Crystal Reports (3 yrs); Cold Fusion (4 yrs); Sapphire Web;MS IIS (4 years)
- Netscape; Knowledge of Oracle 9i.; MS Project (7 yrs); Visio (7 yrs); FoxPro
- Win2000; WinXP; Win95/98; Win 3.1; NT 3.51/4.0; UNIX Confidential /Solaris
Confidential, Roseville, CA
- Scope of Projects were to Retire, Retain and Clone Applications for a 3rd party company in preparation of dissolving Confidential .
- Prepared and maintained project schedules; facilitated meetings; managed resources; initiated purchases of software licenses and hardware required by the 3rd party company.
- Total projects managed were 12.
- Short term project that I managed through development and testing. Implementation and hand off wouldn’t occur until 08/2017.
Business / Data Analyst
- Documented the Process Flow for Sutter’s Security Hardware Inventory for all Sutter Buildings.
- Elicited requirements with various techniques and authored requirements and specifications documents.
- Designed and developed a custom application for gathering and reporting inventory data in MS Access.
- Contract ended with project completion.
- Provided Metric Reports for multiple projects.
- Administrator of Confidential 's Project and Portfolio Management System.
- Developed PPM Forms and Reports.
- Left contract early. My wife was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer and she needed my company and care.
- Designed and developed 3 Android / Arduino applications.
- Programs were developed in Java, SQL and Google APIs.
- I received patents on 2 of the products; Ultralight / Light Aircraft Flight Instruments and a navigation system for the visually handicapped.
- Developed an MS Access 2013 Database for California Rural Indian Health Board used for tracking training by employee in a variety of California locations. The application required layered security by user and also integrated their CRM data.
- Coordinated and facilitated JAD Meetings.
- Created Project Plans to ensure effective management of critical path items.
- Elicited and documented requirements for many in house software projects that integrated in house and 3rd party processes that defined data extracts, data mapping, automated and manual process flows, application development requirements, ongoing maintenance and process enhancements as well as GAP analysis documentation.
- Created work flow / process diagrams.
- Developed external product specifications which included UI, database design and process design.
- Analyzed and improved critical processes with automation while decreasing costs and turn around.
- Created reports for end users, analysis and test results utilizing MS SQL Server, MS Report Builder and Crystal Reports.
- Mapped data from 2 different vendor mortgage applications, Mortgage Builder and Encompass, for integration in a data warehouse. Merging the data was critical to the current operations of the company as well future migration to Encompass. Each system had approximately 8000 data items.
Senior Manager - Technical
- Responsible for managing the development of the website Confidential .com designed for the submission of dynamic content to multiple social networks.
- Managed a team of 4 developers.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed an Infrastructure project to build out a 10,200 sf area as a data center.
- Created and maintained Project Plans.
- Facilitated JAD meetings; conducted team status meetings.
- Weekly management status reports and C-Level project dashboards.
- This was a short term contract.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed multiple, simultaneous projects in a PMO and a strong MATRIX environment.
- Primary responsibilities included preparing and maintaining Project Charter, Project Plan, work plans, preparation of the Scope Document, facilitate JAD sessions, change control, escalation, direct weekly IS and Customer Status meetings, prepared the Implementation Document and Post Implementation Document and formal project closure keeping the project on time and under budget.
- Prepared dashboard reports to present to C-level management.
- Developed an MS Access tracking and reporting of Testing and Quality Control for a $30 million disaster recovery, government project.
Program Manager - Data Analyst
- Successfully managed, developed and implemented an e-Commerce and Microsoft training program for small businesses in rural West Virginia.
- Elicited requirements from various state organizations.
- Coordinated with State officials, Work Force Centers and area Chambers of Commerce.
- Managed the funding of $240,000 from Verizon to aid rural small businesses.
- Introduced the Agile SCRUM methodology as the in house software was unstable. This enabled the development team to quickly stabilize the applications. A more traditional waterfall methodology was later adopted.
- Project manager to complete a disaster recovery plan and implementation. The budget for this project was $300,000. The project required Citrix Server farms and Clients, Server 2000 scripting/active directory, Cisco Routers, 3rd Party Software Licenses. The scope of the project required interviewing disaster recovery companies and formulating assessments, purchasing hardware and software, coordinating training for all sys admin and developers, migrating all proprietary applications and 3rd party software offsite to the disaster recovery site.
- As Project Manager to determine the architecture, infrastructure, applications and plan to migrate a Confidential purchased company to Confidential ’s proprietary applications for re-pricing claims.