Strategic and performance - driven IT professional with track record of transforming business requirements through the deployment of IT Service Management processes. Possessing 17 years of value-driven IT experience skilled within diverse industries, technologies and portfolios specializing in change management best practices.
- ITSM Practitioner
- Process Designing
- ITSM Facilitation
- Self - driven
- Focused Innovator
Areas of Expertise: IT Strategy, IT Management, IT Service Management, Process Designing, Change Management, Project Management, IT Operations, Continuous Improvement, Quality, Team Building, Mentoring, Operational Excellence, Sustainability Planning
Technology/Environment Awareness: Project Methodologies, SDLC, Virtualization, Automation, Cisco Unified Communications, Cloud, PCI, DevOps, Blockchain, Web Services, Scrum, Agile, Data and Information Security, Compliance, Smart Cards
Confidential, Eagan, MN
- Govern and manage end-to-end change management operations as change manager for regular review, processing and approval of change records, chair TRB and CAB meetings, participate in availability review meetings, conduct meetings with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements, conduct post change review and regular follow-ups for change records.
- Mentor and support the change requester to follow procedures, assess the change associated risk, identify the impacted service/business and document changes in detail.
- Design and develop ITIL v3 framework based policy, process and procedure documents for change management practices to improve quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the existing service lifecycle operations using the technologies - cloud based ServiceNow, Atlassian Confluence, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft SharePoint, Design Studio, JIRA Service, SN Discovery and SN Data Certification.
- Participate in IT project planning meetings to assess the upcoming change scopes and mentor project teams to adhere the change management defined process and timeline.
- Translate the business stakeholder's operations requirements to process workflow design specifications, using IT Service Manager (ITSM) adopt and adapt design patterns for result-oriented performance, availability, efficiency and effectiveness of the ITSM. Govern, manage and support by defining and establishing ITSM change management process as a source of trust for internal and external stakeholders to add value to business, service and user(s).
- BMC Remedy
- JIRA Service Desk
ITSM Lead - Change Management
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Served as the lead change management consultant Confidential the largest property-casualty insurer in the United States to lead the team of change coordinators for change process management as per ITIL v3 framework and industry best standards.
- Facilitated change management process by regularly performing change assessments to ensure change documentation meets the criteria of defined change documentation procedure and guidelines, supporting change requester to ensure change documentation is precise and in detail, facilitation of weekly Technical Review Board (TRB) and Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, change approvals and post change review and change/tasks closure follow-ups.
- Designed, developed and managed Process Access Library documentations via SharePoint sites for change and release ITSM verticals. Developed several templates to ensure simple and quality oriented documentation is available for users.
- Owned the responsibility for designing, producing, analyzing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and Critical Success Factor (CSF) based metrics measurement and recommending the ITSM future road map based on continual service improvement.
- Developed and customized automated reports for supporting groups, business stakeholders and leadership, performed thorough analysis of each report and shared the recommendations for identified improvement areas. Mentored 20+ project and change coordinators as per business requirement.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Primary responsibility included to work as a change coordinator for facilitating the change and release process, understanding business and technical requirements and translate them into facilitation via change and release process, process flow designing and deployment using onsite-offshore IT support model.
- Facilitated end-to-end change process including change assessments, identifying risk mitigation tactics, TRB and CAB meetings, change review and approvals, change post implementation review, follow-ups for change/tasks closure, produced reports for leadership and business stakeholders.
- Governed the centralized documents library for change and release management process and procedure documents, design control documents (DCDs), disaster recovery documents, and technical support knowledge items documents. Supported the design, development, delivery and management of communications related to change and release process facilitation.
- Attained special appreciation certificate by Confidential & Confidential change management senior leadership for excellence in the professionalism and diligence in change process and compliance.
- Published several current affairs articles in India’s leading national news paper
- Designed electronics engineering based 20+ DIY projects for school labs
- Served as the project manager for planning and facilitating several IT projects.
- Primary responsibility included to understand business requirements and translate the requirements to SCOSTA based smart card solutions and project scope deployment using scrum and waterfall project methodologies.
- Led the team of 30 technical SMEs to deploy and support smart card based solution for nationwide dedicated retail outlets serving.
- Provided complete management and coordination for SCOSTA operating system based contact and contact-less smart cards fabrication, printing, application deployment and smart card related hardware.
- Managed large scale project for core banking solution deployment in 300+ cooperative bank branches.
- Led the team of developers, implementation, and support and hardware vendor.