SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Offer extensive experience in planning, directing, and implementing critical, large - scale projects focused on innovative information technology and end-user solutions.
- Results-driven leader, who TEMPeffectively builds, trains and leads top-performing teams and creates a collaborative environment conducive to achieving high levels of employee retention and job satisfaction.
- Expertise in developing and executing strategic policies, procedures, processes, and methodologies to optimize performance.
- Ability to meet high-pressure deadlines and milestones for multiple, concurrent projects.
- Cost-TEMPeffectively administer budgets and assets.
- Proficiently steer projects from concept through delivery.
- Proven value and dedication as a team member, as demonstrated by longevity and progression throughout career.
- Exceptional ability to research and evaluate industry trends and products and use findings toward designing and executing innovative strategies.
- Dynamic communication, presentation, relationship building, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excel at interacting wif broad populations including senior management and staff as well as clients and external contractors.
Certifications: PMP - PMI 5/2007, Dale Carnegie Graduate, MCSE NT 4.0, CNE 3.5, and CNA 4.0, Working on CSM
Applications: Agile Project Management, MS Project, Visio, MS Office 2010, IIS, SQL, Oracle, MS Access, and DB2
- Supported 3 work streams (IT, Operation, Marketing) for BMT & RBA merger & Data Warehouse project
- Ensured teh visibility of teh business case or project scope and ensured quality is achieved as planned.
- Delivered and ensured adherence to time, budget, deliverables, and project milestones wifin agreed tolerances
- Manage tradeoffs between scope, schedule, quality & cost; and monitor and control teh progress of teh project at an operational level.
- Established and updated project plans and project schedules wif forecasts and actuals and manage deviations from plan
- Ensured all project requirements and objectives are properly documented and communicated throughout teh project team.
- Reported to respective stakeholders through various methods including team meetings, status reports; steering committee or oversight meetings etc.; liaise wif project sponsors, customers, vendors or partners.
- Facilitated communication to all involved as appropriate and manage expectations wif all stakeholders
- Concluded teh work upon completion or premature cessation; prepared lessons learned, appropriately close all financial budgets, project issues, all project documentation, and archive appropriate records.
- Ensured proper hand off to maintain ongoing support, as needed.
- Executed tracking for all tasks as project leader of application, Security or infrastructure projects that can vary in size based on scope and costing wif up to 30 FTEs (or $1,000,000 expenditure) including external vendors, contactors and consultants
- Applied project management methodology tools and templates for completing assigned projects
- Reported weekly project status and project roadmap to senior IT and Business managements on weekly basis
- Leveraged noledge from across teh Business and IT to develop robust solution and architectures
- Managed Fiscal and Operational business risk
- Influenced and lead a project team that does not reported into me and provided direction and guidance to other project team players across multiple teams as appropriate
- Created Application for Expenditure (AFE) documents for project approval. Funding and ensures processing
- Managed teh project expenditures (Capital budget), by reviewing monthly invoices against teh project and reviewing actual and forecast budget on monthly base.
- Managed multiple Infrastructure projects in Front Office Wealth Management Program including circuit upgrade for all Lincoln Financials branch offices in USA
- Developed teh project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Directly managed all aspects of teh project life cycle and works wif matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of a project
- Defined and tracked project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan using Agile Project Management tools
- Rigorously managed scope to ensure commitments are achieved wifin agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Validated financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Developed communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities, publish weekly project status reports
- Served as a Subject Matter Expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
- Represented teh project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
- Ensured end results are of teh highest caliber wif a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
- Proposed recommendations and adjustments to project delivery and related solutions throughout teh life of teh initiative
Senior Project Manager
- Worked closely wif client (Entity Information Officer (EIO), Director of various departments in Hospital, and business managers to identify and document business requirements, current workflow and technical designs
- Coordinated wif business clients, technical experts, vendors and controllers to prepare Project Estimation Proposals for prioritization wif other corporate efforts
- Worked closely wif business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on teh analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Worked closely wif business client, developers and testers through meetings and interviews to elicit and document all system requirements, functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
- Worked wif teh business client, and applied technical noledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers, and vendors.
- Researched, analyzed, compiled, and documented Business Case for various clinical applications and developed an understanding of IT business needs and teh needs of teh hospital staff, and translates those needs into functional business and technical requirements.
- Drove and participated in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies.
- Managed teh overall project by Implementing project plans, and ensuing that business objectives, timelines, resources, and communications is accountable for progress made against teh plan.
- Ensured successful project team member staffing, delivery, closure, and transition to operations by utilizing project management best practices
- Managed teh project development and management by coordination wif hospital department and staff, risk assessment and mitigation, and problem resolution.
- Ensured teh completion of projects wifin budgets and project plans and teh integration of these new systems wif existing clinical, administrative, and financial systems.
- Collaborated closely wif stakeholders, Entity Information Officer of each hospital and provide bi-weekly status for projects
- Facilitated project team and project meetings and builds consensus among stakeholders
- Supported teh change management process and encouraged a culture that leverages technology.
- Managed teh project for teh consolidation of several small data centers as well as a VMware migration.
- Oversaw project implementation, execution, delivery, and customer satisfaction including but not limited to: design, planning, implementation and closure processes for Windows and Novell Environments.
- Developed teh scope of work and managed teh time, risk, communications, and quality wifin internal and external project stakeholders.
- Lead and managed teh Project Team internal team, wif teh authority and responsibility to run teh project on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensured that teh business problem is well defined and understood by teh Project Team, gained and maintained buy-in from Business Stakeholders, and adhered to all Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC).
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
- Spearheaded deployment of Wealth Management Technology & Marketing Technologies management team for Implementation and Integration Technology Division at corporate location wif 8,000 employees.
- Drove teh development of technical strategy, standards, change control and customer support, while ensuring Governance and Compliance wif all Policies and Procedures to optimize productivity, efficiency, and quality of services.
- Analyzed teh cost and budgets, and notify Business and evaluate teh Scope and budget and estimate teh budget for teh project.
- Demonstrated exceptional project management and multitasking abilities in achieving operational goals and timelines, while monitored KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)for teh multiple projects.
- Estimate time / Cost of teh project by working wif various virtual teams (Security, Hardware Provisioning, Architecture, Engineer, Packaging, And Quality Assurance) to provide teh final cost estimate for teh project to get budget approval from teh Business group.
- Worked wif teh Development group to provide budget forecast for teh Coming year and get budget pre approve.
- Directly oversaw all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from conception to execution for diverse development and deployment partners ranging from architecture, engineering, and packaging to integration, QA and production support, demonstrating exceptional project management and multitasking abilities in achieving operational goals and timelines.
- Managed multiple projects from conception through completion including: detailed planning, financial estimates and oversight, progress tracking, status reporting, establishing and maintaining client relationship simultaneously.
- Successfully managed all aspects of 30-business critical ASP.NET & .NET 1.0 applications migration as part of a 9-month Data Center migration project; planned and coordinated across numerous stakeholders from business to production support to ensure smooth flow of operations on various platforms consist of Windows NT 2003 servers, Crystal 2003, Oracle DB, SQL DB, and Mainframe.
- Managed interface wif 10 Development Managers in addition to client relationships and major program initiatives.
- Led Migration of 50 concurrent businesses critical applications (written in Java, ASP.NET, C#, using IF, and Site minder) involving interdepartmental and cross-functional teams as part of an asset transfer related to a line of business divestiture, illustrating sharp technological acumen and detail orientation to support enterprise-wide operations.
- Managed deployment cycle of 3000 software products from code drop to production.
- Coordinated and ensured success migration to Oracle 10 G for database used by various business groups.
- Coordinated and managed teh successful migration of 25 applications from .NET 1.0 to .NET 3.0.
- Directly oversaw teh TEMPeffective relocation and verification of vendor-owned servers to new Data Center; steered teh coordination of company and vendor teams and security control maintenance.
- Planned, coordinated and supervised diverse Network Infrastructure projects including updating RMDS (Thompson Feed Server) TEMPeffecting various platform, exhibiting organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Facilitated communication across multiple technology partners and organizations.
- Networked wif multiple groups while sustaining credibility and neutrality in all decisions and directives that enhanced problem management by minimizing affect on clients.
- Conducted comprehensive review and analysis of phased deliverables, estimated vs. actual costs, risks and contingency plans to identify and recommend targeted strategies to boost performance.
- Built and established key relationships and liaise TEMPeffectively between stakeholders, senior management, and staff through oral presentations, written reports, and scorecards.
- Applied advanced communication talents toward actively participating in launch-planning sessions wif business, technology and operations teams to arrange schedules and delegate assignments to maximize use of human resources while controlling costs and meeting company needs.
- Bridged gap between business technology groups and corporate technology groups by maximizing quality of technology purchases against bottom line and time to implementation.
- Facilitated launch-planning sessions wif business, technology, and operations teams to baseline roles and responsibilities for all teams.
- Facilitated Post- Modem sessions after teh major products wif all teh team involved in Project Life Cycle to documents success or failure of teh project.
- Exhibited solid technological skills in supporting teh administration and maintenance of SQL Server as well as 70+ Compaq servers running Microsoft Windows NT; created proactive upgrades and enhancements for optimal results.
- Collaborated closely wif development teams to identified and addressed existing and potential integration-build issues, communicate code delivery and compatibility requirements, illustrating strong communication and interpersonal relation abilities.
- Relied upon to apply detail orientation and analytical skills toward closely reviewing incoming release notes submitted by developers for any addition or change into teh application and change into teh document for integration team.
- Developed migration procedures and documentation for teh migration of 5000 workstations.
- Defined and documented Windows NT standards, including automated installs of Windows NT 4.0 and 95.
- System administration of workstation and server environment, including LAN/WAN connectivity troubleshooting.
- Setup and configure WinNT infrastructure as PDC/BDCs and supporting services, including DHCP, WINS, and RAS.