- Seasoned senior consultant and project manager, PMP certified, with significant international experience in a variety of roles and industries.
- Able to drive multiple projects, manage budgets, milestones & tasks, supervise resources and staff, ensure quality and produce high service levels.
- Experiencemanaging large, enterprise wide projects in cross functional environments, planned resource assignments, tasks & milestones, critical path, mitigate risk, complete.
- Significant exposure and experience in the e - learning arena, project management of numerous multi-national corporate LMS/LCMS/HCMS implementations.
- Solid experience building successful mutually beneficial relationships with clients and forging strong, committed teams.
- Business process identification, analysis and re-engineering.Staff augmentation, Hire/Fire. Train / Lead, Promote / Performance evaluations.
- Successfully lead high priority programs, integration within medium to large scale projects, including customer projects.
- Managed teams of up to 60 direct report and 200 indirect reports, and budgets in excess of $30 million.
Methodologies: RUP, CMM, PMI PMBOK, SDLC, MAXIT, TiCKIT
Operating Systems: Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, XP, SCO-UNIX, DG-UX, AOS/VS, RT11
RDBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, dBase III+, dBase IV, Delta V
Enterprise / ERP: PeopleSoft, SAP, MFG-Pro, BAAN, Fourth Shift, GLOVIA, ChannelWave PRM
HCMS and e-Learning standards: SumTotal, Docent, Confidential, Plateau, Click2Learn, ThinQ, AICC, SCORM
Other: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft FrontPage, Lotus Notes, COGNOS (Impromptu / Powerplay), SCS MultiFreight, J2EE, JAVA, XML, BEA Weblogic
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project, Artemis, Lotus QuickPlace, PlanView, Macroscope, Microsoft SharePoint
IT Delivery Manager
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Enterprise-wide upgrade from Microsoft Office 2010 to 2016 (approximately 10,000 users
- Implementation of new WAN monitoring solution
- Implementation of new WAAS
- Implementation of new printer monitoring and management solution (Ricoh DMNX)
Confidential, East Lansing, MI
- Full life-cycle project management of strategic initiatives pertaining to the development / implementation of both bespoke and COTS enterprise-wide solutions.
- Project management of new initiative to develop registration system and associated mobile application to provide duty of care for students, staff, and faculty traveling overseas.
- Introduction of project management processes and rigor to implementation of campus-wide Research Administration solution.
Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- Manage the oversight of projects in the Confidential sector focused on Medicaid data analytics through the provision of data warehousing and analytic solutions/ collaboration and coordination across the organization to make fact-based recommendations on a wide range of business decisions.
- Work with business leaders to define and prioritize new, cross-functional analytical projects.
- The role also requires in assisting in improving the maturity of current project / program management processes as well as alignment to Confidential Level 3.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Directed and managed project development from beginning to end.
- Defined project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Estimated the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Developed and delivered progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determined the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyzed results, and addressed problem areas
Portfolio Lead / Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Required to oversee multi-functional teams, the initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing of complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology. The role also requires the following:
- Ability to access complex changes and apply to work plans with precision and timeliness.
- Development of detailed work plans and schedules using MS Project.
- Monitoring project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
- Development and presentation project-related information for executive leadership.
- Direct and frequent involvement in sponsor, client, and customer relations to ensure that service expectations are met.
Confidential, Redford, MI
- Developed and implemented, a continuous improvement strategy for project and program management processes, adding maturity to the existing methodology to enhance the expanding professional services practice.
- Day-to-day management of multiple projects and project teams including all tasks associated with initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing.
Principal Consultant, Project Management
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Responsible for Confidential operations associated with a large IT divestiture program for a multi-national automotive manufacturer covering approximately 800 applications over a variety of platforms from mainframe to UNIX and WinTel.
- Assisted with the development / enhancement of processes and procedures to be aligned across the four PMO’s associated with the program.
- Client management and client relationship development.
- On-boarding, mentoring and management of US-based resources.
- Developed and documented communications plan, quality plan, and templates for all status reports including Executive Dashboard.
- Managed status / control of all deliverables associated with the Confidential .
- Managed resources and project / program financials
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Responsible for client facing activities related to eLearning tools/technologies.
- Assisted clients with requirements definition, selection, implementation and support of eLearning programs. Tools/technologies including learning management systems/LCMSs/LVCs; e-learning portals; e-learning systems; performance and talent management, hosting; documentation tools; or other accelerators.
- Developed and delivered strategic HCM solutions for clients in the Consumer Products, Retail, Pharmaceutical, and Travel and Transportation industries.
- Served as Technology Project Manager on Learning Transformation initiative for a global shipping with company with over 120,000 employees headquartered in Copenhagen.
- Responsibilities included, but were not limited to, development of project charter, identification and documentation of deliverables, development and on-going control of project schedule and resourcing, stakeholder and communications management and project accounting
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- I was engaged specifically to stabilize the current implementation of the SumTotal Learning Management System and to devise a strategic approach to optimizing the existing Human Capital Management solution in line with corporate objectives.
- As the Project Management Consultant the various teams on these projects reported into my position.
- Acted as the primary liaison between the internal customers, external vendors, stakeholders, and executive management.
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
- Responsible for strategic management of Human Capital Management solution provision to large multi-national clients.
- Assist client with identification of business functional and technical requirements
- Definition of functional requirements
- Management of project plan and associated resources
- Client management and liaison
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible for the overall management and development of Human Capital Management solutions practice, and implementations for mid-market clients.
- Management of strategic relationships with Confidential .
- Development of project teams and project methodology improvements.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Project management consultancy role for the selection of a 100,000 user LMS/LCMS solution.
- Liaison between business project team and IT project team.
- Developed strategy to identify current training processes to enable gap analysis against functionality of preferred vendor.
Project Management Consultant
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Management of application development and routine network related projects.
- Implementation management of ChannelWave's Partner Relationship Management (PRM) solution.
- Development management of broker performance monitoring system utilizing Business Objects.
- Requirements gathering and analysis to assess project needs.
- Coordination of internal and external suppliers.
- Critical business process / ERP system functionality mapping and gap analysis for engineering company.
- Project process development (aligned with Confidential Level 2/3) for e-learning solutions provider (LMS and content).
- Development of cultural management strategy for successful user acceptance of e-learning solutions.
Business Solutions Consultant / Project Manager
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Development of e-learning visions, strategies and solutions for multi-national corporations.
- Assistance with selection of identified technologies and project management of subsequent implementation phases.
- Vendor management.
- Client management and business development.
- Examples of successful projects include:
Confidential, Lakeland, FL
- Established and maintained Program Office responsible for 25 European manufacturing, sales/administration offices and R&D facilities.
- Development of testing / compliance strategies and scripts for all functionality associated with multiple ERP systems.
- Project documentation development in conjunction with the US based program offices to ensure world-wide consistency.
- Prepared and maintained budget control.
Information Systems & Services Manager
- Development and maintenance of complete information system structures throughout multiple European locations.
- Development and management of migration strategy from legacy systems to SCO-UNIX/Windows NT environment covering multiple locations throughout Europe.
- Managed rollout of approximately 500 desktop PC’s throughout European locations.
- Managed seven co-workers while working with software developers of application specifications.
- Long-term IS&S strategy development.
- Coordination of on-line tracking systems with various clients.
Computer Systems Manager
- Development of coherent, unified information system strategies for the African offices while managing four offices in the UK and one in Holland.
- Management of Data General MV15000 mini computer system operating under AOS/VS.
- Implementation and configuration data mining / business intelligence application (COGNOS).
- Development of IS strategy for offices located in Africa.
- Development and management of migration strategy from proprietary system to Data General Aviion operating under DG/UX.
- Implementation of PC network for office automation purposes.