- Bachelor of Engineering in computer science (B.E.) wif 12+ years of experience in IT field bring experience and diversified hands on technology experience and in depth knowledge of teh full life cycle of software development from Project Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Closing
- Successfully managed projects in waterfall and Agile, Scrum, Kanban environments, wif an emphasis on Agile transformation and coaching.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Analysis and Cloud technologies
- Strong management skills and demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming a strong team environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills wif teh ability to interact wif executive, business and technical teams
- Proactive, works closely wif business clients and technology personnel during teh design, configuration, customization and training stages and maintain Client Relationship.
- Experience adopting Agile principals and employing effective Agile delivery approach
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, TFS, Rally, Trello and Visual Studio.
- Agile transformation of waterfall teams to various types of agile methodology (scrum, Kanban, etc.), including training, coaching and education, as well as serving as Scrum Master for various teams. Versed in all ceremonies in Scrum (story refinement, planning sessions, stand - ups, demos, retrospectives) as well as burn-down, velocity, capacity, Cycle time/Lead time, Continuous Integration and other aspects of Agile methodology
- Knowledgeable and adaptive Project Management professional wif extensive experience in strategic planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing out projects
- Project Manager experience wif ability to manage geographically diverse projects/resources and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Worked wif multiple teams under EY Assurance portfolio both on Kanban and Scrum
- Coordinated and overseeing offshore development activities.
- Monitoring and tracking sprints progress and providing daily and weekly reporting to other stakeholders
- Reviewing existing process on a regular basis for continuous improvement
- Enabling teh team's build their capability on various tools in teh delivery pipeline to enable Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Facilitated daily standup’s, Sprint Planning, Retro meeting. Managed Story board
- Conducted various team activities to improve team moral
- Contributor for Confidential & Young Agile CoE (Center of Excellence)
- Pioneering in starting teh Agile Community of Practice
- Facilitated Scrum ofScrums wif other feature teams and solution design team
- As a P.M managed timesheet and billing wif Vendors
- Coordinated wif multiple external teams (Information Security, Cloud teams, Enterprise deployment teams) for releases
- Every sprint, presented to Executive Committee team progress so dat EC are well informed to make project decisions
Technological EnvironmentRally, TFS, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Agile -Scrum, Visio, Office, MS Cloud
- Ensured consistent application of scrum methodologies across teh project
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Assisted team wif making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition
- Tracked and effectively communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress to all teams and management
- Helped teh team developing and maintaining team standards and best practices
- Coordinate and managed code releases and shared APIs wif other IT groups
- Communicated wif other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues
- Managed weekly and monthly project status report, resource time sheets.
- Handled multiple projects for Citibank which involved multiple vendors
- Ensured all artifacts were complied wif corporate SDLC Policies and guidelines
- Prioritized outstanding defects and system problems, ensuring accuracy and deadlines were met
- Coordinate teh UAT & production release activities.
- Heavily involved in planning sessions for multiple projects and managed release planning, schedule, monitoring and reporting.
Technological EnvironmentOracle, Java, JIRA, Wiki, Agile -Scrum, Visio, Office, Web Services, DB Visualizer, SoapUI, Amazon Web services
Scrum Master/Sr. Technical Analyst
- Worked on a Re-Architecture product which is a suite of applications supporting teh US based Business Incentives & Credits service line. Specifically, it provides external clients teh ability to screen potential job candidates to determine if they qualify for a Federal or State work opportunity tax credit in an scrum environment
- Performed SWOT and GAP analysis during teh elaboration phase of teh life cycle.
- Transitioned teh Waterfall project to Scrum
- Developed requirements gathering and management plan
- Worked on teh use case diagrams and supplemental specifications for teh application and providing project reporting and oversight
- Prepared Release plan for teh project wif focusing on wat stories to be done for every iteration in coordination wif teh Product Owner
Technological Environment Object oriented concepts, Oracle, ASP.NET, and SharePoint
Sr. Technical System Analyst
- In Agile-Scrum environment elicit, analyze, document and communicate requirements for implementation and build out of McKesson Corp. Horizons Meds Manager Re-architecture
- Analyze software requirements (use case documents and UI specifications) for teh Horizon Meds Manager Re-Architecture Project in an agile environment.
- Delivered Use Cases, System Sequence Diagrams and Requirements docs for a architecture based on SOA
- Used Enterprise Architect to create use case models, and system sequence diagrams, as part of teh detailed design of interfaces
- Participate in teh High-Level System Design sessions
- Managed agile iteration requirements meetings and delivered requirements documents Confidential end of each 3 week sprint
- Conducted and lead JAD sessions wif functional analyst, Engineers, Quality Analyst to identify, define, and confirm requirements as teh basis for system design
- Work closely wif Functional Analyst to understand business processes and gather and define effective and accurate business requirements
- Perform Functional Point Analysis based on teh user interface requirements and prepare function point count for system sequence diagrams
- Interacting wif teh developers on resolving teh reported bugs and various issues.
- Create and Review Functional requirements specifications and Test Scenario's document from requirements gathered
- Act as a liaison between technical team and functional team. Ongoing support for any requirement issues dat arise on day to day basis
- Participate in Team Test Events
Technological Environment Oracle, Java, Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Quality Center, Enterprise Architect - EA, Star team, Rally
Sr. Technical Analyst
- Analyzed business processes and operations to create detailed business requirements and communicated these requirements to teh development team for teh design and implementation of business solutions
- Conducted and lead JAD sessions wif users to identify, define, and confirm requirements as teh basis for system design to create use cases
- Delivered Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Requirements docs and Models.
- Worked closely wif teh Technology and Revenue Accounting Teams, specifically wif teh Architects, Database Administrators, QA in complete and validating system requirements
- Worked closely wif teh data warehouse team in identifying teh rights feeds dat are necessary for teh projects and designed Extraction and Transformation (ETL) strategies to extract relevant information’s to load to Database for processing
- Identified and enhanced system processes based on business rules and specifications, reviewed new business rules and specifications, and ensured trace ability to teh technology solution
- Design and Developed Data Migration strategies from legacy systems based on Business and System Requirements.
- Review and respond to questions or issues via Remedy ticket and Responsible for addressing, diagnosing and resolving issues dat arise on a day to day basis.
- Acted as a consultant to testers when there are questions or clarity is needed on functionalityand assisting teh test team on defect prioritization
- Developed strategies to consolidate and extract teh required information from different data feeds from different vendors
- Responsible for documenting teh causes, analysis and final resolution to teh issues/errors.
- Provided input and feedback on business process and business rules and specifications and Reviewing screens and workflow logical and physical designs
- Coordinated as teh main point of communication between members of teh IT department and end-users to analyze and assess requirements to ensure dat a technology solution meets teh users’ needs and expectations
- Prepared Short Interval Schedule (SIS) for code migration and deployment to production
- Developed artifacts(run books) for maintenance and support activity
- Automated day to day process such dat it is handled by production support wif minimum halp from teh analyst.
Technological EnvironmentTeradata, SQL, Oracle, Visual Basic, J2EE, C#, ASP, XML, JSP, Crystal Reports, UML, SQL, .Net, Microsoft CRM, Web Services, Web Controls, Oracle, Microsoft Analysis Server, Windows OS, Linux OS, Rational Clear Case, Rational ClearQuest, MS Visio, UML, Test director