- Bachelor of Engineering in computer science (B.E.) with 12+ years of experience in IT field bring experience and diversified hands on technology experience and in depth knowledge of the full life cycle of software development from Project Initiation, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Closing
- Successfully managed projects in waterfall and Agile, Scrum, Kanban environments, with an emphasis on Agile transformation and coaching.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Analysis and Cloud technologies
- Strong management skills and demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming a strong team environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with executive, business and technical teams
- Proactive, works closely with business clients and technology personnel during the design, configuration, customization and training stages and maintain Client Relationship.
- Experience adopting Agile principles and employing effective Agile delivery approach
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, TFS, Rally, Trello and Visual Studio.
- Agile transformation of waterfall teams to various types of agile methodology (scrum, Kanban, etc.), including training, coaching and education, as well as serving as Scrum Master for various teams. Versed in all ceremonies in Scrum (story refinement, planning sessions, stand - ups, demos, retrospectives) as well as burn-down, velocity, capacity, Cycle time/Lead time, Continuous Integration and other aspects of Agile methodology
- Knowledgeable and adaptive Project Management professional with extensive experience in strategic planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing out projects
- Project Manager experience with ability to manage geographically diverse projects/resources and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Visual Basic
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft CRM
- Web Services
- Web Controls
- Microsoft Analysis Server
- Windows OS
- Linux OS
- Rational Clear Case
- Rational ClearQuest
- MS Visio
- Test director
- Worked with multiple teams under EY Assurance portfolio both on Kanban and Scrum
- Coordinated and overseeing offshore development activities.
- Monitoring and tracking sprints progress and providing daily and weekly reporting to other stakeholders
- Reviewing existing process on a regular basis for continuous improvement
- Enabling the team's build their capability on various tools in the delivery pipeline to enable Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Facilitated daily standup’s, Sprint Planning, Retro meeting. Managed Story board
- Conducted various team activities to improve team moral
- Contributor for Confidential & Confidential Agile CoE (Center of Excellence)
- Pioneering in starting the Agile Community of Practice
- Facilitated Scrum ofScrums with other feature teams and solution design team
- As a P.M managed timesheet and billing with Vendors
- Coordinated with multiple external teams (Information Security, Cloud teams, Enterprise deployment teams) for releases
- Every sprint, presented to Executive Committee team progress so that EC are well informed to make project decisions
- Ensured consistent application of scrum methodologies across the project
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition
- Tracked and effectively communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress to all teams and management
- Helped the team developing and maintaining team standards and best practices
- Coordinate and managed code releases and shared APIs with other IT groups
- Communicated with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues
- Managed weekly and monthly project status report, resource time sheets.
- Handled multiple projects for Citibank which involved multiple vendors
- Ensured all artifacts were complied with corporate SDLC Policies and guidelines
- Prioritized outstanding defects and system problems, ensuring accuracy and deadlines were met
- Coordinate the UAT & production release activities.
- Heavily involved in planning sessions for multiple projects and managed release planning, schedule, monitoring and reporting.
Scrum Master/Sr. Technical Analyst
- Worked on a Re-Architecture product which is a suite of applications supporting the US based Business Incentives & Credits service line.
- Specifically, it provides external clients the ability to screen potential job candidates to determine if they qualify for a Federal or State work opportunity tax credit in an scrum environment
- Performed SWOT and GAP analysis during the elaboration phase of the life cycle.
- Transitioned the Waterfall project to Scrum
- Developed requirements gathering and management plan
- Worked on the use case diagrams and supplemental specifications for the application and providing project reporting and oversight
- Prepared Release plan for the project with focusing on what stories to be done for every iteration in coordination with the Product Owner
Sr. Technical System Analyst
- In Agile-Scrum environment elicit, analyze, document and communicate requirements for implementation and build out of Confidential Corp. Horizons Meds Manager Re-architecture
- Analyze software requirements (use case documents and UI specifications) for the Horizon Meds Manager Re-Architecture Project in an agile environment.
- Delivered Use Cases, System Sequence Diagrams and Requirements docs for a architecture based on SOA
- Used Enterprise Architect to create use case models, and system sequence diagrams, as part of the detailed design of interfaces
- Participate in the High-Level System Design sessions
- Managed agile iteration requirements meetings and delivered requirements documents Confidential end of each 3 week sprint
- Conducted and lead JAD sessions with functional analyst, Engineers, Quality Analyst to identify, define, and confirm requirements as the basis for system design
- Work closely with Functional Analyst to understand business processes and gather and define effective and accurate business requirements
- Perform Functional Point Analysis based on the user interface requirements and prepare function point count for system sequence diagrams
- Interacting with the developers on resolving the reported bugs and various issues.
- Create and Review Functional requirements specifications and Test Scenario's document from requirements gathered
- Act as a liaison between technical team and functional team. Ongoing support for any requirement issues that arise on day to day basis
- Participate in Team Test Events
Sr. Technical Analyst
- Analyzed business processes and operations to create detailed business requirements and communicated these requirements to the development team for the design and implementation of business solutions
- Conducted and lead JAD sessions with users to identify, define, and confirm requirements as the basis for system design to create use cases
- Delivered Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Requirements docs and Models.
- Worked closely with the Technology and Revenue Accounting Teams, specifically with the Architects, Database Administrators, QA in complete and validating system requirements
- Worked closely with the data warehouse team in identifying the rights feeds that are necessary for the projects and designed Extraction and Transformation (ETL) strategies to extract relevant information’s to load to Database for processing
- Identified and enhanced system processes based on business rules and specifications, reviewed new business rules and specifications, and ensured trace ability to the technology solution
- Design and Developed Data Migration strategies from legacy systems based on Business and System Requirements.
- Review and respond to questions or issues via Remedy ticket and Responsible for addressing, diagnosing and resolving issues that arise on a day to day basis.
- Acted as a consultant to testers when there are questions or clarity is needed on functionality and assisting the test team on defect prioritization
- Developed strategies to consolidate and extract the required information from different data feeds from different vendors
- Responsible for documenting the causes, analysis and final resolution to the issues/errors.
- Provided input and feedback on business process and business rules and specifications and Reviewing screens and workflow logical and physical designs
- Coordinated as the main point of communication between members of the IT department and end-users to analyze and assess requirements to ensure that a technology solution meets the users’ needs and expectations
- Prepared Short Interval Schedule (SIS) for code migration and deployment to production
- Developed artifacts(run books) for maintenance and support activity
- Automated day to day process such that it is handled by production support with minimum help from the analyst.