- Over 12 years of experience in leading corporate technology strategy and the architecture/implementation of high volume enterprise management systems.
- Several years of experience with infrastructure solution and service delivery. Designed and implemented strategies, processes and technologies as an infrastructure delivery manager.
- Connect strategy to execution by translating organization goals and objectives into manageable tactics.
- IT Service Delivery
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Technology Architecture & Integration
- Leading Edge Infrastructure deployment
- AWS Cloud Administration
Sr. Manager - CIS
- Leading management and delivery of replicable services and solutions into targeted high-growth markets for new and existing clients while achieving profitable revenue growth
- Create project plans and project requirement gathering. Develop and maintain roadmap of strategic service direction aligned to Business services
- Worked on MRA (Migration Readiness Assessment) program to migrate On Prem servers to AWS Cloud by providing cost TEMPeffective solutions using AWS server migration service
- Implemented Migration of Windows 2003 server refresh and ensure OS is updated to windows 2008/2012. dis included coordination with various business stake holders, getting downtime for OS upgrade
- Implemented Multiple EC2 instances from AMI and there by securing it with applying security policies
- Implemented EBS Volume encryption as part of server build in AWS to secure the environment
- Successfully Completed various complex projects within specified timeline defined by Mylan
- Responsible for periodic mentoring, feedback, training and development opportunities to help individuals within the practice reach their full potential
- Building the business and long-term client relationships, and cultivating service opportunities by establishing engagements to ensure profitable revenue & profitability growth
- Leveraging CIS portfolio to deliver break-through results for clients by Implementing the overall business strategy within their practice
- Directing multiple and complex projects or sub-projects, including project financials. Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects concurrently;
- Manage and lead large work teams, set objectives and priorities, assign and review tasks, and identify and manage staffing requirements
Environment Supported: Hardware Platform: - HP Blade G2/G3/G4, HP DL360/380/580, Dell Power Edge 1950/2850/2950, IBMCisco UCS (C & B Series), FlexPod’s OS Flavor: - Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, VMware ESX 6.0
- Project manager for WU- IAM engagement & handling team of 11 members onsite & Offshore
- Manage the overall project planning & designing in terms of defining project milestones
- Define Timelines for Development & Support activities
- Assessing the overall the IAM environment & identify gaps, risks
- Responsible for Audit Tool called Icertify which is a product of SailPoint
- Connect SOC, SOX, and JSOX related applications to Icertify using SQL queries provided by application owner
- Participate in Quarterly Access Certification & audit activities
- Troubleshoot various issues when connecting application & support users during quarterly certification activities
- Completed a project called “Transfer Certification” & implemented in Icertify in coordinating with offshore team. Received appreciations from InfoSec Director as dis project was pending from long time.
- Coordination with business to understand the requirement & deliver as per defined timelines
- Cost estimation & budgeting required to implement the project
- Provide weekly & Monthly status report to all business stake holders
Environment Supported: OS: - Red Hat Linux, Windows 2008, Sail Point Product for Access Governance Suite
Sr. Manager - CIS
- Primarily responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities of designated IT infrastructure (me.e., server, storage, virtualization, network, security) projects and associated personnel.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Independently planned and executed infrastructure projects to $2M with a team of 10 engineers.
- Build and managed project teams with technical and non-technical resources to govern the projects.
- Provide project budgeting (revenue / resources) and Manage through life cycle of project. Managed and delivered large scale projects on time and within budget. Active participation in design, procurement, implementation and support of all new technologies.
- Successfully managed and implemented Enterprise Backup project using Veritas Netbackup at Primary Site and Collocation Data center with Validation documentation per FDA 21CFR Part 11 and JSOX compliance.
- Successfully managed and completed server consolidation project in time and within budget which includes HP C-Class Blades Enclosures, Blade Servers, Cisco Network Switches, Brocade Fabric Switches, VMWare ESX, VMware vSphere, Windows 2003, Red Hat Linux Enterprise, Altiris Rapid Deployment and using EMC Ionix for qualification and validation per Quality requirements.
- Completed all facets of project delivery life cycle for deployment of SAN Storage at multiple locations which includes HP EVAs, EMC Clarions, and EMC Celera’s.
- Review all infrastructure projects’ progress on regular interval for status update and to ensure all stakeholders are updated.
- Review and analyze project risks and manage/mitigate risks to avoid any project impact.
- Successfully completed consolidation of collocation data centers which include movement and performance testing of production servers and move of existing data centre to new facility.
Environment:HP C Class C-7000 Blade enclosures, HP BL Series blade servers, VMware vSphere, ESX 4.5, Virtual Desktops, Windows 2003, Hyena, RDP, ILO, VSphere client, Wsus, SEPDouble Take Tool
- Management of overall IT and Internet marketing synergies including MIS, Help Desk, Network Operations
- Responsibilities included team/staff management, strategic business and marketing planning, training, budgeting, and project management of concurrent initiatives between departments.
- Leading a team of 6 technical support engineers.
- Quantum P2000 Tape Library with LTO Drives, Solstice Backup, tuxedo application.
- Involved in the installation, configuration, administration and production support of Windows 2003/2008 OS and other Sun enterprise servers.
- Installing/Configuring Windows 2003 Advanced Server as Active Directory Server for Windows 2000 workstations.
- Configured IIS Web Server. Installed and configured Oracle database. Patch and upgrade management.
- Enterprise Backup Management using Veritas Backup Exec 8.x.
- Involved in the installation, configuration, administration and on call production support of hardware and OS support on various platforms like WinNT /2K, Sco unix, Novell Netware, Sun Solaris
- Involved in the Network administration, User management, Software installations, and Custom Jumpstart installation.
- Configuration of RAID 1/ RAID 5 / RAID 10
- Patch and upgrade management.
- Installation of Central license server for Autocad Network system on Solaris environment
- Installation of LAN terminal servers for VT100 clients, peripheral devices.
Environment: Dell PowerEdge servers, Windows 2000/Windows 2003.Citrix (Presentation 3.0 & 4.0), WSUS