- Highly Qualified Software Application & Business Analysis Consultant provides expertise in implementing, upgrading, integrating, developing, managing, and testing Confidential Integrated Business solutions in multifaceted business environments. Highest Client Ratings confirm this professional will deliver quality services and products ensuring maximum return of the client’s software investment.
Sr. JDE Financial & Distribution Software Applications Consultant & Project Manager
- Expertise in Financial and Distribution applications including: Address Book, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Job Cost, Multi - currency, Procurement Management, Inventory Management, Sales Management, Agreement Management, Application and Technical Foundations.
- Solid secondary support in Property Management, Advanced Pricing, and Contract Billing applications.
- Extensive experience integrating custom and third party software into JDE modules including EDI.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing custom software to integrate with JDE modules ensuring the base JDE software and database are kept intact for future upgrades.
- Provide key communication liaison skills between functional business and IT technical staff.
- Provide key skills in documenting, communicating and resolving software issues with the software provider (Oracle for JDE)
- Assist in Pre-sales demonstrations. Set up software environment and deliver executive presentations to prospective clients and users.
- Specific clients and consulting services provided are detailed in the Client Reference section beginning on Page 3.
Accounts Payable Manager
- Managed 65 employees responsible for the processing of 70 thousand invoices disbursing US$6 million monthly for the Exploration & Production (E&P) Divisions.
- Transformed department from traditional management hierarchy to team processing.
- Implemented third party invoice payment system (Walker Interactive Systems)