- Certified Agile Scrum Master (CSM) Professional (CSP), Scrum Product Owner, Agile mindset Enterprise Coach, SAFe Agilist with over 10 years combined experience
- I am passionate about helping software development scrum teams to create production ready products and deliver successful projects based on customer priorities and deliver the greatest business value.
- With a deep knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies (Scrum, LeSS and SAFe), and a commitment to continuous process improvement, I am passionate about helping scrum teams to self - organize, improve, and innovate.
- I enjoy working with new and mature cross-functional and cross-departmental scrum teams.
- I am equally comfortable using my technical skills to communicate with development teams to complete sprint tasks or use my communication skills to write, do presentations or white-board ideas with clients.
- Scrum Master (CSM)
- Product Owner (CSPO)
- Agile / Scrum Coach
- SAFe (4.5) Agilist (SA)
- Jira, OneVersion
- Basecamp, Trello, Rally
- IT Manager
- Vendor Management
- SOC II & FFIEC
- Security Compliance
- Security Code Audits
- Code reviews
- Remote Teams
- Development Teams
- Mobile App Teams
- Infrastructure Teams
- Data & App Migration
- Release Management
- QA Test Cases / Selenium
- Web Development UX
- Windows / Linux
- MS TFS
- MS Office, Project, & Visio
- MS SQL / ASP .NET
- Adobe CC Suite
- Fullstack web app dev e-Commerce projects
- Kentico (CMS)
- MS Dynamics (CMS)
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
Sr. Scrum Master/Agile Coach/Agile Project Manager
- Facilitating daily Standups; Sprint planning; Backlog grooming; Sprint Review; Retrospectives
- Conduct User Story writing workshop to encourage team to fully understand the business value
- During Retrospectives, I discuss and encourage teams to identify team weakness and challenge them to improve on those weaknesses rather than their strengths.
- I help the teams collaborate with one another and coach and mentor teams including DevOps teams.
- I uphold, coach and mentor, Agile Manifesto values and principles to mature and new teams
- I minimized the time spent on meetings and increase collaboration time by helping them with X-Programming
- I resolve conflicts and impediments after the teams had exhausted their efforts to resolved them in a timely manner.
- Maintain matrix and status to Agile management team
Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Project Manager
- I facilitated Scrum ceremonies and the Scrum of Scrums
- I successfully transition teams to Agile/Scrum and nurtured them high performance teams
- I mentored and coach teams, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners. In addition, I oversee the transition from traditional project management to Agile Scrum
Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
- Improved on IT Project processes, procedures, security policies
- Delivered security information projects driving large, strategic initiatives to completion
- I transition teams to Agile/Scrum with the full cooperation from the executive leadership.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Administer and configure Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and MS Team Foundation
- Facilitate daily standups and other Scrum ceremonies; remove or escalate team impediments
- Coach and encourage the development teams to embrace and practice the Agile principles