Programming: Java, C#, Node.js, JQuery, Restful services, Json, HTML5, BootStrap, Web services.
Database: ORACLE, SQL Server, MongoDB, Database modeling, design, SQL.
Architecture & Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, Google, Salesforce, Windows, Lynx, API Design, Tableau, Frameworks, Security
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Agile Scrum Coach / Scrum Master / Program Manager
- Restored order on the team by re - establishing Agile best-practices and accountability.
- Given multiple struggling teams to work with on a high-pressure R&D pharmaceutical project with hard deadlines
- Hands-on Agile Coaching and guide across cross-functional teams of service managers and service delivery partners to adopt new methodology.
- Implement overall program management governance and methodologies that strategically align with global business priorities.
- Work closely with various service managers and service delivery partners in implementing project governance, methodologies and tools to enable adoption and smooth service operation to reduce cost and risks.
Confidential, Warren NJ
Agile Coach / Scrum Master / Program Manager
- Worked with the sales and marketing team in delivering the customer's seamless digital experience through the Confidential Web site and mobile app.
- Trained and lead multiple cross functional agile development teams.
- Conducted daily scrum meetings, Sprint planning, retrospective, Story grooming (Jira) and Sprint demo to executives.
- Developed project metrics and feedback measurements to ensure professional delivery of projects according to best practices, standards, and proven methodologies. Define and maintain key performance indicators for delivery and drive improvement strategies.
- Worked with the business team in developing and deploying Tableau and Power BI. Design custom analytical dashboard utilizing Tableau and Power BI for various golf clubhouses around the United States.
- Overseen multiple Cloud integration/migration projects across all phases of development to Azure and AWS.
- Salesforce, TIBCO BusinessWorks, Apigee, Gigya and role management.
- Provided leadership to drive continuous Improvements in IT PMO related operations.
Confidential, Newark NJ
Agile Scrum Master / IT Project Manager
- Lead a highly visible complex corporate enterprise integration that crossed over 7 US customer service offices.
- Help guided the technical team and business in rolling out a new Cloud base Enterprise Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Workflow solution for various businesses.
- Played a key role as a Scrum Master and facilitated Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, Sprint Plan, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective Meetings.
- Responsible for defining a 3-year digital strategy solution roadmap for a Cloud basis and on promise architecture that maximizes on the current architecture and reduces infrastructure, software and support cost by 40%.
- Worked with various businesses to un-silo existing architecture into an enterprise architecture.
- Developed status reports, cost estimates, and resource plans.
- Worked with the infrastructure and security team producing a standard compliance requirement for Confidential ’s internal/external Cloud solution.
Confidential, East Hanover, NJ
Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Monitored workflow and conduct timeline adjustments as needed.
- Collaborated with development team (Accenture) to plan project sprints.
- Coordinated with the analytic team in implemented Adobe Analytics across Confidential ’ customer Web sites.
- Implemented a workflow best practice process for the development group and creative agencies in-order to increase communication and asset delivery efficiency.
- Served as a vendor manager in evaluating and reviewing proposals, SOWs, SLAs and negotiate cost.
- Developed status reports, cost estimate, and resource planning.
- Made vital decisions and drive decision-making across projects.
Confidential, Collegeville, PA
Senior IT Project Manager
- Managed resource and capacity planning for mobile application projects.
- Supported development and software quality assurance to ensure optimal progress and product stability for end users.
- Trained the outsource development team (India) members in Agile Methodology.
- Coordinated with the business group to gather requirements and manage expectations.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
IT Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Delivered a high volume web sites, mobile apps and enterprise solutions with emphasis on omni-channel experiences.
- Conducted daily/weekly meetings with Time Warner marketing team, vendors and in-house team to review action items, risks, issues, and dependencies. Monitored and reviewed SLAs.
- Conducted Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, Sprint Plan, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective Meetings.
- Developed/improved business process and reduced day-to-day incidents in the company’s call center and production e-commerce/retail Web site by 60%.
- Help lead the team the integration/implementation of Salesforce (SFDC) Service Cloud call center application.
- Implemented customer experience improvements for the customer order Bi-flow across the Website and Mobile UI/UX flow design.
- Defined business processes and best practice.
- Provided various opportunities and ideas for organic, profitable revenue growth.
- Managed and maintained an on-boarding Web base application for J&J consultant process.
- Managed the development of a Supply Chain Web/mobile based application.
- Managed and supported Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Scribe integration and Websphere initiative and worked with the business in delivering new functionalities.
- Managed various J&J Web site for distributors that focus on product sales and information.
- Developed and manage applications that specifically focus on the consumer side of data capturing and user experience.
- Managed various Web base applications project life cycle in development, test, architectural design, production deployment, and support.
- Developed Webbased application to replace legacy applications and retiring legacy application and infrastructure.
- Managed projects through full life cycle project development, deployment, and support. Directed and coordinated activities of various projects to ensuring the objectives and goals were accomplished.