- Confidential has about 20 years of extensive IT experience in implementing global, large - scale (~$22M), complex, cross-functional and mission critical IT projects. Confidential has very good experience in emerging technologies related to Big Data, Hadoop Ecosystem, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Master Data Management (MDM) Business intelligence, Data Analytics, IT Security, Cybersecurity, and Mobile/Web/Application Development & Maintenance.
- He has managed the projects based on onshore/offshore delivery model spread in different geographical locations such as Asia, Australia, Europe & Middle East Asia and North America.
- He has a very good experience in Agile & SDLC project management methodologies. He has successfully implemented many projects from the ground up. He has excellent problem-solving, critical-thinking skills and pays attention to details.
- He has the ability to execute projects with limited information & ambiguity. He is comfortable under pressure and with strict deadlines.
Application Development Tools: Microsoft .NET(VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services), Oracle 9i Developer Suite (Forms, Reports, Discoverer), Eclipse, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio ( SSIS, SSAS and SSRS), Atlassian Jira, TFS
Databases / Big Data Tools: Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, SQOOP, Flume, Scala, Spark, Kafka, Oozie, Zookeeper), AWS Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) No SQL Databases Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, Cloudera Manager, Hadoop Data Lake, Oracle 9i RAC (Real Application Cluster), Oracle Database 12c/11g/10g/9i/8.x/7.x, Sybase ASE 15/12.5, DB2 UDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Rapids 4, Aqua data studio 7/8
Business Intelligence (BI) & ETL Tools: SAP Business Objects XI 4.0/3.0/3.1 (R1/R2), Desktop Intelligence, Microsoft SQL Server(SSIS and SSRS), MicroStrategy 10, Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Oracle Financials 11i, Informatica
Methodologies / Techniques: Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Agile/SCRUM, Customized/hybrid project development Methodologies
Network Software / Communications: Microsoft System center, LANDesk, Mobile device management- Airwatch, Cisco Sourcefire, Cisco FireAMP, Cisco UCS, Cisco 6500 Core Switch, FireEye AMP/MVX/TAP, Amazon Web Services (AWS), SaaS, PaaS, Kafka, MQSeries, RabbitMQ, Solace, TIBCO rendezvous, CISCO ASA firewalls, Activ, Identity Service Engine (ISE), SAINT, Qualys, Splunk, ActiveGuard
Operating Systems/Platforms: Unix, Linux, Mainframe, MS Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 & NT, Mobile (Android & iOS)
Operational Tools: ServiceNow, Salesforce.com (SFDC), Microsoft Project, WBS Pro, Clarity PPM, Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, Visio), Remedy
Technical Project Manager
- Managing project budget ($3M), schedule, scope, resources assignment, risks and issues, vendor teams and customer satisfaction for the projects. Ensuring on time and within the budget completion of the program/project deliverables by maintaining the quality and customer satisfaction.
- Designing and delivering components to support strategic and project-centric prototyping, and IT Security solution prescriptions across emerging Big Data & Analytics platform.
- Working with Technical Leads, System Architects/analysts, SMEs, Business Analysts, Application Owners, and Product Owners, Project Managers across the agencies and cross-functional groups.
- Developing Deployment Plan, Test Plan and Project Plan for the various components of the project.
- Incorporating industry best practices in architecture and data management for current initiatives and proactively share this information as applicable with other members of the team.
- Developing POCs (Proof of Concept) & making recommendations on emerging technology trends useful to the business, IT Operations, IT Security and IT Transformation projects.
- Upgrading the Datacenter infrastructure for performance optimization, High Availability, Consistency, Security and reliability with supporting next generation infrastructure.
- Reviewing concurrently running multiple large-scale, complex and cross functional projects with different agencies, Application development groups, Network group, IT Operations support, IT Security, PMO groups.
- Collaborating with CISO, ISO, IT Directors, Project Management Office (PMO), Transformation management and Hospital Superintendents/POCs), Development & Operations management team, business units and PMO on key new project initiatives as per defined roadmap.
- Implementing the compliance with Confidential, Confidential, DIR, Cyber Security Framework, TAC 202 and ISO 27001.
- Presenting clear and concise information through oral and written (Status Report, Presentations & Emails) communications to the project team, executives, and project’s internal and external teams.
- Collaborating with technical and business teams from multiple state agencies, State Hospitals and divisions such as Confidential, Department of Family & Protective Services (DFPS), Confidential & Confidential.
- Analyzing and designing Big Data Analytics modules, including, Hadoop Ecosystems (HDFS, YARN, Spark, Hive, HBase, Kafka, SQOOP, Flume), data ingestion pipelines, near-real-time reporting, Analytics using Tableau (Desktop/Server), integration technologies in Datacenter and Cloud Environment.
- Implementing IT Security Analytics, Threat Analytics Platform & Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) in the Datacenter/Security Operation Center (SOC) for detection, analysis, and prediction of most advanced attacks before they make an impact.
Environment: Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), RSA Security Storage & Analytics, Cisco Core Switch, Identity Service Engine (ISE), Tableau Server & Tableau Desktop, FireEye Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), Multi-Vector Virtual Execution (MVX) and Threat Analytics Platform (TAP), Identity and Access Management, Oracle & SQL Server databases, MS .NET(C# & ASP.NET), Cassandra NoSQL DB, Java, SharePoint, Atlassian Jira, Remedy on Demand, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, Visio),, Microsoft System Center, Cisco ASA next-generation firewalls (5585x, 5565x, 5525x), BlueCat Server, Unix, Mainframe, MS Windows Server, Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, YARN, Map Reduce, Hbase, Hive, Pig, SQOOP, Flume, Spark, Kafka, Oozie, Zookeeper ), Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud, Elastic Map Reduce (EMR).
Technical Project Manager
- Managing the total budget (~$6M), schedule, scope, resources, risks, issues, dependencies, vendor and Inter team communications.
- Designing and developing “Futures” trading functionality using multiple Miroservices interfaces (Trading, GL, Orders entry and execution), middle tier web components, Mobile components (Android & iOS), fundamental data migrations & processing, and cross-functional business applications.
- Working with Product Owners, Business Analysts and technical teams for ingestion, publishing, and sourcing of the data in MDM.
- Work with the Application Architects, MDM Architects, Solution Architects, Development teams and related business/functional teams to determine the approach and dependencies for planning sprints.
- Working with Business SMEs, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Scrum masters, and Technical leads to understand the impedances in agile & SDLC environments and suggest the resolutions. Review & analyze Information Security architecture, business process mapping, relationship & dependencies between systems, and systems flow of end-to-end designs. Managing QA, user acceptance testing criteria, testing approach, test plans and test cases.
- Managing Datacenter Implementation of multiple (50+) Application servers, Middle tier Messaging Infrastructure, and back-end Infrastructure for new development.
- Collaborating with the Vice Presidents, Managing Directors, Technical Directors, Senior Managers, business units and CPMO on the development of “Futures” project roadmap.
Environment: Unix, Mainframe, MS Windows Server, Pega, Clarity PPM, Microsoft SQL Server, MS .NET(C# & ASP.NET), Java, Web Services, SVN, GitHub, APIs, SharePoint, RabbitMQ, MQSeries, Master Data Management (MDM), DB2 & SQL Server databases, Atlassian Jira, TFS, Mobile (Android & iOS), Activ, Remedy tool, Microsoft Project, Blueprint, Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, Visio), SDLC and Agile/Scrum/DevOps.
Technical Program Manager
- Managing the total budget ($10M), schedule, scope, resources, risks, issues, dependencies, vendor and Inter team communications.
- Incorporating industry best practices in architecture, IT Security and data management for current initiatives and proactively share this information as applicable with other members of the team.
- Making recommendations on emerging technology trends useful to the business, IT, and transformation projects. Mentoring the teams to adapt these emerging technologies.
- Architecting and implementing the concurrently running multiple large-scale, complex and cross functional projects with different business units, Application development groups, Network group, Customer relations, IT Security, PMO, Vendor management & Contract Management. Performing multi-tasking in a rapidly dynamic environment.
- Designing and implementing components with leading-edge Big Data technologies, including Kafka, Spark, Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, YARN, Spark, Hive, HBase, Kafka, SQOOP, Flume), NoSQL Cassandra DB.
- Working with multiple state agencies and divisions such as TxDMV, Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) and Human Resources for the technical & Non-technical queries. Collaborating with multiple service delivery areas and business units for projects.
- Successfully deployed Security Operations Center (SOC), Security Information, and Event Management (SIEM), and Vulnerability Management solutions
- Implementing projects related to Hadoop Data Lake, Datacenter/Cloud environment, External penetration, Wireless security, Application security, Governance, risk, and compliance, Security awareness, Data leakage, Identity & Access management programs.
- Collaborating with the Executive Leadership team (CIO, CISO, IT Directors and Transformation managers), business units and PMO on key strategic initiatives/projects as per defined roadmap.
- Completing assessment assignments for regulatory frameworks or quality standards, such as National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Cybersecurity Framework, TAC 202, PCI, CMMI and ISO 27001 and providing the recommendations.
Environment: MS .NET(C# & ASP.NET), Java, SharePoint 2013, Business/Web Intelligence tools, Hadoop Data Lake, Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, YARN, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Flume, SQOOP), Identity Service Engine (ISE), Identity and Access Management, Oracle & SQL Server databases, Redis, CouchDB, MongoDB, MicroStrategy 10, Atlassian Jira, Service-Now helpdesk tool, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office (Excel, MS Word, Visio), LANDesk,SVN, Maven, Microsoft System Center, Cisco ASA firewalls and Palo Alto, Bluecoat, Bluecoat, Active Guard, Qualys VM, NIST SP 800-53, 800-53A, 800-115, TAC 202, PCI, ISO 27001, Unix, Mainframe, MS Windows Server, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud, Oracle database, Oracle ERP, Microsoft SQL Server, SDLC and Agile/Scrum/DevOps.
My responsibilities include:
- Working with the EPMO (Enterprise Project Management office) & technical delivery teams on capacity planning, demand management, financial planning and AOP. Identifying and forecasting the resources requirements, using the capacity planning and demand management tools. Cross training and mentoring the resources for emerging technologies.
- Managing the total budget ($6M), schedule, deliverables, resources, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Designing and implementing DMS specific projects related to Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Master Data Management (MDM) and enterprise staging.
- Collaborating across business and multiple technology organization, project managers and program managers for the project execution, status, timelines and milestones for enterprise wide solution implementations
- Working with technical, business and functional teams for ingestion, publishing, and sourcing of the MDM data. Integrating with the Microservices (Order Entry, Order Execution, Sales & Commission).
- Working on multiple concurrently running large-scale, complex and cross-functional projects with different business units, Customer functional teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Working on the master data management & mobile executive dashboard with analytics & Decision support system information. Working to improve data strategy, quality, governance, and application performance in the cloud environment.
Environment: MS Windows Server 2008/2003, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, SharePoint 2010, MS Access, MySQL, Business Objects XI 4.0/3.0/3.1 (R1/R2), 6.5, Web Intelligence XI 4.0/3.0/3.1(R1/R2), Salesforce.com, Universe Designer XI 3.0/3.1 (R1/R2), Desktop Intelligence, Microsoft SQL Server( SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, Management Studio), ISO 27001
Technical Program Manager
- Managing the Tier1 Treasury applications, Reference Data (Investment Banking domain) application development and enhancement project. This is a global project (Covers Asia (TK/HK/CN/IND/SL), Australia, Europe & Middle East Asia (EMEA), North & South America) with multiple domains and diversified technologies.
- Working with the different business units such as Asset Management, Private Wealth Management, Customer Services Desks, Trading desks, Product Data quality and other downstream systems.
- Working and managing the Technical teams located in multiple countries such as USA, UK, India, and Asia regions. Setting the timelines, defining the milestones for the modules, and tracking the progress. Managing the modules by meeting the team, client and stakeholders’ expectation.
- Designing and implementing Reference Data MDM for analytics and Decision Support System (DSS).
- Managing the projects based on Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) principles and Agile/SCRUM development methodologies.
- Ensuring the successful handling of the end-to-end financial transactions related to different type of trades. Planning the cross training of the resources in multiple technologies to achieve more efficiency.
Environment: Red Hat Linux, Sun Solaris 5.8, Shell Scripting, Java 2.0, Spring Framework, Perl 5.4, Sybase ASE 12.5/15.0, UDB DB2 8.x, Business Objects XI, Rapid SQL, Aqua Data Studio, Salesforce.com, Autosys Scheduler, Keep Alive, Eclipse, Atlassian Jira, Version Control tools (SVN, CVS, SCCS), Maven, Service Request System, ISO 27001, NDS on Windows 2003 Server
Confidential of CT
- Analyzing the system requirement and writing the communication specifications and component detailed design for the various modules associated with the project. Collaborating with the state agency, project team and vendor team for the requirements and project execution.
- Analyzing and developing the data warehouse and gathering the requisites for the OLTP/OLAP reports for the decision support system.
- Managing Oracle RAC (Real Application Cluster) High Availability database, Replicated sites, Logical standby, Physical standby, backup, and recoveries.
Environment:Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 server, Microsoft .NET(VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services), IIS 5.0, Oracle Applications 11i, Oracle 9i RAC (Real Application Cluster), Oracle 10g/9i (184.108.40.206) Database, Oracle 9i Developer Suite (Forms, Reports, Discoverer), Oracle 9i Application server, MQSeries Version 5.3./5.2, Toad 7.4, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2000.