- Passionate and business - minded product manager that has an enthusiasm to deliver market and customer-serving product strategies. Software and engineering background combined with experience in agile development, running operations and business analysis provides a unique combination of skills that rapidly bring new products to market and expands market position of mature products.
- Build Product Owner teams from ground up and achieves full Agile practice in 3 months. New product launch achieved 15+ front and backend releases and 10+ MM revenue in 6 months.
- Build support team organization, tool sets (JIRA) and feedback workflow from ground up in 2 months, to achieve implementation of top customer requirements within 2 iterations.
- Self-initiate and lead 10+ projects including data science and machine learning initiatives, AWS and Azure technology adoption from ideas to product features in 9 months.
Sr. Product Manager
- Formulate and execute development and marketing strategy for 2 existing multi-million revenue product line’s re-design, re-engineer and re-launch from concept to release in 1 year.
- Expend product and service offering in the portfolio from PC standalone to SaaS, Web Service (RESTful API) and mobile platform. Launching 3 new products/services in 8 months.
- Analyze market user and buyer personas to redesign pricing and marketing strategy and develop specific targeting features for 4 global market regions.
Product Owner & Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead the adaption of Scrum process to improve the efficiency of globally distributed teams and increase development velocity by 30%.
- Lead the initiative to improve technical support and licensing process, to reduce the response time by 50%.