- Accomplished Business IT professional with 15 years of experience as a Technical Program/ Project Manager, IT Delivery Manager and Software Developer.
- A self - motivated and target-driven professional with excellent Managerial, Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational and Leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt and excel in diverse and challenging environments through strong Analytical & Problem-solving skills. Excellent team-player and team-motivator.
- Management consulting expertise on IT Services & Development encompassing Telecom, Finance & Retail domains.
- Extensive Managerial experience in Service Development & Delivery, Application Development & Integration, IT Operations, E-commerce & ERP systems.
- Strong experience in Project & Portfolio management methodologies including Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Business Process Modeling, Analytics & Governance.
- Proficient in Product Management, Vision & Execution Strategy, Resource Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Market & Trend Analytics, Change & Risk Management.
- Strong experience in Requirement Management, Quality Assurance & Release Management.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture Design & Implementation, Business Strategy & Continuity, Global Operations, Stakeholder & Partner Management.
- Extensive experience in managing IT transition and Transformations
- Hands-On experience in end to end Project Management dat includes Stakeholder Negotiation, Quote/Contract Management, Resource Utilization, Budget Management, Project Metrics, Quality, Employee Satisfaction (ESAT), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Resource Management, Forecasting, Escalation Management, Estimation, Risk Management and Audit etc.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Technical Project Manager
- Managing Market Place Integrations and Operations portfolio of 40+ people across multiple locations
- Focusing on Continuous improvement by highlighting pain areas, partner demands and probable solutions
- Highlighting risks and doing proper risk management
- Ideation, opportunity generations ensuring stability and further growth
- Ensuring SLA compliance across portfolio
- Resource management and Team management
- Status reporting to higher managementsAs Sr. Technical Project Manager I is responsible for
- Technically managing the engineering team developing solutions around partner integration
- Creating future roadmaps, managing projects end to end ensuring deliveryAs Partner Integration Lead I is responsible for
- Integrating partners with Walmart systems/processes
- Being SME for API integrations halping partners resolve issues faster
- Liaising with 3rd party partners throughout the onboarding process.
- Process improvements and automation
- Helping in White-Glove integrations
Environment: Walmart e-commerce systems, SFDC, Seller Center/ Supplier Center Portals, Tableau, Jira, Scrum, Slack, OneOps, REST API, Swagger, Java based SDK, Spring, Hibernate, Mixpanel API, Slackbot, Google Dialogflow, Hive, Cassandra, SolR, Oracle, SSO, Shopify API and Integrations.
- Managing E2E Delivery of multiple projects comprising of about 25+ people across multiple locations
- E2E Project Management
- SLA Management
- Resource & Team Management
- Quality, Audit
- Risk Management
- Status Reporting to senior levels
- Value Add & Innovations
- Knowledge Management
- Team Building Activities
- Continual Service Improvements
Environment: Belk systems dat includes Marketing, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Corporate and Information Delivery. Data Warehouse, Oracle/MySQL/DB2, Java/J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Teradata, EDI, PeopleSoft, Oracle Informatica etc.
- Managing E2E Delivery with a team of 15 people
- E2E Project ManagementSLA Management
- Team ManagementQuality, Audit
- Managing Team of 8 people for ASM/AD activities of 8 applications under multiple BT Matrix Platforms
- E2E Delivery of migrations of Infonet Customer Portal over to BT Strategic Portal
- Managing CSAT
- Handling Customer Escalations
- Identifying new scope of enhancements and leading implementation and support
- SLA Management
- The single point of contact for many sensitive applications like RaPort (web portal), User Management (LDAP Administration) and Market Pulse.
- The single point of contact for any production related issues on the said applications/domains.
- Architect / Designer / Team Lead for Market Pulse Product. dis product leverages the advanced JBoss Seam Framework with JSF, EJB and AJAX. dis uses Oracle 9i, LDAP, VDS and ICS for data management.
- To be responsible for offshore resource building, conducting technical trainings.
- Technical Designing and Documentation (HLDs, LLDs), Framework Study, System development and Solution Integration.
- Involved in end to end design, implementation, VVT Bug Fixing, Go Live Support and Post Live Support.
- Extensively involved in Client Interaction regarding discussion about requirement, feasibility and solutions.
- Has been the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for technical and functional support for the Presales Modules.
- Involved in the Performance testing and performance tuning phase in eCommerce.
- Extensively done Proof of Concepts (POCs) with team for verifying the technical solutions proposed
- Managing a team of 10 developers.
Environment: RaPort Portal, Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, LDAP, Lotus Notes.
- Full Support for the FFI Products (Bill Payment and Transfer Ware House, Corporate Banking Solution, Business Central)
- Customization according to the client’s requirements.
Confidential, San Jose
- Involved in developing the whole Member Application for wave2 for all the brands and MBUs.
- Did unit testing, Functional and Integration Testing.
- Also involved in integrating different parts of Member Applications and deploying into the text box.
- I had liaised with clients for technical aspects and also for better understanding of their old application.
- Developing, managing Personnel module and Payroll module.
- Deployment, requirement analysis, customization, roll out.
- Customer meeting and demonstration
- Team building
- Developed Payroll system capable to run salary for 2500 people and to scale the same.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Edition, Windows 2000, NT, 98, Sun Solaris, IBM AIX.
HARDWARE: Pentium-based Machines, RS/6000, Sun Solaris Server, Intel XEON.
DATABASE: Oracle 8i, 9i, SQL Server 2000, Cassandra, Teradata, MySQL
REPORTS / ANALYTICS: Oracle Reports (6i and 9i), Tableau
APPLICATION SERVER / WEB SERVER: BEA WebLogic(8.1, 9.2), IBM Web Sphere, Oracle 9i AS (OC4J Container), Apache Tomcat, Sun One Web Server, iPlanet Web Server, Jboss 4.x Application Server
IDE: IntelliJ 3.0.2, Rational Application Development (RAD) based on eclipse technology, Oracle Jdeveloper, Net Beans, Eclipse.
PACKAGING TOOL: Ant 1.6.2, Maven
DESIGN TOOL: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
FRAMEWORK / TECHNICAL DOMAIN: Struts, Spring Framework, Java Web Services (Apache AXIS), EJB, JBoss Seam, JSF, REST API
ORM TOOL: Hibernate
Directory Server / Identity: LDAP, RadiantOne VDS, RadiantOne ICS, Sun One Directory Server 5.2
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT TOOL: Microsoft VSS, CVS
Process and Tool: Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003.Agile Process
Others: Domino Lotus Notes Client, Domino Lotus Notes Designer, Domino Administrator, Domino Sametime