- IT/Business Professional wif over 15 + years of diversified experience in IT and Business Engagement (PM, PMO/Project/Program Co - ordination/Scrum Master/Business Analysis) wif specialization in Financial /E-Commerce Solutions, Retail, Investment Banking, Data Migration, and System Analysis wif concentration in Risk and Change Management. Expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments and fostering self-management. Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- A self-starter wif motivation and ability to work independently fully utilizing strong leadership acumen, organizational ability, problem-solving, and analytical abilities, wif good planning, organizational, follow-up, and exceptional communication skills. Solutions oriented professional, who excels at managing projects/engagements, collaborating wif stakeholders and managing expectations, wif a track record of building high performance teams using TEMPeffective methods.
- Excellent Technical, Interpersonal, analytical, organizational, time management and problem solving skills, including facilitation, negotiation, leadership and influencing wif a keen sense of priorities. Proven writing, editing, and presentation skills, wif an ability to convey complex ideas in a creative, clear, direct, and lively style; ability to produce professionally written presentations, talking points, speeches, and publications both offline and online.
- Extensive Experience in developing Use Cases, User Stories, Jira Story Cards, process mapping documents.
- 5+ Years of experience working in Agile/Scrum teams. Fluent in Agile/Scrum Values and Principles.
- JIRA and SharePoint subject matter expert.
- Demonstrated ability to lead program level ceremonies such as Release Planning, Scrum of Scrums,
- Show and Tell, and weekly program level stand-up/retrospective to reflect health of projects.
- Have a clear understanding of the purpose and usage of all project management tools, including
- Proficient wif Requirement Gathering and Project Management tools like Microsoft Project/Clarity/PlanView, RTC (Rational Team Concert), Share Point 2007/2010 and Rational tools (RTC, Requisite Pro/Clear Quest) to manage schedules, deadlines and resources, collaborate wif different teams and analyse project/program information.
- Elicit business requirements using client interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process models, use cases, scenarios, data flows, and task and workflow analysis.
- Efficient wif creating and coordinating onsite-off shore model. Work and deliver results for teams physically present as well as remotely located.
- Demonstrated proficiently to create Agile/Scrum Project Reporting and Matrices, such as Burn-Up Chart, IMV (Interim Milestone View) Report, Release and Sprint Backlog, Monthly Release Report and Deck, Quality Spread Sheet/Defect Matrix, Financial Planning and Forecasting for inflight Projects.
- Working knowledge of creating and running PL/SQL queries, aggregate functions stored procedures/ triggers and packages preferably wif SQL*Plus.
- Ability to Identify key risks and Mitigation measures; interprets background analysis and propose
- Maintains client relationships in the face of conflicting demands or directions and provides evidence-based advice and solutions based on sound diagnosis and knowledge. Technical writing skills to allow TEMPeffective communication wif Clients, Marketing Managers, and technical staff.
- Experienced in participating User acceptance test and show and tell (Sprint Retro).
- Great understanding of the different life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative).
- Demonstrated excellence in delivering enterprise level solutions, from design and planning to deployment, and regularly communicated program / project status to stakeholders via steering committee/checkpoint meetings.
- Focused on establishing and maintaining forum across business units, to promote line-of-sight, drive strategic consensus, and identify key investment opportunities wifin domain-space and across teams.
- Tenacity wif regards to chasing down the details, demonstrated ability to multitask and judge priorities under strict deadlines.
PM/Business Analysis: PPM (Project Portfolio-Management), Requirement Gathering and Analysis, Business Rules, Process/Data flow diagrams, Data Modeling, ERD, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix), CBA(Cost Benefit Analysis), ROI(Return on Investment), BCP (Business Continuity Planning), Critical Path, Auditing, Risk and Change Management, Story-Based Development, Iteration/Sprint Planning Meetings, Retrospectives, Relative Estimation, SharePoint/Document Management.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Method 1
Software Skills/Tools: Summit, Broadridge, MS Project 2007, Clarity 7.0, Rational Requisite Pro 7.1, Microsoft Visio 2007,Rational Clear Quest(2003/7.1), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) MOSS (Share Point 2007/2010.), Oracle SQL Developer, Microsoft Visio, Rational Requirements Composer (RRC), Rational Team Concert(RTC), HP/Mercury QC (ALM), ODM, BPM
Programming Languages: C#, html, xml, ASP.net, Java, PL/SQL, Python, PHP, Perl, Ruby, Cucumber
Relational Databases: Oracle Database 10g, MS Access 2003/2007, SybaseReporting Tools SAP BO, HANA, Crystal reports 2008, Rational Clear Quest, Excel, Oracle Forms, Microsoft Access 2003/2007, Clarity 8.0, BMC Remedy, JIRA 6.3, Snagit 12.0
Principles/Acts/Compliances/Concepts: Dodd-Frank, Basel, SOX, Cloud Computing, Big Data, SharePoint (dev./admin/user)
Operating Systems: Windows 9x, XP, 2000, Unix, Linux, Vista, Windows 7
Confidential, Columbus Ohio
Scrum Master/Agile Coach CCB
- Interacting wif business and IT and providing vision and implementation strategies for the new features/functionalities.
- Facilitates Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Retro etc, Staus Meetings etc.
- Coaches the Team on Agile Principles and ensures accountability of expected deliverables
- Keeps the team focused on expected deliverables by removing impediments through Servant Leadership
- Attend and actively participate in scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, standup, demos/sprint review, and retrospectives.
- Identifies metrics and measures team progress through various reports.
- Active Contribution in creation of onboarding and training material as and when needed
- Worked wif the business team to obtain signoff for the story cards.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. (SharePoint, Jira, Confluence etc).
- Analyzes impact of proposed solution across the business and develops use cases to demonstrate the business requirements to the IT (Information Technology) Team and Quality Assurance Team.
- Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery, and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
- Assist BA in writing detailed user stories wif approved template to explain functional specifications to technology teams.
- Support and lead continuous improvement in the agile development process.
- Managing all aspects of the SDLC from Business Needs, development, testing Implementation and story card writing in Jira, traceability, Epics, Features, etc.
- Help analyze impact of proposed solutions across shared services technology.
- Developing Functional Specifications, Process Flows, Use Cases and other SDLC deliverables.
Confidential, Columbus Ohio
Scrum Master/Iteration Manager/Agile CoacH
- Guide and serve teams that deliver technology solutions, through TEMPeffective application of the Lean/Agile principles and frameworks including Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Provide coaching and leadership to project teams utilizing the Agile Methodology.
- Act as a gate keeper and Identify and remove risks, issues and any impediments/distractions that interfere wif the team’s ability to deliver.
- Identify risks and issues that will impede the team from meeting iteration and release commitments.
- Report on team velocity and current progress utilizing Burn UP and Velocity Chart
- Facilitate team organization and ceremonies such as sprint planning (IPM), daily huddle/stand-ups, sprint/iteration reviews/demos (show and tell) and retrospectives to cover feedback for each iteration.
- Facilitate the creation and adoption of working agreements and definitions of done, including use of appropriate tools, standards and best practices.
- Lead multiple geographically dispersed teams wifin the agile methodology. Establish and create an environment of visibility, collaboration and halp deliver business value to the stakeholders. Provide coaching to team members and to halp the team to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Leads iteration planning collaboratively, works wif the Business Owner and Requirements Team to build and maintain a prioritized product backlog.
- Ensuring the health and well-being of the team is optimized for producing a safe environment that enables successful resolution of complex problems by failing early, and failing often.
- Providing Agile Coaching, Portfolio/Program/Project Management for CLT (Commercial Line Transformation) line.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Scrum Master/Business Consultant (contract)
- Under the direction of the Organizational Change Management Lead, develop process document deliverables and training materials for client personnel in the areas of: Agile/Scrum SLDC methodologies.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Facilitates the team's planning process through iterations.
- Coordinates resources (staff, equipment, vendors and consultants) across one or more projects.
- Work closely wif assigned product owners in defining the vision and ensuring team is on the right track.
- Serves as lead to other analysts and as a subject matter expert for information needs and analysis
- Assist team members in Agile estimation techniques.
- Manage the prioritization of the back logs for team member in accordance to best business values.
- Manages budget for assigned project(s), monitors project progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Worked wif the product owner to create a healthy backlog of story cards.
- Ensures Scrum/Agile metrics are captured and made visible to team and stakeholders.
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution in order to improve team productivity.
- Provide guidance, technical advisory and quality enhancement services to groups working on preparation and supervision of disaster risk reduction impacting Bank, as and when appropriate be accountable for the quality and timeliness of advice.
- Understand the product (Summit FT), co-ordinate testing phases and knows the right questions and whom to ask.
- Analyze the interdependencies among different Teams, and communicate it across to the Project Manager, Business Analyst as well as the Internal Auditing Team.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Technology/Program Coordinator (SIG-Securities and Investment Group)
- Manage the project work plan to ensure that alighted project managers deliver project work plan to ensure that defined project milestones are achieved and tasks are completed as planned, using weekly as well as bi-weekly status reporting.
- Preparing command center (Single point of contact for migration/conversion activities) guide that includes (Communication Plan, Calendar, processes, expectations, staffing, responsibilities, resource plan, and escalation process).
- Provide status of Risk and Change Management via regular status meetings and timely reports. Prioritize requirements and change control as needed by Business and Operations.
- Collects, analyzes and summarizes information on project phases, tasks, duration, resources and costs and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying and escalating major issues/action items to project leadership (Program Manager) as appropriate and managing relationships wif different business units.
- Ensure that project plans, application designs and resource allocations for the most complex projects are aligned wif the company's overall standards and IT strategy.
- Provide support to Tech Managers/App owners across the Portfolio in completing Implementation Plans, and other tasks like Security Review, Change Requests, and other day-to-day tasks.
- Working Closely wif Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) development, Application teams and ISO (Information Security officer) to plan, track and complete the entire Security Review Process till completion.
- Focus on developing and implementing TEMPeffective and efficient change management approach aimed at ensuring application Teams and Steering Committee are aware and prepared for the upcoming changes. Objectives are to assess the change readiness levels of the business and its teams, determine the impacts, as well as create and implement action plans prior to implementation.
- Active Participation in co-ordination wif Implementation Teams in developing Implementation plans, work breakdown structures, schedules, financial forecasts, critical path and resource assignments for internal projects that are subject to Steering Committee review and approval.
UX/Sr. Agile Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Interacting wif business and IT and providing vision and implementation strategies for the new web pages/functionalities.
- Partner wif the Product Owner in a variety of site planning and operational tasks such as site search optimization, performance analysis, marketing campaign support, product content management, digital asset management, product review curation, etc.
- Presentation in the form of (process flow diagram (As-Is)).
- Collaborate wif cross-functional team members; business owners, product management, UXD, IT, BAs, QA, operations, and vendors, to review requirements.
- Work wif the Product owners on the BU to decompose the Epics identified by the business team and create Story Cards.
- Create standard template for the story cards and enforced standards to get a uniformity in the stories.
- Setup sign off sessions wif the business by setup demo’s at end of each iteration.
- Setup rules around the enter and exit criteria’s for story cards.
- Worked wif the business team to obtain signoff for the story cards.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Project Manager/ Sr. Business Systems Analyst -Bonus ID Enhancement-(Membership Rewards-PMO)
- Managing all aspects of the SDLC from Business Needs, development, testing Implementation and Resource Planning, contracting/sub-contracting.
- Facilitates the set-up, review and updating on a weekly basis Project Charter (Agile Charter), Project Plan, as well and PDP (Pre-Defined Phase)/Analyze/Weekly Status Meetings, UAT Report, and captured project signoffs/approvals.
- Plan and facilitate working sessions to analyze and document current state processes and future state processes that support standing up a Project Management Office (PMO).
- Participates in project definition and analysis phases of project to ensure that business needs and requirements are captured TEMPeffectively, wif Assumptions, and published on Share Point wif correct template, as well put it across Project Charter, and Requirements Report.
- Liaised wif business owners, product owners, and tech SMEs to transform business needs into project deliverables, in compliance wif the necessary standards.
- Identify and Document assumptions (Legal & Compliance, Finance, Operations, Marketing and Technology) and risks and do a RRA (Requirements Risk Analysis), in co-ordination wif Test Manager.
- Act as the ‘Go-To Person’ for guiding, planning, and tracking the day-to-day activities of development teams and other interfaces during the transition.
- Involved in system and user acceptance testing phases, constantly providing input to Test Manager developing test cases and monitoring/tracking resolution of defects. Filing the defect in HP QC. Work in conjunction wif Testing & Quality Assurance resources (if applicable) to coordinate testing phases. Test Report, populating the doc.
- Providing support to end-to-end Test Management, Architecture, and Data Setup teams as required.
- Developing and executing an TEMPeffective training approach in co-ordination wif the training coordinator and external merchants and partners which ensures a well-trained associate group which encompasses minimal errors and seamless transitions.