- Senior Program Manager, certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Scrum Master (CSM) with over 15 years experience managing complex projects and portfolios for Fortune 500 Retail, Chemicals, Oil and Gas companies.
- Proven track record delivering global and domestic initiatives on time and within budget across all phases of the Agile/Waterfall systems development lifecycles.
- Consistently recognized as a savvy leader with strengths in continuous financial, PMO and CMO process improvement, managing complex organizational change (matrix/projectized), and developing human capital strategies resulting in high performing teams and profitable organizations.
Senior Omnichannel Loyalty Program Manager
- Partnered with 7 channel level program teams across the software development lifecycles (Mobile, Webstore, Point of Commerce, Platform, Customer Service, Marketing and Order Management Systems)
- Established framework and detailed program plan to outline deliverables, monitor for gaps and track dependencies across co - located domestic and international cross functional teams
- Managed integrated change control process with senior channel business and IT stakeholders
- Facilitated Agile and Waterfall PMO processes, inception ceremonies, joint application design discussions to establish high level architecture, functional/technical designs and cross channel status reporting
- Facilitated financial data and trend analysis, identified risk, issues and necessary action plans.
- Implemented best practice recruiting, orientation, performance management, training and engagement processes.
- Scaled up delivery teams by 75% to successfully deliver a .COM Marketing Loyalty portfolio consisting of 18 projects within 24 months, for Macys.com and Bloomingdales.com. (Projected ROI >$5B over 5 yrs)
- Provided tactical support to project managers as needed on projects with varying levels of complexity. I.e. Identifying/mitigating potential risks and issues; formalizing requirements, managing change, measuring cost performance, defining/monitoring schedules while ensuring project activities remain aligned with all other dynamic business and IT objectives
- Coordinated integrated sizing, working with 40 Omnichannel IT Leadership Teams to derive strategic/roadmap including preliminary functional, technical, financial and human resource requirements for future fiscal periods
- Presented weekly .COM Marketing Loyalty/Domain Status to Omnichannel Executive IT Leadership Team
Senior IT Project Manager /Program Manager
- Managed successful execution/delivery of 10+medium to complex domestic and International Expansion initiatives by leveraging cross-channel business stakeholders and IT work streams located around the world
- Developed PMO tool kit and processes for Domestic and International Program Expansion teams, which were later adopted as standard PMO deliverables and processes (i.e. Project Estimation and Forecasting, Communications, Risk and Issue Management, leveraged existing JIRA system licenses traditionally used only for reporting system defect)
- Additional responsibilities include (but not limited to) compiling project funding requests, gathering business and IT requirements, compiling estimates, developing international and domestic cross functional project/program plans, managing finances/vendors (invoicing, forecasts, change/adoption, risks and issues
- Present weekly status reports to the executive steering committee, chaired by the Chief Information Officer and Vice Presidents of IT, eCommerce, Stores and Marketing Executive ITLT (Information Technology Leadership Team)
- End to end project highlights: Program Manager/Senior IT Project Manager for the International expansion 2 brands into Australia and England; Online order tracking implementation (5 brands’ websites and mobile applications); Legacy Order management retirement/3rd Party Integration (IBM); Rationalization and automation of global customs management solution
Senior Management Consultant
- Managed overall program budget. Performed monthly financial analysis and reconciliation. Prepared internal/external reporting on invoicing, expense reconciliation and resource forecasting
- Implemented proved methodologies for continuous process improvement. Increased Global Team Audit scores from CMMI® Level1(Initial) to 5 (optimizing) within 4 months
Program Manager/PMO Lead
- Reduced delivery risk of the program by developing a CMMI® (Capability Maturity Model Integration) compliant portfolio of 26+ clear and scalable program management processes (i.e. Configuration Management Plan, Communication Plan, Risk/Issue Management). Global audit scores increased CMMI® Level 1(initial) to Level 4(Quantitively Managed) -5 (Optimized) within 8 months
- Developed/executed strategy to drive up team engagement scores and reduce attrition, based on Global Engagement Survey results (+500 US, Manila and Indian Application/Infrastructure consulting and engineering resources)
- Developed/Administered Client Satisfaction Surveys gauging Executive team’s performance. Delivered written and verbal summary reports/action plans based on outcome.