- 15 years of technology Program management experience - developing large, complex software products and integrated solutions
- Scrum Master, Agile PM & Coaching - leading cross-functional teams through successful transformation and adoption of Agile/Scrum f/w; Scaled Agile f/w, Release, PI & Sprint planning, execution and delivery
- Application of traditional & hybrid methods, Integration, Risk & Issues Management, Schedule, Budget & Change management - in cross-functional team environment
- Successful track record of leading & managing programs - with geographically distributed teams, clients, vendors and international partners
- Proven ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders - including customers, vendors, partners and cross-functional teams to successfully plan & deliver products and solutions
MS Project, MS Office, Visio, SharePoint, JIRA, Confluence, Clarity, Archer
Project accounting rules & methods for capital vs. expense (labor/non-labor), invoice accruals
Experience with Vendor Management processes, NDAs, SOWs, MSAs
Sr. Tech PM & Scrum Master (Consultant)
- Lead a large team to plan and deliver a Master Data Management (MDM) solution integrated with consumer applications using Enterprise Service Bus.
- Work with cross-functional team and partner/vendor for detail planning, design & execution to deliver incremental solutions using Agile/Scrum framework.
Sr. IT Project Manager (Consultant)
- Led multiple teams to deliver technology solutions for corporate business units for GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance).
- Responsible for delivery of fully functional, highly secured & integrated solutions including SaaS applications, budget planning & management, release & resource planning, change and risk management.
- Led and coached multiple Scrum teams to deliver incremental products and solutions using Agile/Scrum f/w.
Technology Project Manager
- Delivered multiple high value programs through complete Product Development Life - cycle. Developed large, complex, high volume and high stake online assessment delivery products integrated with back-end systems for scoring, reporting & analytics.
- Led multiple Scrum teams to plan and deliver complete integrated solutions.
- Successful delivery and implementation of the solutions met organization goals and customer needs.
- Led development of web based English language proficiency assessment product, with embedded speech recognition module, in collaboration with a foreign partner. Guided teams to create product requirements, RFP and contracts. Planned and managed joint-development program including integrated deliverables, budget, change controls, risks and product release.
- Successful product introduction in the foreign market fulfilled business goals of the organization.
- Led a large, multi-year BPR initiative to create an integrated workflow based content publishing solution. Collaborated with cross-functional teams to plan and implement a new generation content publishing solution with $10m plus budget. Implemented a change management process. Developed solution using iterative approach, over 6 incremental releases, each with its own complete life cycle.
- Successful, incremental implementation of the solution produced planned business benefits and enabled the organization to gradually adopt new and improved process effectively.
Consulting Project Manager
- Led an integration project develop a solution to improve QC process for manufacturing.
- Collaborated with end - users to develop requirements & design specifications; developed Project Plan and implemented solution using milestone driven deliverables, tracked through management reports with status, risks, issues and forecasts.
- Successful completion of the project with high quality and on schedule contributed to securing additional orders.
- Managed a client facing product qualification and acceptance program.
- Engaged key customers and cross - functional teams to initiate and execute a special internal quality program for reliability, availability, performance and scalability required to support high volume transactions & reliable use of a 3-tier highly available application.
- Achieved Corporate Global Quality Recognition award, added value in sales cycles, increased customer satisfaction leading to successful production deployment.
- Developed and sustained complex MES application software products. Led different teams to develop multi-tier, distributed, highly available and scalable applications.
- Planned and managed deliverables, resources, risks, schedules and budgets. Provided sales/marketing technical support and training to international customers.
- Timely product releases enabled satisfied customers to collaborate for continued adoption and enhancements.
Sr. System Engineer
- Led technical team for evaluation, selection and implementation of commercial of the shelf (COTS) software for manufacturing system (MES).
- Defined technical selection criteria; designed integrated architecture with publish/subscribe messaging middleware to integrate with ERP and other enterprise applications.
- Successful deployment enabled replacement of the legacy system and increased manufacturing productivity.
- Led several projects for development and sustenance of manufacturing execution software (MES).
- Led teams of developers to develop and maintain software components using object oriented 3-tier client/server technologies, publish/subscribe based messaging middleware and relational database.