- I have a Master of Business Administration Degree along with being a certified Project Management Professional which together with my Project Manager/Business Analyst knowledge, skills, and abilities enables me to provide expert consulting services in the areas of Project PPM, OCM, EPMO, ERP, CRM, Security, and Risk Management.
- Has strong experience with end - to-end SDLC, vendor management, and excellent user training skills.
- My experience with software solutions has been in both SaaS and on-primises tools.
- I have worked in organizations that have unified communication platforms.
- I have assisted moving users from one platform to another platform during during a companys aquistion consolidation of systems.
- Deep experience in finance, accounting (GAAP), cash management, billing, resource management, ERP, PPM software implementations, financial reporting, PMO systems and process improvement.
- Daptiv PPM
- SalesForce CRM
- Great Plains Dynamics Software
- MS Office Professional
- JD Edwards
- Medisoft Enterprise Financial Software
- Perceptive ECM Software
- Google Applications
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Responsible for implementing Daptiv PPM across the organization in 90 days
- Validate scope and timelines of all managed projects with stakeholders and adhere to project change management process
- Responsible for tracking project budget on all projects managed
- Use of Kanban task boards to manage enhancement IT projects
- Provide weekly status updates including issue and risk reporting on customer projects under my management
- Work with Management at Confidential to track and coordinate resouces to increase billable hours for company
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients used for improvements to Confidential ’ practice office of PMO solutions and service offerings
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with clients and gains their trust and respect
- Project Manager and Solution Consultant for Daptiv PPM Customer implementations
- Act as customer voice to software vendor and internal software development staff
- Contractual vendor management including SLA management, tracking, and complex vendor negotiations as well as contract review
- Formal presentations to C-level stakeholders and/or board members, with full process review and tool use/implementation direction-
- Manage full complement of consultants to successful completion of implementation and process improvement projects
- Business Analyst for Process improvement project for a client’s health insurance company’s bill-to-cash project
- Complete system set-up and testing before handing to customers for UAT testing
- Lead and validate full customer UAT testing in sandbox as part of system implementation
- Developed training materials as well as led and facilitated customer training sessions by role
- Led customer teams using Agile methodologies of Kanban and ScrumBam for Daptiv software configuration and enhancements.
- Work with client to gather requirement for Salesforce CRM Interface to Daptiv PPM
- Worked with clients to understand their project risks and document mitigation strategies.
- Identify current customer processes, promote adherence, and provide recommendations for process improvements and formalize new processes when software is implemented
- Reviewed client’s current ERP system prior to planned upgrade to provide an analysis regarding whether they should upgrade or migrate to a new ERP system
Confidential, Miami, FL
PMO Controller & Daptiv System Administrator
- Responsible for administration of Carnival Global Project Management Office processes and systems to support the project management teams reporting to the Corporate IT teams
- Led the PMO Team in documenting the lifecycle methodologies and supporting documentation for Software Development Life Cycle, Agile and Infrastructure Global projects
- Created and instituted a formal PMO process with approval flows on the PPM software. Participated in creating strategic and operational processes by working with Vice Presidents and Directors in Carnival’s Global IT organization; prioritizing initiatives, coordinating the evaluation of same, deployment, and management of all current and future projects.
- Helped facilitate discovery sessions to document current processes and define future state requirements for standardizing processes across all North American brands.
- Streamlined all project management processes as well as the supporting training materials
- Provided support to Program and Project Managers within the PMO Team, including providing data information used in presentations and reports for stakeholders
- Responsible for all aspects related to the Daptiv Project Portfolio Management (PPM) system including administration and coordination of project processes and procedures across the 9 International Carnival brands, accounting for $300 Million in annual project spend
- Performed full roll-out of Daptiv to North American Brands consisting of training users, providing end-user support as well as oversight of use, processing and standards
- Complete Daptiv PPM system set-up and testing before hand off to different brand customers for UAT testing
- Led and validated full customer UAT testing in sandbox as part of system implementation
- Served as Daptiv Administrator, including user set-up, troubleshooting for end-user support issues; 533 Active users including 45-50 Portfolio and Project Managers
- Provided internal guidance on best practice uses of Daptiv
- Configured a scoring system in Daptiv PPM software to align to the Carnival Corporate Global IT strategic goals.
- Supported PMO team and projects within Daptiv by administering and updating project plan reports, all documentation, all issue reports, and other ad-hoc data analysis or reports as needed to ensure accurate and timely review and facilitated communication of information within and outside of the PMO team
- Gathered business requirements to integrate Daptiv PPM with Oracle for Global IT
- Created status reporting to track budget to actual project stage and spend.
- Gathered and documented reporting requirements from all levels of the business. Worked with vendor to develop required reporting. Handled testing and verification of created reports and received business client sign off to implement
- Traveled 50- 75% per month, as needed
Confidential, Lenexa, KS
Solution Designer/Project Manager
- Gathered business requirements and tracked development of system in JIRA for a loan generation/tracking system. Customized the the loan solution to the needs of Ascend.
- Led process to review three loan products and selection of provider of choice software.
- Worked with internal development team to bring Northridge loan system online
- Collaborated with the business customers to configure the software to meet their needs.
- Member of UAT team validating software configuration to assure end-user requirements were met
- Implemented the loan software system to improve the organization’s bad debt collection issue for the business unit and trained users
- Responsible for project management of Great Plains ERP Financial System upgrade. Performed project planning, vendor management, and user training.
- Created and ran test scripts to ensure interface was working properly.
- Led and validated full customer UAT testing in development as part of system upgrade
- Worked with UAT groups as part of the upgrade process to ensure new functionality met requirements
- Responsible for end-user support of both New Loan system and the upgraded financial system
- Managed billing and cash management department. Led efforts to centralize all billing operations.
- Supervised cash application staff to facilitate timely processing and faster cash recognition.
- Led integration of billing units, established controls, ensured the quality and integrity of reporting and all financial records.
- Responsible for annual audit related to billing, cash application and revenue recognition.
Confidential, Lenexa, Ks
- Led project management of Accounts Payable and back-office implementations of Electronic Content Management (ECM) solutions
- Worked with customer to create customized scripts for use with the Electronic Conten Management solution
- Manage project financials in Salesforce CRM software
- Managed 22 projects with $2.3 million in professional services revenue
- Validated requirements of the ECM solution exceeded client expectation, satisfaction and standards.
- Provide solutions to any and all client issues related to the interface scripts and other custom development activities related to project
- Provided all Customer Service support throughout the project life-cycle
- Responsible for all Professional Services billing reconciliations
- Integral core team member responsible for revamping all Project Management training and documentation for the PS team
Confidential, Olathe, KS
Lead Financial Systems Analyst / Systems Administrator
- Functional Implementation Lead for new in house customized billing system implementations
- Facilitated all Discovery sessions with each State office to ensure the system met the billing needs and requirements of the business unit.
- Created the documentation of all new and necessary requirements and provided to Development staff.
- Created test cases for new system; worked with end users to test all levels of new functionality. Trained all users for roll out of the system enhancements.
- For monthly roll-outs, kept all users apprised of new updates
- Created a functional change management process.
- Worked with all 24 company locations to ensure all the requirements for the systems to be implemented would be met by the corporate deadline. Planned roll-out to all locations by EOY 2008.
- Manager and Administrator of the Daptiv PPM System Configuration for Confidential Corporate and the 24 remote company locations
- Responsible for project management and training for the Daptiv PPM implementation
- Developed a discovery process to assist in implementing Daptiv PPM, billing system, and collections with existing and new business units as the company won new state business
- Responsible for administration and implementation of EZ-cash Collection software used in all business units for AR Collection
- Created process for standard collections and AR reporting.
- Provided audit collateral for Billing, AR and collections.
- Provided security documentation for system access during annual audit.
- Gather requirements and mapped interface from Saleforce CRM to Customized Billing system to facilitate customer set-up
- Gathered and updated all requirements for interface process from Customized billing system to Great Plains Accounting system.
- Created all training materials for EZ-cash collections system.
- Created end-user training, and served as back- up system administrator Confidential Image Now