- Resourceful, results oriented, customer focus IT Project Management Professional for over 15 years across diverse industries such as Payment Systems
- Telecom and Shipping with key emphasis in Project Management, Development Management, building and maintaining professional relationships. Industry experience in both Infrastructure and SDLC (Agile/Scrum, Waterfall) implementations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project/Program Management
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Telecom Operations & Deployment
- IT Solutions Development
- Extensive Customer Interface
- Supplier and Vendor Management
- Technical Requirement Analysis
- Verifone Payment Systems
- MS project
- MS Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Quality Center (QC)
Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Facilitated daily standup meetings to ensure scrum team Sprint tasks were completed as planned during planning meeting.
- Conducted Sprint Planning meeting with Scrum team to plan teh next Sprint tasks, team capacity, estimate tasks, Clarify requirements/User Stories and kick - off next Sprint.
- Oversaw Grooming meeting with Scrum team, Product Owners, SMEs and Stakeholders to size User Stories and prioritize Product Back Log Items (PBI).
- Assisted with planning Demo meeting activities and conducted Scrum team Retrospectives.
- Reported Sprint status using JIRA reporting tools and KPIs using Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Implemented teh Global Heartland Lodging Class A project with full EMV and MSR support.
- Deployed Global Canada Class A project to support Global Canada’s POS business vertical.
- Managed teh Global Hub Class A project to integrate multiple Hosts with a single gateway interface. Allows a single certification to teh Gateway and Individual Host Certs are not needed.
- Implemented teh Elavon Converge project to support teh Elavon POS/Semi-Integrated market.
- Deployed WorldPay Softpay EMV 7 Class A project to support their primary business verticals.
- Managed and deployed teh Vantiv Softpay 4.5/EMV 7 project to support Vantiv’s Merchant markets.
- Managed and deployed teh Verifone SoftPay Stand Alone payment solution for Elavon Merchant services with customized functionality to support their priority markets.
- Deployed Semi-Integrated POS driven EMV Kernel 7 payment solutions for TransFirst merchant services.
- Implemented TSYS EMV Kernel 6 customized payment solutions and compliance releases.
Agile Project Manager
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Enhanced web-based point/click circuit Design Tool for circuit updates. ROI $217K/Yr.
- Deployed EDGE Project to automate trunk change requests. Saves $4.7 M/Yrs 2016 to 2020.
- Released CPE Managed Asset project to track cancelled CPE sent to customers. ROI $10.M/YR.
- Implemented real estate web services to help replace Building Management System saved $9.6M
- Deployed Ethernet middleware solution allowed competitive pricing for teh Confidential &T ADE product.
- Managed SNET middleware divestiture project helped secure $1 Billion sale to Frontier Comm.
- Deployed EDI 811 invoicing retained $158.4M/Yr Gov. revenue/electronic Inv. compliance.
Sr. Project Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Manage Data and Application migrations to new reliable scalable datacenter environment.
- Infrastructure Project Manager working with cross-functional organizations (BA, Infrastructure, System Engineering, Network Engineers, Capacity Management, Procurement, QA, Dev and Sponsors).
- Create infrastructure project schedule to gain buy-in from project team, stakeholders and sponsors.
- Conduct Issues meetings as needed to minimize impact to teh schedule and budget.
- Mitigate risk by identifying, escalating and resolving issues across multiple delivery groups.
- Manage matrix resources and related relationships within each functional area.
Application Development Manager
Confidential, Roswell, Georgia
- Managed cross-functional teams (BA, PO, Sponsor, Dev, QA, Architect) to ensure project scope, quality, risk, schedule and cost met project objectives.
- Lead multiple projects and report status to PMO, leadership, stakeholders and sponsors.
- Worked with cross-functional organizations to define project requirements.
- Released Confidential API SDKs; Allowed custom customer web/application shipping solutions.
- Lead teh supply chain visibility Infrastructure initiative to provide an upgraded application/DB platform and migration to a High Availability (HA) Dual Data center configuration. Reduced customer outage risk increased capacity growth and performance:
- Migrate DB Tier Oracle 9i to Linux and Oracle 11G. Installed servers in Production datacenters, Development and Test environment(s).
- Overall Program Manager working with cross-functional organizations (System Engineering, DBAs, Capacity Management, Procurement, QA, Dev and Sponsors) to design, develop and deliver teh infrastructure solution based on teh business and technology needs.
- Managed overall project schedule, action items, team meetings and department status reports and presentations.
- Coordinate demand planning with Capacity management team.
- Implemented teh Confidential .com Business Solution initiative to add a dynamic RIA content experience.
- Managed and deployed web based product releases to support freight shipping customers.
- Deployed Confidential .com online chat initiative; Allowed live chat with a Confidential representative.
- Delivered customized pickup solutions targeting small and single pickup customers.
Confidential, Roswell, Georgia
- Managed One Pick up Infrastructure program; Reduced infrastructure cost; removed datacenter redundancy; ROI $100M.
- Implemented Confidential .com Translation and Content deployment processes realized $6M ROI.
- Managed teh Confidential .com Web Analytics project to help measure teh TEMPeffectiveness of teh Confidential web channel. Managed Installation of web analytic servers in production dual Datacenter test and development environments.
- Deployed Web Air Freight Infrastructure improvement migration from WIN 2003 to WIN 2008 platform.
- Faster Home Page automated content updates using rich content enhancing technology
- Allow self-service faster (press release) content updates and reduced IT cost to serve
- Translation Component allows local language display of package tracking detail for web customers
- Provide Shippers web based International Forms for shipping import and export
- Led Online billing claims submission application development and deployment
- Preferred Customer application/site to offer preferred customers exclusive functionality
- Web-based capture of common customer requests reduced help desk call volume. Saved $500K per year.