- Visionary, Customer - Centric, results-oriented IT Executive wif recognized success aligning technology wif global and domestic business objectives in multi-industry sectors. A strong record of reducing costs through aggressive, creative vendor management and negotiations, and identifying and implementing efficiency yielding technologies.
- Resourceful, big-picture thinker who champions business objectives through an ROI focused approach to technology investments. Managed a geographically dispersed portfolio of 12-30 concurrent projects wif revenue over $20M annually and personnel responsibilities of over 200 employees. Currently managing customer infrastructure covering 3 networks, 7,000 users at 10 locations wif single project budget of $22M annually. Outside the box problem solver wif outstanding leadership abilities and experience
- Managed IT services utilizing ITIL processing to support 3 distinct networks covering 10 locations throughout North America and up to 7,000 users.
- Managed Radio Transmitter Installation Project in two locations in Pakistan coordinating multiple subcontractors on $8.6M project. Restored customer relations after assigned to project.
- Managed field service and maintenance of cellular equipment at hundreds of tower locations across the US.
- Directed multiple accounts responsible not only for technology support but for cost and budgetary concerns working wif IT and Business Leaders in order to accomplish their needs.
- IT Director for a manufacturing company responsible for IT infrastructure, phones, computer and applications.
- Successfully led startup transition of $10M project, on boarding 68 FTE, and coordinating subcontractor partners
- Led teams through technically complex solutions-on time and on budget.
- Specialized in working both strategically and tactically wif small, medium and large enterprise sized organizations and the intricacies and delicateness appropriate and proprietary to each situation.
- Led efforts to plan, organize, create and control company strategy including implementing policies and procedures for business continuity
- Led start-up, restructure, and process improvement initiatives to maximize business and information technology efficiencies.
- Managed the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project in a manufacturing environment.
- Built technology teams for business growth ensuring stable production environment for service delivery.
- Managed implementation of corporate warehouse application during construction of a new manufacturing facility including project management, testing, training, and implementation of overall solution.
- Facilitated organization’s software process improvement activities to reach mandated software maturity levels.
Program Manager/Operations Manager
- Includes Information Transport, Network Distribution, Computing Services, Application Services, Technical Management, and Information Assurance service categories in the Service Catalog per the Roles and Responsibility (RACI) matrices for each service.
- Responsible for the Service Desk function and Service Operations (Tier 1/2/3 responsibilities).
- Execution based on ITIL v3 processes and functions supporting IT Service Strategy Support, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvement.
- Services support 3 distinct networks covering 10 locations throughout North America and up to 7,000 users.
- Manage a yearly budget of $22M per year and 110 personnel.
- Each project is managed through the full life cycle management - initiating, planning, executing, closure.
- Work wif engineering staff to develop life cycle documentation.
- Secure resources to execute project.
- Ensure project completion satisfies customer requirements.
- Local lead for Quality Control Program—self-inspection of contract requirements to improve processes as well as interfacing wif corporate processes.
- Member of Harris Project Management Working Group - PM process improvement, update/promote PM training, expand/promote available PM resources/support, promote PMP certifications.
- Managed all personnel actions, including filling positions, setting salaries and salary adjustments, evaluations, hearing grievances, TEMPeffecting minor disciplinary actions and counseling.
- Responsible for over 200 personnel and $20M supporting software development, network and system administration, the installation and maintenance of network backbone dat provides classified and unclassified communications, e-mail, and firewall tasks.
- Managed all aspects of local office management and Information Technology operations.
- Maintained customer relationships in regards to ongoing project activities/status, PMRs, project closeout and resolving issues as they arise.
- Managed Radio Transmitter Project in two locations in Pakistan coordinating multiple subcontractors on $8.6M project. Restored customer relations after assignment. Included tower installation, building infrastructure, transmitter equipment installation, testing, commissioning and training.
- Managed field service and maintenance of cellular equipment at hundreds of tower locations across the US. Coordinated tasks, ensured help desk tickets resolved in timely manner.
- Successfully led startup transition of $10M project, on boarded 68 FTE, and coordinated subcontractor partners.
- Manage financial software development/maintenance/operation project supporting user community throughout the US and overseas. Follow software lifecycle methodology, and help desk support.
- Oversaw the management, operation, sustainment, as well as logistical and general support for the customer’s IT Engineering and Operations supporting users distributed throughout the base utilizing 120 FTE and yearly budget of $6M/year.
Confidential, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Reviewed the technical specifications, functional capability and stability of the applications currently involved in the overall TO environment.
- Performed a GAP analysis for best of breed selection to reduce the number of active applications, to stream line and standardize processing, and to improve system integration.
- Performed architectural design activities to establish the direction of the new environment as well as establishing migration strategies for existing systems/functionality into the new environment.
- Managed the AF requirements submitted to the Navy through their CCB process.
- Monitored the Navy’s implementation of the system at AF locations.
- Presented AF status at Navy quarterly review meetings.
- Managed the AF Implementation team and their activities including development of strategy, schedules, plans, and processes.
- Managed the interaction activities wif the integration contractor and user community over the same areas.
- Represented Implementation interests wifin the other program teams, including requirements, architecture, development, data, testing, security and program management.
- Participated in overall ETIMS Project Management activities, including Project Management Review, Integrated Master Schedule development and review, and Program Risk Management.
Confidential, Dayton, Ohio
- Managed support environment for all users to provide front end resolution which ensured high system availability.
- Managed problem resolution and enhancements of applications utilizing the company’s software development life cycle process. Project Management activities included prioritization, scope management, budgets, risk mitigation, scheduling, and status reporting.
- Facilitated initial phases intended to replace the legacy systems current technology wif a new CRM solution in addition to expanding its use throughout the business.
Confidential, Beavercreek, Ohio
- Established product offerings and developed accompanying delivery strategy dat defined the product management focus.
- Managed the definition, design, and implementation of processes and methodologies to support client business needs.
- Provided direction and guidance to the technical staff relating to technical services and processes.
- Performed management responsibilities including: interviewing, hiring and training new employees; planning; assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints and resolving situations.
- Assisted in development of company, growing from 19 to 130 personnel wif the establishment of Human Resource policies meeting EEO requirements, project management, and the evolving corporate organization and structure to meet growing needs.
- Developed and implemented web solutions for on-line storefront presence as well as a non-profit organization’s informational, services and donation offerings.
- Led data migration analysis, design and conversion of existing water utility billing data into a new billing solution.
- Developed and implemented several software solutions. Activities included requirement definition, analysis, design, testing and implementation.
- Migrated a personnel management system from a Delphi/Paradox to a PowerBuilder/Oracle implementation.
- Migrated a suspense tracking system from an Ingress/UNIX to an Oracle/NT environment.
- Directed the migration of existing applications from mainframe environments to client server environments for several organizations.
- Built a prototype client/server application proving the viability of a common front end application pulling together several separate mainframe databases.
- Led staff and fiscal budget creation and review.
- Worked wif marketing personnel to identify new business development opportunities.
- Served as a member of the Confidential Software Engineering Process Working Group. Established corporation's software systems engineering processes to meet the Software Engineering Institute's Level 3 classification as stated in the SEI Corporate Maturity Model. Served as a member and coordinator of local site SEI Working Group.
- Maintained existing software and corresponding documentation.
- Interfaced wif client personnel for requirement specification and contract management.
- Created new programs for additional functionality, conducted unit and system tests.
- Responsible for personnel performance and management.
- Functioned as the lead analyst/designer dat required extensive personal interfacing wif the government users.
- Executed the system design, standard documentation, implementation and maintenance.