- An accomplished Technical Project Manager and Confidential Veteran wif 15+ years' experience specializing in Confidential IT Services, technical engineering, and leading complex integration projects from conception to implementation. me'm seeking a Project Management position wif an organization dat values an entrepreneurial approach to project management and problem - solving. As Project Manager, me will drive key contributions to you're organizations evolving business culture, values and pillars of success.
- Successfully directed multiple technology projects and managed multifaceted diverse teams operating wifin teh Retail, Warehousing and Distribution, Logistics, and Financial Industries.
- Directed over 50 mid-large complex software integration and infrastructure projects wif estimated budgets between $100K - $2.5M.
- Accustomed to doing business globally and comfortable working wif professionals wif diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Contributes as a subject matter expert in technology implementations, including application development, infrastructure deployments, and external solution providers such as SaaS and cloud solutions.
- Exceptional written & oral communications skills wif confidence to translate technical and business terminology for a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated change leader and influencer wif Stakeholders and C-Level Executives.
- Adept at translating comprehensive high-level diagrams for teh non-technical audience.
- Entrepreneurial approach to teh work but is a key contributor to teh organization's evolving business culture, values, and pillars of success.
Sr. Program/Project Manager
Confidential Pittsburgh, PA
- Directed large-scale technology projects and financial accountabilities for SWIFT Messaging Services.
- Determined teh methodology for delivery and facilitated teh team's performance of project objectives.
- Implemented transformational projects wif budgets typically between $100K to $10M.
- Managed teh overall planning, execution and delivery of projects including project definition, charter, scope, WBS, roles, resources, tasks, risks, and outcome measurements.
- Managed technology design integrity wif varying levels of complexity from implementation to operational turn-over.
- Facilitated monthly PMO review to determine project and program status. Delivered "State of teh Project" updates to Stakeholders and Sponsors.
- In conjunction wif teh Corporate IT leadership group, developed, maintained, and enforced effective enterprise-wide architecture, processes, procedures, and standards for all projects and programs.
Sr. Program/Project Consultant
Confidential Wexford, PA
- Consulted on multiple business critical application and infrastructure projects from inception to
- Contributed to teh business development cycle as infrastructure consultancy expert.
- Directed transformational and process improvement projects dat address significant change to business units or teh organization as a whole.
- Designed and prepared integrated solutions utilizing state of teh art technologies and techniques.
- Assisted wif, architectural design reviews directed at expanding virtual server farms utilizing VMware and, Linux servers resulting in increased performance throughput in newly created test environments and marked improvement of 33% efficiency.
Sr. Manager, Infrastructure Service
Confidential Pittsburgh, PA
- Determine and drive teh results for multiple technology departments. Direct and challenge teams responsible for daily systems support and overall up-time including all personal computing environments, Windows, UNIX, Linux server administration, wired and wireless networks and attached client devices, security administration, and retail technology training.
- Directed break/fix back-office solution and retail strategies for all computing environments, networking,
- telecommunications, data center physical and virtual distributed environments, IBM POS, and 3rd party hosted solutions.
- Facilitated teh successful delivery of technology projects providing input into teh development of business
- cases and technology estimates for all lines of business.
- Successfully managed projects involving data center technologies, mobility management, telephony, wired and wireless voice/data networks, RF applications, and VoIP Communication Systems.
- Lead teh Vendor Procurement, Life Cycle Management, and Technology Evaluation processes to include
- vendor solicitation and selection, defining teh scope and specifications, drafting RFI and RFP documentation, and estimating teh Total Cost of Ownership.
- SDLC | Waterfall & Agile Concepts
- IT Field Service Management
- Systems Architecture, Windows, UNIX, Linux,
- RF Wireless Networks, Mobility Management
- Data Networks, Router, Firewalls, SecurityMobility, Telecommunications VoIP SolutionsAvaya, Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, JuniperIVR Systems (Nice Journey), inContact)
- HP (PPM) Project Portfolio Management, ServiceNow
- Microsoft Office Suite, Project, VISIO, SharePoint
- Technical Project Management
- Budget & Financial Acumen
- Resource Management
- Strategic Vision
- Business Analysis
- Process Optimization
- Procurement & e-Sourcing
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Highly Developed Organizational Skills
- Team Building & Coaching