- 15+yrs of experience as Scrum Coach/Master /Program Manager in Finance, Pharmaceutical, Retail and IT consulting: with Master’s Degree in Instructional Design and Development and Bachelors in Computer Science. Credentials: PMP, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and IBM Developer Cognos
- Training & Education Coordinator for PMI Chapter’s external educational activities, such as study groups, seminars, workshops, courses, Professional Development Days (PDD) and other educational activities.
- Business strategist; plan and manage multimillion - dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
- Excellent in managing large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
Project Management: Enterprise wide Implementations, Cross-Functional, Supervision, Client Relations & Presentations, Project Scheduling, Scrum Artifacts, Kanban, SAFe.
Business Tools: Rational Rose, Rational Requisite-Pro, OpenWorkForce, SPSS, B-WiseMicrosoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Rally, Daptiv, JIRA, Confluence, Clarity, TeamWork
Modeling Tools: Confidential IDEF0 2010, BPM BlueWorks, Appian, ARIS, Visio, S-designer, Erwin and Sales force
Testing Tools: Quality Center, QTP, Selenium, Enterprise Service Bus
Office Tools: MS Office suite, MS InfoPath, MS Project, SharePoint
BI Tools: Cognos BI, Tableau
- Coordinate across multiple engineering/development teams as needed.
- Built templates and dashboards for customized views of the data specific to VOPSN.
- Track and manage product backlog, burn-down metrics, velocity, and task break-down.
- Identify and implement various process improvements to ensure better efficiency and quality in product delivery.
- Provide technical and analytical expertise in responding to complex, specialized Tableau Report requests requiring higher-level data analysis.
- Mentor and coach team members on core Agile values, principles, practices, and processes
- Coach Product Owners in creation and maintenance of Product Backlog
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint, release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Prepared project reports for management and assisted the project manager in the development of weekly and monthly status reports, policies and procedures.
- Track and effectively communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management
- Update Agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs by creating JIRA reports and Tableau Reports.
- Mentored teams, leading them to be self-directed with strong accountability, decision making, conflict resolution and transparency.
Scrum Master/ Coach
- Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies: daily standups, Sprint Planning/Grooming, Sprint Reviews/Demos, and Retrospectives
- Coached teams, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Managers and Executives on Agile values and principles to promote continuous improvement in practices and artifacts.
- Assists Program Manager in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to FDA and regulatory standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis for UX, IOS, Android and Web teams, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Advice management and teams (Mobile, Web) on Agile Framework, Agile Methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.),
- Facilitate retrospective meetings at the end of each sprint / project - ensure highest priority retrospective points are followed up on and closed out
Process Architect/Scrum Master
- Document Enterprise Architecture models and migrated into the Confidential: Business domain & capability map, system resource diagram, business process diagram, stakeholder interaction diagram, information lineage model etc.
- Create AS - IS and TO-BE process models to represent business processes for Risk Management, Investment Accounting, Debt Securities, loans Swap, Market Data, Guarantees, Equity and loan valuation and operations.
- Worked within SOA environment in Banking application implementation project, gathering requirements, conducting JAD sessions, and building use cases
- Developed Gap Analysis, Structure, Implementation Roadmap and Business Case to meets the specific requirements of Enterprise Architecture Knowledge Management Services.
- Support the different business portfolios in maintaining their Business architecture up to date, and maintain the business models in repository.
- Recognized opportunities for improvement within the Market Data team to create efficiencies or improve results obtained from Numerix and Bloomberg.
- Designed and developed Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) like Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams etc.
- Developed Application Reference Model and Infrastructure Reference Model as key components of an Enterprise Architecture
- Facilitate, analyze and define “To Be” and “As Is” processes within the Treasury process.
- Documented the Domain, capability and sub process. Trained business users in Confidential to create domain and capability with the repository.
- Lead the team in Testing & UAT 1 2 and 3.
- Documented prescribed Process Improvement Framework practices using a swim lane format in Confidential .
- Used Business Process Re-engineering to create Business Process Diagrams, which represent the activities of the business process and the flow controls to define the order in which the daily processes were performed.
- Deliver complete products, including comprehensive documentation and training materials
- Conducted a performance analysis of the state of current workflow process to determine competencies and capabilities
- Carried out a thorough analysis of the Enterprise business architecture and formulated the business objects for content management and for carrying out business processes.
- Business process and architecture review and development as part of agency wide process improvement and change.
- Participated in design walk-through with Subject matter experts (SMEs) and the technical team.
- Participated and/or lead in business design sessions with clients and development teams using SDLC and other methodologies in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Recreated Portfolio management all B-Wise AS-IS diagrams into Confidential TO - BE diagram for more convenient use by the clients using the repository.
- Created and maintained a standard for the catalogue of objects in the repository.
- Review design documents for completeness, correctness and compliance with defined architecture.
- Mentored CFA team for process improvement group on the requirements and best practice required to create and maintain a business process architecture model using Confidential .