- Confidential is an SAP MM Consultant with 7+ years international work experience in project delivery & IT Service Management for global clients and performed diverse roles in different P2P SAP modules like SAP MM, SAP SRM, Confidential and OpenText VIM.
- Hands - on experience in different project activities like requirement gathering, blue printing, gap-analysis, configuration, documentation, testing, training, data upload, after go-live support, troubleshooting customization issues, change requests and business process improvements.
- Executed implementations in SPA MM, OpenText VIM (7.2 & 7.5), SAP SRM and Confidential . He has also worked in support projects of SAP MM, SAP SRM and OpenText VIM.
- Currently working in a support project of SAP MM, OpenText VIM and SAP SRM. He has completed successful upgraded SAP SRM and OpenText VIM component (ICC 7.5 SP4).
- Good functional understanding of P2P scenarios focusing in SAP MM, SAP SRM, OpenText VIM and SAP FICO modules, stakeholder management and leadership skills enables me to manage and deliver critical areas in large complex projects with desirable results.
SAP MM, SAP SRM and OpenText VIM Onsite Functional Consultant
- Lead blueprint sessions on SAP SRM & MM (Procurement process) and OpenText VIM (Invoice processing).
- Responsible for landscape design of SAP MM, SAP SRM and OpenText VIM.
- Conducted training workshop for business users & work closely with teh business users and testing team to develop test scenarios.
- Worked with technical team for enhancement in WFL, BADIs, SMART FORMs in SAP SRM and SAP MM.
- Configured SAP MM and SAP SRM objects like pricing conditions, contracts and Logistic Invoice Verification.
- Worked on different objects of SAP MM and SAP SRM like Material master data, Vendor master data, Info records, MM-FI integration and Source List.
- Customized purchase requisitions, purchase orders, goods receipts, goods issues and invoice verification
- Extensive knowledge of MM procurement and inventory management.
- Worked with FTSI CIO and VP of AP to develop custom reports and improve invoices processing through OpenText VIM
- Design custom logic to Auto post a Majority of Invoices from top 10 Vendors in different categories, in FTSI 65% of invoices auto process which is higher TEMPthan teh industry average.
- Responsible for configuration of OpenText VIM Doc type, Process type, Incoming channel, role definition, Archive server setup and integration, ICC application creation with settings and Enterprise scan client setup.
OpenText VIM Onsite Consultant and Project Functional Lead
- Conducted blueprinting session with business, documented requirements and performed Gap-analysis.
- Responsible to support Basis and Infrastructure team in installation of Archive server, ICC and Enterprise Scan client.
- Configured OpenText VIM, ICC and Archive server for PD US and Canada.
- Identify RICEF objects and design teh customization.
- Streamlined overall Invoice process for PD US and Canada using OpenText VIM and removed teh paper based invoice processing.
- Suggested and implemented Zero Distance improvements like Offline Approval for NPO Invoice, Custom report to download Invoices, custom report on AP KPIs like Invoice backlog and AP processor productivity.
- Knowledge transfer to PD internal team for handling teh support.
- Mentor functional and technical resources on teh project.
SAP MM and SRM 7.0 Consultant
- Preparation & presentation along with team lead for Integration Test Approach of each new release to various regions include North America (GoM, ALASKA & NAG) Egypt & Indonesia.
- Preparation of teh Test scenarios based on Global as well as regional processes & build test script in HPQC tool for teh Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible for execution of Integration test scenarios (core business scenarios, FI integration scenarios, BI/BW reports & master data scenarios).Responsible to support ART (Automated Regression Test) team.
- I has been extensively involved in creation of Test Scenarios and Scripts for different regions focusing on Shopping Carts, Purchase Order, GR, Invoice and payments, workflows and master data, Sourcing process.
- Actively involved in teh onshore and offshore calls and discussion on teh execution of teh scenarios and Replicating and Maintaining teh Material data from R/3 to teh SRM.
SAP MM support Consultant
- Analyze issues raised in MM procurement area and provide solution related to objects like PR, PO, GR, IR, contracts and Master data.
- Defining message output types for purchasing documents, testing print layout and setting up e-mail and fax communication mediums.
- Creating functional specs for custom modifications and working with ABAP resource for user exits.
- Working on automating teh purchase ordering process to covert teh Requisitions into Purchase Orders with reference from Contracts.
- Worked closely with teh technical team in completing and testing teh development activities.
- Involved in creation of FDS, training material and test cases preparation.
- SAP Notes implementation to fix bugs in SAP code.
- Effort estimation for SAP MM enhancements & development.
SAP MM Functional consultant
- Design of SAP MM system based on business requirements using objects like PR, PO, Movement types, Invoice types and contract document.
- Customizing Invoice Verification with vendor-wise tolerance limits as per teh business requirements.
- Creating specs for custom modifications and working with development team on user exits.
- Testing teh integration and compliance between MM and FI modules during customization.
- Processing Stock Transfers between Storage Locations and Plants using suitable procedure and movement type.
- Documented various MM transactions and business scenarios for teh users as a part of end user training documentation.
- Developed Realization Strategy, Functional Unit Testing Strategy, Integration Testing Strategy.
- Design of Confidential system based on business requirements using objects like MA, and Sub-MA and contract document.
- Bean shell Scripting for validation of teh different business objects like master agreement, contract document and sub agreement.
- Configuration of different objects like mail message template, workbench, system properties, phase definition, workflow settings, contract phases and approval workflow design.
- Master data upload for objects like product category, UOM, inco-terms, currencies, Value list type, payment terms, number table and material.
- UI customization using system toolbar and page customization and other system settings
- Modification of teh standard reports and development of teh new reports to give better visibility on teh status of teh objects.
- Creating and maintaining teh Security profiles of users Authorization and transporting them to teh Quality and Production system.
SAP HSE Functional consultant
- Understand requirements from onsite lead and convert into teh document.
- Preparing detailed Design Documents & coordinate with technical team on development.
- Perform unit testing and UAT test cases.
- Preparing Handover Document