- A top performing Project Management and Delivery Management Professional wif 13+ years’ experience, playing Program Manager/SCRUM Master Role for the first Agile implementation for the client.
- Ensuring success of a major delivery program on implementation and integration of SaaS/Cloud based content management system (Adobe AEM) and ecommerce platform (Demandware) by being a servant leader for the cross functional team. Certified Professional Scrum Master by Scrum.Org
- Project Management
- IT Process definitions/improvements across SDLC
- Delivery Management
- Business Process Improvement and Automation
- Scrum Master Experience
- Capability Delivery Road Mapping
- Program Management
- Product Development and Enhancements
- Agile Implementations
- Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence
Project Management: Management of the full project lifecycle from design and build, budgeting, resource mobilisation through user testing, completion and sign - off.
Delivery Management: Experience in setting up delivery and SDLC/Agile methodologies for different kinds of projects to ensure optimized delivery for different kinds of projects. Lead globally distributed teams across US, India and Europe.
Agile Implementations: Experienced Agile Coach and SCRUM Master. Successfully delivered projects using Agile Methodologies like SCRUM and Kanban, implemented Agile methodologies for teams new to Agile. Experience in managing multiple SCRUM teams, proficient in Agile tools like Jira and Confluence. Certified Professional Scrum Master
Marketing: Experienced in implementations of Digital Marketing Platforms, and managing Marketing Campaigns
Business Analysis: Extensive experience in documenting requirement specifications, process flows utilizing tools like MS Visio. Building TEMPeffective partnership wif the business team as well as the implementation team
Business Process Improvement: Extensive experience in Business Process Improvement and Re-Engineering using Continuous Process Improvement, DMAIC and Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
Application Support and Release Management: Lead application support and continuous product improvement teams managing agile sprint releases for Adobe AEM platform and ecommerce platforms using SCRUM
Communication: TEMPEffective communicator at all levels, experience in presenting information to C level executives, and acted as a bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
IT Governance: Successfully setup SDLC processes including Agile and release management processes for TEMPeffective governance
People Leadership: The ability to attract, select, motivate and empower high calibre people, setting challenging KPIs whilst supporting team members to put in place lasting legacies of process and business improvement.
Financial Acumen: Strong numeracy skills. Handled Full P&L responsibility including forecasting and performance analysis.
Vendor Management: Strong experience in vendor evaluation and selection, negotiation of pricing and contracts, and vendor management
Stakeholder Engagement: Works collaboratively wif stakeholders, wining trust quickly, fostering an increase in confidence at all levels and gaining ‘buy-in’ to achieve shared goals.
Sr. Project Manager
- Leading as a SCRUM Master the CMS implementation using Adobe AEM 6.1, and ecommerce integration wif Demandware platform, the solution is hosted on Adobe cloud and delivered on a SaaS based model
- Overall responsibility for delivery of projects, and improvement using Agile methodologies (SCRUM), leading 3 SCRUM teams each consisting up to 7 team members
- Setup Agile way of working for a large project implementation, this was a first experience for the client to run a big project of Agile using elements of SAFe framework, and the experience TEMPhas been very successful
- The project is near implementation, and is moving towards success on all project metrics like schedule, budget, quality.
- Led the process improvement track, proposed improvements wifin the current process to enable end users in using the new content management platform in the most optimized way
- Acted as a servant leader to the team and TEMPeffectively managed dependencies and risks to ensure no impact on delivery timelines
Sr. Project Manager
- Overall responsibility for delivery of projects, product development and improvement using Agile methodologies primarily SCRUM
- Played SCRUM Master role in managing multiple SCRUM teams including up to 40 people which implements roadmap releases on Java ecommerce and Adobe AEM based Digital Marketing Platform
- Lead 3 SCRUM teams consisting of 7 to 8 people in each team to deliver projects across different tracks in ecommerce and CMS
- Delivered projects both in On Premise and Cloud setup
- Setup SDLC processes to meet specific business needs, a mix of waterfall, iterative and agile methodologies was applied to deliver different kinds of IT projects.
- Implemented the following type of methodologies for different kind of projects
- New Projects (Fix Price) - Mix of Waterfall and Agile where Requirements and Design would be done using Waterfall approach and the implementation to UAT using Agile methodology in multiple sprints, but production go live is done once
- New Projects (Time and Material) - Setup Scrum methodology wif elements of SAFe Framework for such projects to follow requirements/design/development testing in a single sprint. The project is to be implemented in multiple sprints to be go live once basic functionality is delivered
- Support/Enhancement to Existing to Projects - Setup Kanban process to implement new features in 2 weeks’ sprints
- Setup tools like Jira and Confluence to support the SDLC process and TEMPeffectively manage the projects
- Adapted the SCRUM framework to better suit the on ground business and IT delivery constraints which improved the quality of the delivery and improved client confidence
- Utilized the previous projects experience to quickly setup release management processes across SDLC for projects of different sizes. Quality gates were identified for moving from one SDLC phase to another to ensure successful delivery of projects wif good quality
- Defined and implemented steps of doneness and quality metrics to TEMPeffectively track the progress of the project
- Responsible for End to End support for the marketing platform, monitoring and reporting of performance against SLAs, and KPIs to top level client stakeholders
- Leading the quality improvement initiative using Lean Six Sigma and DMAIC methodology to achieve target of less than 7 defects per 100 days of software code development
- Develop the project matrix to TEMPeffectively track the project budget and schedule
- Conduct weekly status meetings wif the client to highlight the project team’s achievements, drive closures to issues and mitigate risks
- Develop and manage the scope management plan to set the right expectations wif the client on requirement closures, and scope changes
- Joined the account when their were lot of quality issues, and questions were raised on delivery capability. Turned around the delivery performance of the account in 4 months’ time through TEMPeffective re-engineering of the SDLC process
- Successfully managed 5 major product and process improvement releases wif multiple projects and 10 medium releases wif a combined budget of more than 3.5 million USD
- Successfully lead the initiative to design and implement new business process to synergize the working of 2 different groups (Software Delivery and Creative) so they can TEMPeffectively deliver as a single team
- As IT Applications manager was responsible for all Operations (Call Centre, Supply Chain, Field Services), HR, and Financial applications which were running on .NET, Microsoft Dynamics AX and JD Edwards ERP platforms
- Delivered Field Services and Inventory Automation project utilizing Master Scheduling, Purchasing, Inventory Management and Warehouse Management features of Microsoft Dynamics
- Successfully completed the program wif implementation of the new SaaS based (On .Net) HRIS system - UltiPro right from business case creation, vendor selection, finalizing the contract to on time delivery wif good quality
- Refined the existing SDLC processes (Waterfall) to a hybrid Agile methodology to meet a growing demands of the business teams
- Managed $2.0 Million Cisco VOIP implementation project across 65 field offices and 1 call centre, and a comprehensive call recording application for the call centre, and key sales offices. The project finished on time and wif savings of $60,000
- Lead the business process re-engineering (BPR) and automation effort utilizing Lean Six Sigma and DMAIC methodology to consolidate the 65 field office operations into a ‘Virtual Call Centre’ where calls can be routed efficiently from high call volume offices to low call volume offices based on business rules
- Analysed the current call handling processes and developed business rules, functional requirements and call flows for intelligent call routing in a ‘Virtual Call Centre’ environment
- Conducted requirement analysis and developed process maps using UML and BPMN standard
- Build business design for an in house ‘Marketing Campaign Analytics’ system using .Net 3.0 for the interface and Business Objects for BI reporting
- Managed the budget and reviewed invoices to identify discrepancies. Analysed financial data to streamline the allocation of fixed monthly concurrent calls for all the field offices in US
- Lead the project evaluation of Call Recording and Quality Evaluation system by developing the RFP
- Lead the business process automation program for HR, Time and Attendance and Payroll from developing the business case to vendor evaluation and implementation
- Successfully completed the program wif implementation of the new SaaS based (On .Net) HRIS system on time, under budget and wif great quality
- Successfully completed 2 diverse strategic projects on time, under budget, wif a high adoption rate. Both programs will result in combined savings of $1.5 million over a period of 5 years
- Redefined the QA testing and estimation approach for the SaaS based HRIS and Time and Attendance Project dat reduced the internal QA estimates by more than 50%. The approach will be used companywide for all SaaS based IT projects
- Converted important business stakeholders from being very resistant to change to being advocates of the new applications
- Lead part of the global business process re-engineering (BPR) effort utilizing the Lean Six Sigma and DMAIC methodology to identify problem areas and options to streamline the entitlement verification and enforcement process for Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA)
- Successfully developed business requirements and presented a proposal which would reduce unauthorized RMA orders by 20% resulting in reduction of the impact on service delivery performance, and call volumes
- Managed a team of up to 15 resources in an onsite/offshore model, for 2 clients Oakwood Worldwide and Murray’s Iron Works on ERP (MS Dynamics AX) and web based projects (.Net, C#, ASP.net, ADO.net and XML Web Services) in the field of manufacturing, field services, and supply chain
- Lead the business process re-engineering and automation effort utilizing the Continuous Process Improvement methodology to understand inventory costs and optimize order points and quantities.
- Developed ‘To Be’ process maps in MS Visio using UML and BPMN standards
- Lead business requirements and QA for 2 full lifecycle ERP implementations (Supply Chain and Manufacturing) using MS Dynamics AX and .Net framework
- Validated integration framework design, mapped source to target definitions for data flow and documented pseudo codes for integration between 2 systems
- Developed excellent relationship wif the clients by capturing the ‘Voice of Customer’ and becoming an advocate for the clients to make sure dat their business needs are met in the most cost TEMPeffective manner
- Successfully develop and presented proposals as response to RFPs for outsourcing opportunities which resulted in the two long term projects dat Fujitsu Consulting acquired
- Implemented TEMPeffective communication process between onsite and offshore team which resulted in successful completion of a pilot project and proved the value of the model to a reluctant client
- Analysed data on product performance and margins; recommended and implemented suitable changes in existing products, reducing the cost across a product platform by 35%.
- Identified non-performing products and generated a gradual phase-out plan resulting in a 2% increase in ROI.
- Developed an intranet web application for streamlined communication and a regular updated web resource which enables users participate actively in ‘Knowledge Management’