- 17 years of IT experience in software solutions and services comprising managing large engagements in India and USA. My roles have included program management, project management, application analyst & implementation lead roles in projects/engagements spanning multiple technologies under a onsite/offshore delivery model involving large teams. Managed the delivery of multiple projects with team sizes up to 200 professionals and project budgets up to $9 million.
- 10+ years of project/program management experience.
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methods. Well versed in JIRA.
- Successful track record of transitioning large application portfolio in multiple customer engagements and proposing solutions for transition and sustenance of ADM projects under a global delivery model.
- Experience in Automobile, Banking and Finance, Communication, Insurance industries.
- Deep experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DW / BI) projects.
- Onshore / Offshore Delivery Management
- People Management
- P&L Management and Budgeting
- Business/IT/Compliance background in Financial Services
- Effective, “In the trenches” leadership without the tag of micro - management
- Program / Project Management
- Agile SCRUM, SAFe Agile, SDLC Waterfall
- MS Project, Clarity, Rally, JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint
- Data Analysis
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Executive communication & presentation skills
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for managing a web transformation initiative to improve user experience and also consolidate the desktop and mobile code base to one code base using Angular and Node JS.
- This program is also meant to decrease the total cost of ownership (TCO) by allowing business to make changes to the website with minimal involvement of IT services by implementing the website using AEM components.
- This is a two year program with a $5MM budget, implemented using Agile SCRUM frameworks and JIRA as the tool. Team size: 18
- Responsible for the delivery using an onshore - offshore global delivery model. Our offshore team is based out of India.
- Manage business stakeholders and their expectations. Partner with business to prioritize and budget.
- Run daily scrum meetings, manage user stories grooming, update, defect fixes etc. in JIRA.
- Manage the non-functional user stories (technical debt or “NFRs”) on a timely basis to reduce risk
- Identify, manage, mitigate and close out issues and risks.
- Responsible for sprint planning, sprint retrospectives and “Show and Tell” (demo) to client.
- Partner with the Product Owner and the Product Management Team to prioritize product backlog (epics, themes, features), get timely approvals of user stories, UX artifacts, MVP (after demo) and UAT approvals.
- Responsible for delivering the time critical project to meet the Gove compliance.
- Value of the Project: $2 million
- Responsible for managing the project in onsite/offshore model.
- Implemented the project in Agile Scrum method, 4 scrum teams having 20 resources.
- Chairing the RED, Amber projects review meeting
- Keeping track of project cost, schedule.
- Responsible for team recruitment, training, setting goals and motivation.
- Organizing al the sprint meetings.
- Facilitate UAT and deployment and taking Signoffs for each phase.
- Quality Audits, reviews
- Responsible for executing $9 million for JP Morgan Chase for their Big Data implementation.
- Managed a staff of over 40 people in three locations in the US,UK and India, in a challenging risk and compliance environment.
- Successfully transitioned development and testing teams to an Agile / Scrum methodology, resulting in tighter integration with business stakeholders, minimizing rework and increasing time to market.
- Delivered a complex multiyear platform technology upgrade, including technology to support a future continuous upgrade model for future cost avoidance.
Agile method, JIRA, Clarity
- Managed multiple projects as for the customers listed below.
- Confidencial , confidencial , confidencial , confidencial :
- Actively manage data foot print of 150+ TB and a self-service BI platform serving 500+ risk reports.
- Business liaison role in driving technology strategy & road map to align with business priorities. Strong operational risk best practices, SOX compliant technology process.
- Vendor management, Budget management (responsible for actively managing $15M annual technology budget), Technology selection, Target state architecture, MSP engagements, SDLC best practices.
- Retooling of multiple local data feeds and client reporting technologies to a single channel, reporting from a large global reporting system, involving different lines of business and different technology teams across multiple locations in USA, UK and India.
- Multi-year multimillion dollar program of work across Fund Accounting, Risk and Compliance, Performance Analytics, and Financial Reporting.
- Major improvements to client satisfaction and retention based upon resolution of timing, triggering and client reporting flexibility, as well as leveraging firm wide technology improvements on standard global platforms.
- Institution of solid work practices and team collaboration for multiple global teams in multiple time zones, resulting in significant improvements in delivery across all work streams.
- Staff management - Motivators, Rewards, Goal Setting, Performance Management, Training and Career guidance.
Sr. Project Manager
- As a Project Manager responsible for managing projects in application development, production support.
- Responsible for meeting the SLAs.
- Managing and planning the resources for the 24x7 support of EDW.
- Responsible for staffing resources and management.
- Managing teams with size around 150 and handling projects costing around $7 Million.
- Responsible for complete end to end EDW development and delivery.
- Responsible for the delivery of Teradata project migration.
- Responsible for managing the Budget and meeting the project deadlines.
- Involved in development of ASP pages for Manual Input module
- Created PL/SQL packages for some modules.
- Involved in creating BETA environment for F@ST application.
- Involved in scheduling the jobs and run the batch jobs.
- Developed excellent documentation for the application to enable support personnel to support this project at confidencial with ease.
- Worked in enhancements and modified PLSQL Packages and Procedures according to the change requests.