- Certified SAFe SPC4 Agilist, Scrum Master, Product Owner, & Agile Coach with 15+ years of software delivery experience at well - known companies
- Accomplished Sr. IT Program Manager executing multiple software development projects simultaneously.
- Specializing in Agile transformations incorporating SDLC best practices including a continuous delivery pipeline
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitating & coaching teams to deliver quality software frequently
- Expert in removing impediments to allow teams to focus on delivering business value
- Experienced PM with Cloud based SaaS Solutions for both Web and Mobile android (java), iOS(objective C)
- Experience in Telecom delivering enterprise level OTT mobile applications for iOS & Android e-commerce Web Applications, SOA, Microservices, ReST Web Services, and HA high availability clusters
- Experience with project governance including SOX, PCI DSS mindful of OWASP’s Top 10
- Organizational change agent embracing the SAFe mindset to identify value streams to help align business with the technical solution from the portfolio, program, and team levels to delight our Customers
- Quick Learner in new domain or technologies. Gained domain knowledge in Microsoft OEM operations / Microsoft Licensing & Confidential Airplane Configuration Management
- Seasoned expert in transforming and managing geo-distributed Scrum teams while minimizing cross team dependencies
- Constantly promoting and encouraging continuous improvement with a Servant Leadership Mindset
- Exceptional communication skills working with all levels
- Microsoft Certified Professional - MCP
- Certifying agent - SAFe Scaled Agile Framework
- Results oriented positive team player
- Fostering teams by coaching them to be self-managing, self-organizing and more productive to produce higher quality software
Enterprise Agile Coach
- Agile Transformation of 2 programs (6 teams) with aggressive delivery timelines & constraints.
- Responsible for transforming & implementing Lean Agile methodologies across the organization.
- Focus on delivering customer value, continual improvement, empowering teams, and increasing velocity & efficiencies.
- Provide hands-on Product Owner, Scrum Master, workshops, and implementation of development, CI/CD best practices.
- Introduce and implement a sustaining lean agile culture across the programs.
- Mentor and coach scrum from the Team level through the V Suite.
- Connect with change agents across the organization to establish a Lean Agile Center of Excellence.
- Cultivate an environment of relentless improvement, team empowerment, & transparency.
- Lead with a servant mindset.
Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Responsible for implementing SAFe Lean Agile Methodologies across 5 geo distributed scrum teams tasked with delivering HA enterprise mobile solutions with aggressive timelines.
- Work closely with development & QA teams implementing solutions on the OTT client.
- Scrum Master for UX/UI & backend Web Development Teams ensuring adherence to Scrum methodologies best practices.
- Assist Product Owners for well written testable user stories and backlog grooming sessions.
- Jira Admin for project implementation and customizations on multiple development teams while providing transparency for Executive level metric reporting.
- Evangelize Dev/Ops as a culture & SDLC best practices model incorporating automated build pipeline, CI/CD, code reviews, pair programming, source control, test automation, security management, storage management, and high availability application standards.
- Change Agent responsible for socializing the agile methodology at all levels.
Sr. IT Project Manager/Agile Coach/Scrum Master/Product Owner
- Managed both .net & Java Scrum Teams for delivery of next generation cloud solutions
- Jira Admin for customization of workflows, screens schemes, custom fields, post transition functions, and custom jql queries, additionally managed projects in TFS
- Projects managed include use of AWS (EC2, ELB), Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, ELK, Maven, Jenkins, Jacoco
- Assist team in Spikes for Architectural Designs of new Services
- Promote loosely coupled single purpose micro services to minimize the impacts of change and allow for greater scalability vs monolithic architecture
- Promote CI/CD, increase Test Automation Coverage, advocate for TDD
- Managed both .net & Java Scrum Teams for delivery of next generation cloud solutions
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to set expectations and ensure the highest priority deliverables are being worked on
- Promote SDLC best practices throughout the organization
- Lead >5 Scrum Teams both on & off-shore to deliver the next generation Hospitality Property Management cloud-based SaaS solution for both web and mobile (android & iOS).
- Stack includes; Java & Mongo DB on the backend with Angular JS frontend
- Advocate of lightweight process & documentation
- Created and implemented Scrum processes from the ground up utilizing Jira & Confluence for artifacts.
- Champion efforts in promoting the OARPi model to increase efficiency and provide clear guidelines on accountability
- Continually coaching teams on Agile Scrum process while increasing quality and velocity
- Stimulate cross team collaboration
- Ensure User Stories are properly written so teams can deliver small end to end testable functionality every sprint
- Monitor Jenkins, encourage maturity in CI (continuous integration), Jacoco for UT code coverage reporting, continually push for 100% automated tests leveraging Selenium for UI & integration test automation, leverage Swagger for API documentation.
- Continually investigate and make recommendations to C-level executives for improvements i.e. Leverage tools such as; Sonar & Jenkins to improve code quality and Zephyr & Cobertura for monitoring test results.
- Consult with Project Architects on technology changes or spikes for new design of services.
- Managed outsourcing development Vendors MSA/SOW, invoicing, create quarterly Capex/Opex financial reports including monthly revenue recognition of engineering efforts
- Train, mentor, and manage both onsite & remote teams on Agile Methodology
- Turn good teams into great teams by helping them with estimating, planning, raising impediments, promoting the self-managing mantra
Sr. Program Manager / Scrum Master
- Certified Scum Master managing large enterprise level multi scrum team Project. Removing impediments to help the team reach their sprint goals
- Facilitate & assist teams with Demo, Daily Scrum, Retrospective, Sprint Planning to ensure full understanding of requirements and acceptance criteria from the Product Owner
- Strong advocate of Agile best practices such as; XP, Pair Programming, TDD
- Ensure 70% unit test code coverage, and proactively push for automated testing
- Knowledgeable with SOA, ReST, WPF,MVVM,WCF,HTML5,RoR, and SaaS
- Drive weekly Scrum of Scrums meetings for 7 local/3 off-shore Scrum teams.
- Work closely with Product Owners in sizing/prioritizing the Product Backlog. Create and Publish sprint burn up/down & velocity charts
- Develop and maintain project deliverables and documentation such as project vision/scope, work plans, budgets, issues and risks.
- Maintain project Wiki using SharePoint. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support Coin LOB goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Leverage TFS warehouse/cube along with SQL Reports to create new reporting metrics
- Meet with Marketing & Business stakeholders to drive revenue generating incentives within LOB.
- Produce ROM’s (Rough order of Magnitude) estimates for new work.
- Create monthly cadence for Capitalization/Financial reporting with overall top down portfolio management including budgets and resource allocations
- Project point person for driving new initiatives and programs in Disaster Recovery/Failover
- Risk Management/ Governance: Procure security /initiatives and external auditing. Including PII/PCI and SOX compliance/requirements
- Conduct weekly meetings with VP of Software Engineering. Radiate project transparency to EC and key stakeholders by consistently maintaining project schedules, task assignments, project deliverables,milestones, and by publishing executive summary alongside the weekly project status reports
- Lead project teams and projects to overall success
- Maintain project artifacts for technical and functional processes, procedures and documentation
Technical Program Manager
- Sr. Project Manager for Enterprise Services Business Performance & Reporting leveraging data warehouse cube for BI reporting purposes and Contract position with Microsoft Licensing.
- Resource & task management using MS Project managing 5 Work Streams; DEV, UAT,, Business Desk and Info Steward
- Drive stand-up meetings with focus on removing impediments
- Coordinate cross teams to ensure open communication and transparency
- Complete working knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack
- Create and maintain 1000+ line MPP MS Project file on SharePoint for upstream consumption
- Facilitate all project meetings, resolve/delegate action items as necessary
- Managed enhancement to the Digital Operations Center (DOC) web based application of OEM Licensing including custom UI and backend upgrades. DOC is one of the largest revenue generating customer facing eCommerce website in the world
- Understanding of data modeling based on requirements and constraints
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, SSIS, OLTP, OLAP cubes, Portal, Security for Enterprise Level eCommerce Web Application Managed multiple projects simultaneously on 3 different project tracks; Waterfall, Agile & Production Hotfix/QFE
- Gathered Requirements through JAD sessions & analyzed the requirements to prepare detailed Functional Specifications
- Prepared logical data model for functional enhancements
- Created high quality Functional Specs
- Analyzed and documented (functional spec) changes required for external dependencies
- Performed full impact analysis of change requests
- Collaborated closely with Business stakeholders to help reduce requirements churn.
- Evaluated enhancement requests (change requests) /upgrades to customer facing website application all while managing risk relative to reward.
- Maintain CR (change request) backlog for possible future integration
- Present post baseline CR’s to CCB (Change Control Board) for approval (waterfall)
- Create / Maintain Work Items, Risks and Change Orders within VSTF
- Drive walk-through meetings to obtain functional spec sign-offs from all business stakeholders
- Document collaboration update/control within SharePoint.
- Excellent Project Financial Management - responsible for obtaining POC, MOW, VROM budgets for items in product backlog. Present findings to upper management & Product Owners for prioritization in stack rank
- Responsible for defect analysis/ traction in Visual Studio (VSTF).
- Managed production issues and other smaller scale enhancements to the Digital Operations Center (DOC) web application utilizing agile scrum methodology
- Responded quickly to changing priorities
- Sponsored open, transparent communication between product development and business communities
- Shield team from external interferences
- Facilitate daily scrum to help remove impediments
- Maintain product & release backlog artifacts
- Updated Kanban board in order to radiate project status and visibility
- Responsible for tracking production anomalies within VSTF
- Perform RCA (root cause analysis)
- Work closely with stakeholders for prioritizing issues
- Assign dev resources for Priority 1, Severity 1 anomalies
- Complete follow up with Hotfix/Quick Fix Engineering release to production
Sr. Project Manager
- Project Management, analyst, data validation, and reporting.
- Visual Basic for Applications / SQL dashboard creation within Excel leveraging Microsoft’s BI stack
- Expertise with analytical reporting using SQL
- Create SharePoint team site to manage artifacts and publish reports
- Facilitate delivery small .net projects on-time and within budget
- Responsible for working closely with business stakeholders for creation of user stories, user acceptance, prioritization of backlog, and KPI reporting
- Maintain project artifacts on sharepoint
- Foster strong working relations with commitment to deliver business value
- Strong analytical problem solving abilities toidentify anomalies
Sr. Software Developer
- Lead Developer of high visibility Aviation Financial Application for the marketing division written in Visual Basic for Applications /SQL backend.
- Product Owner (SME) with end-to-end grasp of entire software application.
- Responsible for all phases including Project Management of project from requirements/user stories, analysis, scope determination, design, development, end to end testing from the unit level, integration and user acceptance testing and onto deployment and sustaining support.
- Cross platform requirements gathering and sign-off from multiple stakeholders for defining scope, change management and project baselines including budgets
- Produce detailed functional & technical specifications
Software Design Engineer in Test / Analyst
- Level 11 Sr. Test lead for internal Microsoft Licensing software.
- Developed test scripts based on functional /technical specifications. Executed test runs for GUI, regression, BVT/Smoke Tests, load, localization, instability, boundary, unit, scenario, UAT in both black/white box testing environments
- Create detailed test plans with multiple configuration sets to increase code coverage over vital function areas
- Log anomalies in Product Studio with detailed reproducible steps. Full knowledge of Software Testing best practices
- Data Analyst for Worldwide OEM licensing software. Responsible for data mining, ad-hoc queries, creation of detail spreadsheets to support business/budgetary decisions, data validation & reporting
- Provided front line and escalation support for Front Page, Excel, Visual Basic for Applications & SQL Server
- Developed and delivered Excel (small business financial manager add-in) to engineers
- Developed custom Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code solutions for premier customers
- Internal beta testing of Microsoft Office
- Received specialized on Mac, NT, Windows operating systems, Internet Protocolsincluding TCP/IP