- 11 years of Experience in BFI (Banking Finance & Insurance), GDPR, Travel, Telecom, Healthcare, E - Commerce & Consumer Electronics, and Call Centre Applications as a Project Manager, Program Manager, Delivery Manager, Business Analyst, wif experience in Agile/Scrum, SDLC, Waterfall methodologies.
- Significant practical experience in GDPR-data privacy and protection in both teh EU and in particular, UK.
- In-depth knowledge & expert in Delivery management, Application development & Delivery, Resource management, Incident management, Release management, Change management, Time management, Integration management, Scope management, Quality management, Communication management, Risk management, System Integration and implementation.
- Expert in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall project management methodologies. Implemented projects using Agile methods and SDLC Methodologies.
- Worked on different Project management tools like- IBM-PAW, My Interval, JIRA, HP (QC- ALM), and IBM-Maximo.
- Have a strong background of Project/Program management, Global Delivery, business analysis, process, expertise in defining scope of projects based on gatheird Business Requirements including documentation of constraints, assumptions, business impacts, Project risks & scope exclusions.
- Ability to meet deadlines, spanning multiple business domains and capable of handling pressure, coordinating multiple priorities and managing customer expectations working wif multiple customer groups, creating partnership wif customers in multiple project environment and experience wif training and mentoring team members wif product knowledge and business processes.
- Have experience in working wif various department teams developing interactive relationships wif business and IT colleagues, having a thorough understanding of teh constraints, needs, and perspectives of both teh customers and teh organization’s technical team.
Business Skills: Project/Program Management, PMO, Global Delivery, Business Analysis, Use Case Modeling & Analysis, JAD/JAR, BPM, Data Mapping, Gap Analysis, & IA.
Packages/Tools: Agiloft, Smartsheets, JIRA, Confluence, MS-Projects, Clarity-PPM, IBM-PAW, IBM- Maximo, My Interval, HP (QC-ALM), MS Visio
Graphical User Interface: Mocking Bird, Report Suites Web, MS-Visio
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SDLC
Programming Languages: NET (VB, C#, ASP), JAVA, HTML
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005, DB2
- Responsible for teh delivery of teh GDPR program wifin defined Govt. Regulators deadline.
- Identifying stakeholders, creating stakeholder register,managing stakeholder relation, andIT resource relationships to ensure ownership and success.
- Working closely wif all business and technical leadsacross Fitch (Fitch Learning, Fitch Group, Fitch Solution, Confidential, and Common IT Deliverable)to support them and ensure they taking appropriate responsibilityin teh GDPR program success.
- Defining GDPRproject scope, creating scopebaseline, defining all technical and non-technical work packages/activities for each business groups per identified impacted system, sequencing them and developing program level larger plan.
- Assigning work packages to teh system owners in JIRA and along wif maintaining thesame in Confluence.
- Working closely wif all application/System leads to make certain they understand teh work packages and overall scope of teh project.
- Creatingwork schedules to ensure timely completion of phases and projects.
- Ensure dat teams prepare and record teh necessary artifacts at various stages of projects as well as communicate wif teh appropriate governing bodies.
- Identify, track, and mitigate risks and dependencies; present and manage changes to project plans, scope and deadlines.
- Ensure teh overall success of teh project by being accountable for all aspects of teh project and lifecycle providing overall project transparency.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, doing earn value management.
- Providing high level executive reports and detailed updates on a continuous basis.
- Assist wif defining, communicating and enforcing project processes, such as change management, issues management, risk management, and documentation.
- Lead status meetings and escalate issues as necessary.
- Facilitate sessions to identify areas for improvement at teh completion of projects.
- Tools used- JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets, Agiloft and Projector.
IT Project Manager
- Lead Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) IT/Technical projects from initiation through implementation applying SDLC phases; planning, analysis, design development and implementation.
- Provide Project Management for multi million-dollar Big Dataplatformprojects (Applications and Infrastructure) wifin JPMIS Infrastructure.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plans, showing tasks, resources, dependencies and status throughout teh life of teh project, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages budget for assigned projects, monitors project progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Utilize processes and tools wifin teh IT PMO to track project spend, including approved budgets, actuals and forecasts.
- Manage schedules, budget, resources and timelines surrounding multi-million-dollar project.
- Establishes project requirements, priorities, and deadlines.
- Develop, prioritize and track action items and issues.
- Maintain senior leader / stakeholder alignment to IT projects. Develop status and dashboard reports as required by senior management.
- Act as a communication channel between Technology and teh business for ongoing project management status and issues, opening up communication channels, coordinating messages and managing business expectations.
- Develop, train, and coach team members. Promote effective teamwork and manage interpersonal issues.
- Ensure projects adhere to IT compliance procedures and validation requirements.
- Maintain up to date project related documentation on Share Point- project plans, validation documents, meeting minutes, etc.
- Track project interdependencies.
IT Project Manager
- Relationship management - stake holders interface at pre-project phase, during project and postcompletion.
- Successful Project Delivery Ownership- (Global Project Delivery and Support.)
- Managed international, domestic and cross border projects.
- Build and maintain rapport wif global external project stakeholders. Escalation handling and providing resolution to teh client.
- Plan and implement all assigned projects globally/national utilizing established SDLC Project Management Methodologies, standards, and governance framework to achieve project objectives and deliverables.
- Manage budget, time, quality and scope of teh project.
- Create a detailed project plans which identifies and sequences teh activities needed to successfully deliver assigned project.
- Develop a schedule for project completion dat effectively allocates teh resources to teh activities.
- Review teh project schedule wif Program Director and concerned stakeholders.
- Define/validate requirements for platform conversions, consolidation and migration.
- Determine teh objectives and measures upon which teh project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Deliver projects wif meeting recognition targets and timelines.
- Provided Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery technical process engineering.
- Align wif technical resources to implement projects in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Monitor teh progress of teh project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure teh successful completion of teh project.
- Review teh quality of teh work completed on a regular basis to ensure dat it meets teh project standards.
- Manage relationships and communicate project information to all stakeholders to a level appropriate to their needs.
- Plan and conduct SIT and UAT wif business users and take sign-off..
- Responsible for team training for new product updates or releases.
- Apply effective project management methodologies (Agile/Scrum) and control techniques and used JIRA for project tracking and HP ALM-QC for defect tracking.
IT Project Manager
- Worked wif various IBM's Travel, Banking and Insurance clients Citi Bank, Commercial Bank of Africa, HDFC Life, ICICI Pru & Aetna.
- Responsible of overall project delivery in Agile/Scrum environment wifin defined budget, time, quality and scope of teh project.
- Single point of contact for customer escalations and conflict management.
- Requirement gathering/ eliciting using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys.
- Responsible for Vendor/Partner engagement and management.
- Reviewing and approving Vendors CRs, Solution Document, and SoW insuring provided cost, schedule, deliverables are well aligned and meeting wif teh project objectives.
- Ensuring and meeting business Compliance and Risk.
- Managing system integration wif respective applications; CRM, SC, Billing Systems.
- Managed Legacy Data Migration along wif legacy applications/systems.
- Chairing and actively participating in all technical meetings and conference calls.
- Create and review CBR/BRD, Creation of SOW, Solution, and Project Evaluation Report, Performance Test Plan.
- Develop, implement, and maintain teh Project management plan, including risk management, communication plan, QA plan wif teh halp of leads.
- Ensure dat all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all effected team members.
- Perform Change Management, Release Management and Problem Management, Drive Process Improvements & Defect Prevention activities.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Review and manage all changes to teh requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Raise request for SIT & UAT Set-up. Review and approve UAT Plan and test cases.
- Create RFC (Request for change), Obtaining Security Approvals (Application/Database change), Explaining and obtaining approvals from all stakeholders in Maximo against teh CR.
- Responsible for fulfilling teh vacant position wif Resource Manager, Monitoring team member’s performance, rating teh team members for annual appraisal based on their yearly performance.
IT Project Manager/ Senior Business Analyst
- Assisting in all aspects of product lifecycle and a liaison between internal business units, technology and support teams.
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Evaluating information gatheird from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from teh underlying true needs.
- Writing BRD and lead workshop sessions wif development, leading product development workshops providing in depth explanations and use cases on new features based on requirements gatheird.
- Writing very detailed Software Specification document (SRS) dat document system processing rules, screen messages, validation, interface properties and application procedure interface requirements.
- Working wif UI developer to produce system prototypes based on requirements (BRD & SRS).
- Performing internal analyst acceptance testing, and coordinate user acceptance testing wif internal customers, working independently wif users to define concepts, and troubleshoot support issues.
- Supporting developers and junior business analyst as needed on questions regarding functional requirements and support escalations.
- Worked wif various Wipro's Consumer Electronic clients including Confidential Inc, Confidential Company, & Banking Client Confidential, UK. Developed and Delivered various software/firmware and web based content management tool and Call Centre Applications.
- Conduct and participate in status meetings to collect data from business users and analyzing teh Requirement Documents, reviewing teh Use case definitions and Use Case Models.
- Helping teh developers understand teh needs of teh customer/client.
- Coordinating wif teh Offshore and teh Onsite software development teams to support teh software analysis and design.
- Authoring Functional Specifications and communicated them to development and testing teams.
- Participating regularly in Review meetings wif Project Manager, Architect and Application System Engineers.
- Conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to develop and agree upon a system dat focuses on teh business requirements.
- Interacting wif teh users for system study, requirements gathering, analysis, and testing of teh system.
- Participating in teh complete range of project activities, starting from conceptualization, testing and maintenance.
- Reviewing Test Scenarios and Test Scripts prepared by teh Testing teams halping improve teh overall quality of teh delivered project.
- Reporting Defects observed while working wif teh application and getting them resolved.
- Multiple Onsite (New York, USA) projects experience. Over 3 months Onsite (London, UK) project experience.
Application Support Analyst
- Configuration and Deployment of DCM, iECCM-6.5, UniServe-6.8 Tool on AIX server.
- Requirement gathering, analysis, design for every CR raised for billing format.
- Writing CR documents, process functional requirement documents.
- Coordinating wif various people/teams in teh client side to halp complete certain tasks for teh client, maintain/publish various process related reports for teh client as & when required.
- Leading teh bi-weekly call wif client from teh team.
- Managing of Log, Error & Alert Reports at daily basis.
- Working closely wif Database Administrators, Application Support Team and other groups in order to provide fast problem resolution.
- Helping teh L1 engineers in resolving teh technical issues of teh billing processes and monitoring logs and maintain backup of logs.