- PMP Certified Project manager, leading projects in a fully goal - oriented, Business driven environment. Highly recognized as a motivated team-player, skill-seeker and negotiator with a positive approach
- Hands on experience in Cross Functional Communication.
- Hands on experience in Managing Project Timelines.
- Hands on experience in Project Planning & Estimating Milestones.
- Experience in Material management.
- Experience in supply chain Management
- Hands on experience in CRM.
- Hands on experience in presenting Data analysis reports and Dashboard charts.
- Hands on experience in Resource & Budget Estimation.
- Hands on experience in Tracking Vendor consignments.
- Hands on experience in Analyzing and defining resources and skill requirements for projects.
- Hands on experience in Monitoring Defects and Issue Tracking.
- Hands on experience in Vendor Management.
- Hands on experience in Contract Management and Renewals.
- Hands on experience in Tender documentation and Bid Analysis
- Hands on experience in preparing MS Excel Dashboards, Pivot tables, Pie-Charts.
- Proficient in using Pivot-tables, Vlook-up, H-lookup and analyzing data in Excel.
Project Coordinator / ERP manager
- Developing Overhaul Preparedness Index Module Aug 2015 -- Dec 2017
- Creating standard business plan, stating Business need in terms of benefit analysis.
- Planning resources & Budget estimation as per accounting standards and getting approval from Management.
- Preparing draft proposal, engaging agreements with vendors, stakeholders & associated parties for pre-assignment and collecting feedback.
- Negotiation with outside Vendors/ Agencies for contracts clarification, Vendor relationship building.
- Negotiation with the supplier to check for delays and to reduce pipeline risk.
- Collaboration with association & Management to incorporate changes in scope through a formal acceptance and agreement on scope change process and establishing milestones.
- Managed the working committee meetings with Bidders & coordinated delegation of roles.
- Modelling the work breakdown structure.
- Estimation of cost and time.
- Preparing Capital Budget and updating records.
- Material codification & categorization in ERP.
- Estimation of correct packaging plan in collaboration with suppliers and customers to ensure package standards are being met.
- Sequencing the workflow and fixing deadlines.
- Leading a team of cross-functional members in exchange of information.
- Reporting the progress of work to higher authorities with use of tools like Gantt-chart, MS-Project.
- Tracking milestones and reporting deviations.
- Conducting Procurement negotiations.
- Vendor performance Reviews, standardization of Vendors and Vendor Analysis.
- Meeting with Vendors/Suppliers to reach out to issues that need immediate attention.
- Daily meeting with Contractors to channelize work in target time.
- Forecasting of project end date, in view of progress and/or deviations.
- Coordinated team agreement through facilitation of presentations, staff discussions and whiteboard sessions.
- Managed and Coordinated SAP ERP transactions.
- Worked as SAP end user in Material management system, maintained material consumption records, raising requisitions for Contracts & material.
- Managed and Coordinated business information including spends against approved budget, resource forecasts and tracking.
- Project closure report, lessons learnt, release of vendor assignments.
- Worked on risk evaluation tools like SRCM (Streamlined Reliability Centered Maintenance), preparing list of associated resource & requirements of manpower.
- Daily planning of work-orders for enhanced operational reliability.
- Reporting equipment downtime.
- Facilitating repair and restoration job cards to be closed in time.
- Evaluation of Secondary risk to account for non-conformance in estimation time and schedule.
- Risk Impact assessment study with tools like FRO ( Confidential )
- Converting potential risk to financial loss in numbers and planning according to organization’s core business strategy.
- Establishing best practices in terms of Risk Mitigation strategy.
- Created the risk reduction policies by providing the training, staff education modules, Seminars and consistent documented process to achieve company’s core business strategy.
- Planning and scheduling routine work orders as well as special work orders in SAP.
- Preparing Daily planning and status report.
- Delivered monthly risk management presentations to the company's General Manager.
- Managed and Coordinated strategic meeting for higher order Risk resolution strategies and negotiating with Higher authorities for approval.
- Designed and prepared Safety Guideline report to assist in reduction of accident rates in order to establish benchmarks for improvement.
- Created Work Breakdown Structure(WBS) for equipment based on functional location, collecting service requirement, planning work permits, estimating duration and frequency, defining permissive and tags.
- Preparing Draft Proposal and Presenting feasibility analysis to stakeholders.
- Managed administrative projects in collaboration with customer service, planning, and budgeting with corporate professional.
- Initiated the Vendor Management Inventory program with designated authorities.
- Leading New Product Information demo sessions and Q&A sessions with suppliers for procurement negotiations.
- Data Analysis using Excel tools and preparing summary sheets.
- Identifying Inventory lead time, planning of supply time-line and reporting deviations.
- Improved operations budgeting process by coordinating sales, finance and operations teams.
- Creating work-orders, performing quality assurance, scheduling work permits. Training end-users.
- Working with MS Excel tools like Pivot Tables & dashboards to present reports in the form of Graphs.
- Coordinated the change management process.
- Collecting and collaborating sources for Operational/ Technical integration.
- Making corrective action plan, rescheduling and implementing changes as approved.
- Prepared Closure report, updating database, documenting technical work completion.
- Decomposed overall segment of activities into smaller more manageable components.
- Punching data in ERP SAP
- Defined each activity with a unique identifier code, Department identifier code for streamlining process flow.
- Coordinated with Finance for approval and apportionment of Budget.
- Held Communication meetings with project stakeholders for inviting inputs to the Budgeting Process.
- Assimilated changes with desired and agreed upon commitments.
- Sequencing based on prioritization & interlock restraints.
- Planning for annual Budget provisions based on requirement for current year, Utilization from Previous year and Statutory regulation needs.
- Budgeting estimation based on type and cost of labor involved.
- Managing timelines by regular monitoring.
- Preparing Power-point Presentations to provide general overview of the execution phases.
- Apportionment of Overall Budget as per accounting principles.
- Managed Monthly presentation to Board and Financial authorities for discussion regarding over/under utilization of budget.
- Providing assistance in utilization of Activity budgeting to allocated departments.
- Using extensive data research tools and data mining to capture relevant points and presenting in the form of Dashboards, Charts and Power-point Presentations
License renewal Project
- Managed the License renewal contract with authorities.
- Initiating business requirement document to capture the business needs & hand over to Technical Implementation team.
- Involved in Project Planning and Resource allocation.
- Estimating cost, resource and time and developing charts in MS-Project
- Creating WBS for defining & sequencing activities based on dependencies
- Managed and Implemented New Standards and Regulatory requirements.
- Coordinated with stakeholders of different management teams to Plan, Validate and Implement the Project deliverables.
- Coordinated with the team to increase the data integrity by creating the automated process using SAP.
- Ensure follow of quality plan.
- Meeting with stakeholders, Reporting deviations to stakeholders.
- Leading packaging improvement measures, documentation and implementation of packaging solution.
- Monitoring progress, reporting through Gantt chart, tracking milestone.
- Preparing lessons learnt at the end of formal closure.
- Archived constraints and assumptions log.
- Updated measured improvement in target parameters.
- Financial closing of vendor contracts, bills, claims.
- Submission of Bills to Finance for miscellaneous expenditure.
- Obtained approval for formal closing.
- Coordinated 5S implementation.
- Upkeep of ISO Documents.
- Coordinated Safety surveys to ensure compliance of safety standards, practices and conducted seminars for increasing awareness.
- Collaborated with Safety Committee to eliminate operational hazards, ensure workplace safety, and issue guidelines for safety at work on new and existing equipment.
- Listing phase wise Material requirement and preparing baseline schedules.
- Preparing consolidated capital Budget and Monitoring spends.
- Data Analysis using V-look ups and presenting summary results.
- Keeping track of prepared orders and delivery schedules.
- Tracking material movement from requirement to procurement, to pipeline till consumption and servicing.
- Reporting scrap and obsolete items.
- Supplier performance review and standardization based on market competition.
- Maintaining Quality assessment records for all inventories and spares hence reducing rejection rates.
- Timely resolution of discrepancies in supply deadlines.
- Shortlisting substandard suppliers.