- 16 years of experience in Program/Project/Portfolio Management in various industries.
- Led two (2) successful Workday HCM implementations - HCM, Payroll & Finance.
- Managed large programs at Hill Physicians, Visa, Confidential, Cisco and Oracle/Siebel.
- Implemented global, enterprise-level solutions for key business units including HR, Payroll, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product Marketing, IT and Engineering.
- Experienced with RFP process, vendor selection and vendor management.
- Built Program & Project Management Offices (PMO) from scratch. Implemented Tollgate Review Process for new products and solutions.
- Expert at PMO processes and Governance
- Strong working noledge of portfolio management analytics, program/project monitoring and tracking, resource management.
- Proven ability to deliver substantial revenue, productivity and quality improvements through well-managed, on-time programs/projects.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on stakeholder management and strong client relationships. Ability to bridge communication gap between Technical and Business teams.
- Waterfall to Agile conversion for Hill Physicians Enterprise PMO.
- Certified Scrum Master, PMP. Trained in ITIL, Six Sigma, Lean, Prince2.
- Workday HCM
- Workday Business Process
- Certified Scrum Master
- Workday Recruiting
- PMI / PMP
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Workday Security
- MS Office
- Portfolio/Project Management Tools
Project Portfolio Manager, Business
- Led successful implementation of Workday HCM, Recruiting, Payroll and Finance.
- Managed RFP process for ERP vendor selection. Led contract negotiations with Workday and implementation vendors.
- Delivered fully-integrated Workday HCM and Finance System - Recruiting, HR, Benefits, Absence, Payroll, Core Financials, Expenses and Procurement modules. Managed 24 integrations with ADP Payroll, Medical/Dental/Vision/401k vendors.
- Trained in Workday Recruiting, Workday HCM, Workday Business Process, Workday Security.
- Mapped existing manual-focused business processes to Workday.
- Managed Workday team of 60 Executives, Stakeholders, configurators, business SMEs.
- Change Agent for Workday focused on teh TEMPeffect of changing technology, business processes, structures, and tasks on interpersonal and group relationships in Company.
- Completed a current-state assessment PMO organization maturity level; authored teh firm’s strategy and project roadmap to improve maturity level.
- Member of project portfolio review committee for on-time status, actual spend, regulatory compliance, earned value, sustainability of in-flight projects.
- Defined intake process for new project requests. Designed project request form, submission/review process, and assignment of correct priority to new projects. Ensured assignment of required resources based on project priority.
- Developed portfolio status dashboard for reporting to Executive and management teams.
- Leading IT transformation from fully Waterfall to Agile project methodology. Implemented LiquidPlanner/Jira solution, interfaced with TFS, to manage hybrid delivery model.
- Managed implementation of BOSS CallCenter application for HR Complaints Management (Grievances Investigation & Resolution), for a user population of 17,000.
- Documented corporate process for complaints management for employees, customers.
- Led teh Planning Phase to extend BOSS Call Center as teh HR Service Center solution.
- Managed Re-Implementation of Cornerstone Learning Management System. Completed an end-to-end business process analysis to identify under-utilized product features.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Managed Human Resources and Corporate Responsibility / Reputation project portfolio - Total of 16 projects in teh portfolio.
- Program Manager for implementation of Workday HCM, Recruiting, Benefits and Absence. Workday implementation had integrations with LMS, Time Management, Succession Planning systems.
- Managed global implementations of Learning Management System (Plateau/SAP); eFiling (EMC’s Captiva & MS Sharepoint); Time & Benefits Management System (Kronos); Succession Planning (SuccessFactors/SAP); Health Benefits Administration.
- Participated in 5-year look-ahead planning, prioritization of projects, and resource needs.
- Managed IT resource forecasts, tracked resource needs for HR project portfolio.
- Responsible for HR Program status reports to Executive Steering Committee.
- As PMO leader, established SDLC, Change Control, and Release methodologies.
- Led teh implementation of @Task SaaS application for project portfolio management and resource tracking (for a portfolio of 35 projects utilizing a pool of 150+ resources).
- Lead Project Manager for Cerner BeyondNow implementation. Led Business Process Improvement and Automation of Electronic Data Capture (Remote Hand-Held Device Deployment & Synch) and Logistics & Scheduling functions.
Senior Project Manager, Business Systems Program Management Office
- Worked with IT vendors to build and manage project schedules, timelines and milestones. Reported project status, issues and risks. Monitored schedule deviations and developed corrective action plans.
- Led planning phase of HP PPM implementation.
- Drive teh product development lifecycle (PDLC) for Sales, Marketing, eCommerce and Engineering projects. Facilitated major deliverables (Product Requirements Documents, Technical Design Documents, Quality Assurance Testing, Deployment Readiness, etc.).
- Resource and capacity planning to support project delivery roadmap. Facilitated road-mapping for quarterly planning process and re-planning.
- Manager, Program Management Office. Implemented business processes and workflow for new Program Management Office (PMO) for technology product releases.
- Designed Gate Review process for launch of Enterprise, Mid-Market, and Consumer products/solutions.
- Focal point for product portfolio; managed incoming requests, reported on product pipeline status for business and functional owners and stakeholders.
- Managed capture of portfolio performance feedback from Technology and Business Unit Executives. Using dis feedback, developed CMO quarterly product portfolio review.
Senior Project Manager
Confidential, San Leandro, CA
- Managed a multi-million dollar, multi-year re-engineering project portfolio spanning distribution and logistics process improvements, information systems upgrades, customer service process improvements. Portfolio Value: $13 Million.
- Developed company-wide resource plan for project assignments and project coverage.
- Defined Business/IT project portfolio roadmap. Driver of portfolio reviews.
- Implemented repeatable, scalable project methodology for all VF business units.
- Developed metrics and established KPI’s to report state of business to teh executive team.
- Implementation Manager for Channel Partner Relationship Management solutions. Conducted Business Process Alignment Discovery and Gap Analysis Sessions, Customer Trainings, Software Configuration for key customers.
- Implemented Salesforce.com and Pivotal CRM integration solutions.
- Evaluated product features in new releases; logged requests for product enhancements.
- Implemented Salesforce AppStore, a webstore for pre-configured applications.
- Managed project communications, resource requirements, infrastructure upgrade requests, implementation planning and schedule, coordination of code refreshes for teh AppStore Project. Member of teh Change Control/Approval Board.
- IT PMO SME Salesforce.com OnDemand application release strategy.
- Led company-wide implementation of Siebel Sales & Marketing Application for 8500+ users in teh Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pac regions.
- Led technical/business teams to achieve 25+ successful product releases.
- Project Leader for implementation of Sales Forecasting System at Siebel.